Costume Not Completely Showing Up

Museion

Hello Everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

Sorry I am really brand new to all of this (only been using it for 3 days) and I'm just getting into how to use BodySlide and Outfit Studio, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've just started using Outfit Studio to work out issues on some costumes that don't 100% fit right and so far everything has been going smoothly.  But I ran into an issue with one costume where only one part of the costume shows up and everything else seems to be hidden.

So in Outfit Studio everything imported perfectly fine, and I was able to adjust the body and the costume parts using the Increase and Decrease Mesh paint tools.  After I was done, I did like I always do and exported the file as a NIF with Reference (Image 001), opened it up with Nifskope to make sure everything looked great (Image 002), but as soon as I started the game and equipped it, the only thing showing up is the stockings for some reason (Image 003).

Is there something in Outfit Studio I should be marking the other clothing parts as, or in Nifskope do I need to change something to the other parts so they show up?

Thank you in advance for your help.

post-1479392-0-01303500-1478406241_thumb.png

post-1479392-0-35756500-1478406243_thumb.png

post-1479392-0-89519500-1478406250_thumb.png

Did you add it to a .esp? Check and make sure the partitions slots match in both the armor addon and armor in the CK (creation kit) and the partition slots in the nif for the outfit parts also match. If anyone of those are not all matching then the outfit will appear invisible.

So I'm not sure what an .esp is or Creation Kit is.  It didn't come with either of those.  And I haven't needed that before.  It just exported as outfit_0.nif and outfit_1.nif.  Other costumes have done the same and they work fine.

Regarding the Partition Slots.  How do I check the NIF for that to match?  Is that done in Outfit Studio or Nifskope?

OK, so I just opened up the file in Nifskope and highlighted one item (bra top) and went through every menu and found Partitions - Partitions - Body Part.  What I then did was change SBP 56 MOD CHEST SECONDARY to SBP 32 Body (to match the visible body), saved the file and then loaded the game and now that part is also visible (see attached images).  I did that with the other parts not visible and it's now working perfectly (I think).

So the follow up question is, everything seems to be working in game that I can tell.  Is it bad doing it this way?  Should I be worried down the line?

there's over 9000 topics on those sbp mismatch

I'm sorry man, I don't even know what sbp mismatch was let alone to search for it.

post-1479392-0-50988500-1478411469_thumb.png

Archived