Two Worlds 3 In The Works

Darkening Demise

Never bothered because they're so panned but they kind of look interesting. But apparently earlier this year it was announced a sequel to Two Worlds 2 is in development with a release date in 2019 area or something.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/two-worlds-3-announced-two-worlds-2-getting-new-en/1100-6436047/

So did you play the other entries? Did you enjoy them? Are you excited for this sequel?

Two worlds 1 was epic. Huge open world, amazing quests...its like the Oblivion of non-bethesda games. Pretty sure it was out around same time as Oblivion. I actually found it vastly better than Oblivion. However...

holy shit does two worlds 1 have the worst voice acting I have ever heard of any game ever. The game isn't made in English, and it would have vastly been better if they kept the same voice and dubbed it with english text. The voice acting ruined the entire game. It was that bad. You will never hear worst voice acting in any game. Name a game, two worlds 1 is worse. In fact, every terrible voice acted mod of Oblivion/Skyrim is better than two worlds 1.

Two worlds 2 was crap, tiny linear world. Better voice acting, and better graphics (obviously because it was newer). But they changed the game from an epic open world game, to a linear story game.

So to sum it it up.

The first two worlds would have been amazing if they kept their voice actors the same and dubbed english text. But it was so bad it ruined the entire game.

Two worlds 2 had good voice acting (to me) and good graphics, better combat. The game itself was crap compared to the first two worlds.

So both games are crap.

Archived