queenbee's mega request thread (short version)

Yes and no, depends on how you have them installed.

For example.

I'm using jiitek's Complete Loli mod, which uses UNP. (Flatter Chest Version)

However, I had installed CBBE when I first got Skyrim a few months ago.

Now, although my character is using UNP, the female NPCs all have CBBE.

As well as Vanilla races, because jiitek's mod adds x117 Ashen custom race.

So when you add a custom race, any changes made to it do not affect the other races or NPCs, if installed correctly.

Edit: At least, that's what it's like for me.

Maybe mine is broken and I just don't know it.

Lol.

I keep hearing about x117, but I've never found a download for it. Where would I find it? What's it do? Is it a body mod like CBBE and UNP? And is it possible to download the loli mod without making every character I create a loli? Or should I stick with the Monli mod for that?

Yeah, here Jiitek's Complete Loli v6.5.

jiitek's mod will add three custom races to choose from, Ashen X117, another one with cat ears and tail(have do download the rest from nexus, link in thread), and another one but I forgot what the other one is.

Basically it just adds three races to the game, vanilla races are still there, and it only changes the children in skyrim to look like lolis rather than... whatever look Bethesda was going for. (Females only)

It also comes with options like flatter chest, tight/rough body texture, etc etc.

As well as some converted armor exclusively for the jiitek's flat chested lolis.

I believe Monli's mod uses CBBE?

jiitek's is more.. anime friendly, small chest, tight butt. (bliss)

Check out the SS in his thread for a better idea.

The first x117 mod simply made children a playable race.

Then someone converted it to work with Oriental Beauty Race(Ashen).

Then some more updates and patches, fixes, reworks, etc, then jiitek, Kalell, and others made their own races.

Whole process can be found in the now dead Loli characters thread.

It's over 90 pages, don't think you wanna read it.

Edit: I keep recommending jiitek's because it's (in my opinion) far more advanced, has constant updates, and he is currently still converting armors to work with his race.

Which just makes him near Godly-ness.

Ah' date=' I had thought Jiitek's mod replaced all females in the game with lolis, which is why I didn't get it. It's good to know it's custom races. I think I will get it and give it a try, thanks!

[/quote']

Just thought I might suggest you be aware that if you use Jiitek's mod, while it will not make all NPC's or all of your characters into x117, as MekiNeki has pointed out, if you use the first person camera fix you will need to delete/backup the file found here:

\data\meshes\actors\character\_1stperson\skeleton.nif

and only use it when playing as an x117 character (at which times it is highly recommended to do so).

Otherwise your adult sized characters in other saved games will wind up gazing out at the world through their belly button.

lol' date=' yeah I saw that. I haven't installed the camera fix for that very reason. I can deal with my loli looking people in the eye, it's no biggie.

[/quote']

Fair enough. I just leave it archived into a zip file in it's directory. Then delete it when I don't need it, and unpack it when I do. Have a second one also for when I use Expired6978's x106 "young nord" teenager race which was packaged with the enhanced character edit mod on Nexus.

I'm personally hoping for a definitive solution to the bigger eyes issue as well. I've added all manner of eye and facial reconstruction mods, and thus far only managed to find two maybe three settings on the chargen selector bar which don't leave my character with shifty beady little "used car salesman" eyes. It's most annoying.

Yeah, the eye thing is annoying. I use one, maybe two sets of eyes out of the entire list because all the others make my characters look like squinty old people. The only eyes worth a damn are the elven eyes. I wish I could just plug those into the human faces, that might give me the anime look I'm going for.

I like the eyes on the loli faces, but I'd like to play a character that looks like a real woman. I also love the additional hairstyles the loli mod gives you, though it appears I can only scale through a few hair colors on the lolis; i.e. white to pink to red to black. What about other colors? Or did I install it wrong?

Yeah' date=' the eye thing is annoying. I use one, maybe two sets of eyes out of the entire list because all the others make my characters look like squinty old people. The only eyes worth a damn are the elven eyes. I wish I could just plug those into the human faces, that might give me the anime look I'm going for.[/quote']

I know that human races don't have all eye assets selected for use on that race, so perhaps creating an esp which enabled all of them would give you the options from elven and beast races. I haven't tried/tested this as I figured it would probably just look really strange. Plus I haven't developed any appreciation for the elven races since my first attempt at character creation with vanilla skyrim last year clearly showed that Bethesda thinks elves should not be beautiful beings, but rather monstrous deformities with harsh angular elephant man heads.

I like the eyes on the loli faces, but I'd like to play a character that looks like a real woman. I also love the additional hairstyles the loli mod gives you, though it appears I can only scale through a few hair colors on the lolis; i.e. white to pink to red to black. What about other colors? Or did I install it wrong?

I think the x117 (and x106) eyes look a bit larger simply because their heads and faces are smaller by comparison. Although there may be more to it than that, like adjusted upper and lower eye socket data. I know virtually nothing about meshes and texture beyond the basics of what they do and where they have to be placed in the file structure or asserted as racial assets. How they're physically constructed in nifscope is beyond me.

As for the hair colours issue. Did you use the prepatched colour slider version of orientalrace.esp in the options folder? That gave me more colour variety than I cared to toggle through. Maybe 100+ colours shades and hues in everything from hair and make-up to tattoos and skin. You could play as Smurfette or a Na'vi avatar with that thing if you wanted to.

Yeah, here Jiitek's Complete Loli v6.5.

jiitek's mod will add three custom races to choose from, Ashen X117, another one with cat ears and tail(have do download the rest from nexus, link in thread), and another one but I forgot what the other one is.

Basically it just adds three races to the game, vanilla races are still there, and it only changes the children in skyrim to look like lolis rather than... whatever look Bethesda was going for. (Females only)

It also comes with options like flatter chest, tight/rough body texture, etc etc.
As well as some converted armor exclusively for the jiitek's flat chested lolis.

I believe Monli's mod uses CBBE?
jiitek's is more.. anime friendly, small chest, tight butt. (bliss)
Check out the SS in his thread for a better idea.

The first x117 mod simply made children a playable race.
Then someone converted it to work with Oriental Beauty Race(Ashen).
Then some more updates and patches, fixes, reworks, etc, then jiitek, Kalell, and others made their own races.
Whole process can be found in the now dead Loli characters thread.
It's over 90 pages, don't think you wanna read it.

Edit: I keep recommending jiitek's because it's (in my opinion) far more advanced, has constant updates, and he is currently still converting armors to work with his race.
Which just makes him near Godly-ness.

The ashen mod is very good and now there is a ashen follower mod that adds 3 new followers +a hidden one. Later there may be more added along with quests. The monli mod use to be updated quite often but a few weeks back Kashim's computer suffered a computer meltdown and he lost a lot of stuff.

The ashen follower mod is super cute and if you have all the mods for it that are recommended you can get them all to follow you and be able to change their outfits to what you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8983&page=8

There is also a loli version of Lydia that has been uploaded to the monli thread by shedidwhat that changes her into a loli.

http://115.com/file/dpu6imop#LolydiaV1.7.rar

So far I have all 4 of the ashen followers amber Clover the orphan and now Lydia as followers and a few others that are not children.

That's sad' date=' I like Monli. But Jiitek's mod is a bit more like what I want, and I like the armor mods for them. I dunno though, it would be nice if I could find a loli mod that lets me give them bigger breasts.

[/quote']

That's pretty easy to do, just look up the meshes and texture folders where the loli texture/meshes are located (should be Data/textures/actors/character/Oriental/x117 and Data/meshes/actors/character/Oriental/x117).

Because the custom race loads all necessary files from there (which is also why it doesn't change the vanilla races) you now just need to overwrite the textures/meshes located there with the ones you want to use (CBBE,UNP with UNP you could achieve an atleast a bit loli look).

But they will just look like really tiny and slightly skinnier (because of the way the skeleton is made) adults then...atleast in my opinion and there may be a neck seam issue.

And about the eye thing: I really can't figure out why it won't work for you. Btw would this be an acceptable eye size?

bg7iqdoeqm81.jpg3ftg98xr3m.jpg

These are the old face/eyefemalechargen.tri files from OBFM...should probably be used with http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12732 (I think those are the same as the OBFM eyes so they should be big enough)

That's pretty close to what I want, though post #16 of this thread has a video that shows what I'm talking about. I have close to that, but somehow the eyes look bigger in that video. Maybe it's the makeup? Do I need custom makeup to make the eyes pop a bit more?

I'm not a woman so I don't know much about makeup but can't it be used to make the eyes appear bigger?.

I use the OBFM makeup mod which makes the makeup around the eyes look like in the screenshot mainly because it's slender and doesn't stand out so much like the vanilla makeup.

I'm not a woman so I don't know much about makeup but can't it be used to make the eyes appear bigger?.
I use the OBFM makeup mod which makes the makeup around the eyes look like in the screenshot mainly because it's slender and doesn't stand out so much like the vanilla makeup.

Make up might there are also a lot of face gen's that do different things to the eyes some that do different things with the sliders and different eye sizes. Chances are the person that made the mod made many modifications to the files to get the eyes to look like that.

Make up might there are also a lot of face gen's that do different things to the eyes some that do different things with the sliders and different eye sizes. Chances are the person that made the mod made many modifications to the files to get the eyes to look like that.

Most modders wouldn't make a vid/screen shot of a mod that has been edited without telling people.

Hentai, for example, releases outfits then always says his characters head texture is unavailable.

For the eyes, keep in mind, people with awesome lookin' characters, half of it is due to graphics and ENB.

If your settings are set to ultra with HD textures and ENB on, you'll probably get a pretty awesome lookin' character.

So if your on low settings or using mods that make the textures crap, it won't look as good.

@Absurd: I would kill you for that red eye texture...

No need that eye texture is from nexus I'm using the same mod it's called Eye Colours with new eyelashes texture it has cat eyes and other eyes to choose from.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12732

Most modders wouldn't make a vid/screen shot of a mod that has been edited without telling people.

Hentai, for example, releases outfits then always says his characters head texture is unavailable.

For the eyes, keep in mind, people with awesome lookin' characters, half of it is due to graphics and ENB.
If your settings are set to ultra with HD textures and ENB on, you'll probably get a pretty awesome lookin' character.
So if your on low settings or using mods that make the textures crap, it won't look as good.

@Absurd: I would kill you for that red eye texture...

That eye texture is from the nexus and is called Eye colours with new style Eyelashes by Radioragae. I'm using it as well it has cat eyes and other eyes as well like the one in my pic a few comments up

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12732

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, thanks!
Never noticed this mod..

Probably because it wasn't separate before. It was included in Radioragae's Oriental Beauty Face mod (OBFM) which he removed now.

(OBFM) Has been reuploaded on the nexus again I came across it a little while ago.