queenbee's mega request thread (short version)

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this. I have a lot of things I've been scouring the entire Internet for and still haven't found. I'd really appreciate some help here.

-Custom head, face and eye meshes that make my human characters look a bit more like anime characters. For points of reference, look here, here, here, and especially here.

-A mod that lets me dismember my opponents.

-A mod that lets me drink my opponents blood (without becoming a vampire) or keep it in bottles.

-A mod that combines this mod with this one (basically give me the ability to loot flesh, hearts and heads from children, which I can't seem to do no matter how many children I kill).

-A mod that takes away the health damage when eating human flesh. I did the Numira questline, why does this still happen?

-This armor and this armor from Vagrant Story.

-A slider that lets me control the size of my character's eyes. Seriously, is this hard to do? Maybe I don't fully understand the difficulty in editing character meshes and sliders.

That's it for now. Thank you for your time.

Okay..

I agree with you on the whole anime-ish custom faces/head.

Even the dismemberment of opponents.. more gore basically.

As for the drinkin' blood and or storin' it in jars.. I believe there is a vampire mod that does exactly that, but you have to be a vampire.

I'ma gonna stay away from the whole.. cannibalism.

I don't think any custom sliders exist..

There are sliders that change different things like weight slider changing breast sizes.

There are eye sizing mods..

I forgot what they were called..

But pretty much gives you options like 20% larger and such.

Okay..

As for the drinkin' blood and or storin' it in jars.. I believe there is a vampire mod that does exactly that' date=' but you have to be a vampire.

There are sliders that change different things like weight slider changing breast sizes.

[/quote']

Well, I have Bigger Eyes, but that only goes so far. I was hoping for control over how big or small I can make the eyes, so I was hoping there might be a slider for that. Alas.

Are there mods that control the shape of the eyes? Because so far everything I've found only changes the color.

Also, another mod I would like occurred to me: I would love a behavior mod that made people react to dead bodies a bit more realistically. I know it's a lot to ask, but something that goes beyond just crying "Oh gods, this can't be happening!" and then five minutes later no one cares. What I really want is for people to have permanent changes in their behavior, especially if a family member dies. Like if they're a shop keeper, they close down their shop for a few days to "mourn", and if they're a traveler, they stop traveling. If you talk to them, they'll lament their loss, or else speak with bittersweet remembrance of the dead.

Call me sick, but I would love to hear the friends and family of those I've assassinated crying over their bodies as I steal away into the night.

Okay..

As for the drinkin' blood and or storin' it in jars.. I believe there is a vampire mod that does exactly that' date=' but you have to be a vampire.

[/quote']

Well, I have Bigger Eyes, but that only goes so far. I was hoping for control over how big or small I can make the eyes, so I was hoping there might be a slider for that. Alas.

Are there mods that control the shape of the eyes? Because so far everything I've found only changes the color.

Also, another mod I would like occurred to me: I would love a behavior mod that made people react to dead bodies a bit more realistically. I know it's a lot to ask, but something that goes beyond just crying "Oh gods, this can't be happening!" and then five minutes later no one cares. What I really want is for people to have permanent changes in their behavior, especially if a family member dies. Like if they're a shop keeper, they close down their shop for a few days to "mourn", and if they're a traveler, they stop traveling. If you talk to them, they'll lament their loss, or else speak with bittersweet remembrance of the dead.

Call me sick, but I would love to hear the friends and family of those I've assassinated crying over their bodies as I steal away into the night.

I love big eyes, I'm with you on that. Try this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6953.

As for the other stuff, I'll look around. Oblivion had much more mods to choose from about that area, hopefully soon Skyrim will too. There was a thread earlier about vore here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8560

Thanks! I did see the face mod and gave it a try. It is close to what I want, but it doesn't seem to be compatible with Bigger Eyes (it made my character's face all wonky). I may have to choose between having the face I want or the eyes.

The vore thread was also very helpful, though the link he provides as an example goes to a page that had been shut down for now. What was the mod he was talking about? What did it do?

Edit: Nevermind, the link works, it was my cellphone being stupid.

I wouldn't call you sick.

Just a sadistic... well... person.

Unfortunately there are no mods like that..

If there are, they're on Chinese/Japanese/some other language sites, so they are next to impossible to find.

Or people are being jerks and not releasing it.

I always found people lingering over the dead annoying..

Like when I killed the redguard blacksmith in Whiterun.

Her partner inside always said "I should kill you for what you've done blah blah blah."

Again though, no mods for it, but don't lose hope.

It hasn't even been a year since Skyrim's release(I think)

And we've already got so many.

Some being rather useless... like adding bottled milk... (seriously).

So someones bound to add the stuff your asking for, just not as soon as you'd hope.

Well, this may seem morbid, but a touch of realism I'd like to see would be NPC funerals. It wouldn't have to be very complicated, just the local holy man and the immediate family, if any, or just some random NPCs if none. There's already a mod out that puts up headstones whenever an NPC dies, so it wouldn't take much to add that in.

I just like feeling like I leave a permanent mark on the world, even if it is a dark and sadistic mark.

Bring Out Your Dead is the mod. I haven't gotten it yet, but I will.

Incidentally, I've not noticed a crying animation. Does no one cry in this game? Because if not, it would be difficult to program convincing "mourners" at a funeral.

Edit:

deadmaster.jpg

Okay, see, this is close to what I'm talking about. I want eye mods that give me big anime style eyes. Maybe not as big as this, but close.

Unfortunately that's a helmet, not an actual character mod. (I think)

It's the same for the Elins from Tera mod.

You wear the helmet and get the face.

As for animations, everyone will tell you "Animating is a bit tricky/time consuming"

So wait it out a bit, there aren't any notable animators that I know of.

The good ones are wastin' time on dance mods.

Well, I can understand an animator's reluctance to program NPCs to cry, though there are a lot of mods that improve immersion in subtle ways like that.

And that's too bad, about the anime face being a helmet. I know I've seen anime-style eyes on Skyrim PCs. Where are they hiding the links to these?

I don't think they're hidden, the creators just refuse to release them.

Personally I think it's mean, but I understand why they would do it.

We'll just have to wait for them to release em'.

Here's the best I can get the eyes on my char.

Loli Warning!

ScreenShot32.jpg

Well, I can understand an animator's reluctance to program NPCs to cry, though there are a lot of mods that improve immersion in subtle ways like that.

And that's too bad, about the anime face being a helmet. I know I've seen anime-style eyes on Skyrim PCs. Where are they hiding the links to these?

I think there is a elin/tera race mod out there somewhere as well I'm pretty sure I had it before I just didn't like the look of it and removed it. There is also a mod that gives you a ring that allows you to summon one to fight with you.

Well' date=' I can understand an animator's reluctance to program NPCs to cry, though there are a lot of mods that improve immersion in subtle ways like that.

[/quote']

I think there is a elin/tera race mod out there somewhere as well I'm pretty sure I had it before I just didn't like the look of it and removed it. There is also a mod that gives you a ring that allows you to summon one to fight with you.

I don't think she wants that.

She wants a mod that allows her to change the size of the eyes, not armor that turns you into an anime character.

Well' date=' I can understand an animator's reluctance to program NPCs to cry, though there are a lot of mods that improve immersion in subtle ways like that.

[/quote']

I don't think she wants that.
She wants a mod that allows her to change the size of the eyes, not armor that turns you into an anime character.

It wasn't a armor it was a race that you selected that you could play. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491 it is under the Elin Race Mod (2012/04/30) tab. Was digging around LL AND found a new elin RACE mod which is also a race mod and not a armor one with big eyes looks better then the other one that I used before.

It wasn't a armor it was a race that you selected that you could play. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4491 it is under the Elin Race Mod (2012/04/30) tab. Was digging around LL AND found a new elin RACE mod which is also a race mod and not a armor one with big eyes looks better then the other one that I used before.

I like the Elin race mod' date=' but it's a bit too loli for what I want. I want to play an adult character with an anime face and eyes.

I did find this mod here:

[video=youtube']

But when I got it and paired it with the other mods they suggest, I still can't get the eyes that size. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Even though it was a race, you can't change anything.

Pretty sure you have to choose from preset heads with little to no customization.

I'm using the univision face on my loli. (See Previous Post)

For the eyes, I think you have to choose preset eyes, try going through all of them.

Then you might wanna try editing parts of the face around the eyes.

Example: Lower the Cheek Bone Height.

Higher cheekbones may make the eyes smaller.

And raise the brow height, etc.

If that doesn't work, you could always ask the person you made the video, though they rarely answer back.

Lastly you can try using other peoples saves, if they have the eyes you want, the simply use showracemenu in the console and change whatever you wanna change.

Otherwise you'll have to do a bit of moddin' yourself.

I have PMed the person who made the video, no response yet.

I've fiddled with the controls a lot, changing eyes and make up and facial features. So far, nothing.

I'd love to download someone's save file, where would I find one? Would you be able to make me one?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8946&highlight=elin+RACE forgot to add this link with the other one when I posted last time it is the new elin one. You might be able to use the setscale to change the height or use a different skeleton and use a body replacer since it looks like it uses a regular body texture. Not sure if there are many eye sizes for it I haven't tried it out busy trying out the new ashen follower mod that has been uploaded to ll that uses the ashen race by jiitek.

I have PMed the person who made the video' date=' no response yet.

I've fiddled with the controls a lot, changing eyes and make up and facial features. So far, nothing.

I'd love to download someone's save file, where would I find one? Would you be able to make me one?

[/quote']

Sure, I can try.

Will take me awhile though.

Skyrim isn't on this computer and my other computer is being used, so I will try and get to it tonight, possibly tomorrow.

Which race do you want it to be?

And a general idea of how big you want the eyes to be?

I have PMed the person who made the video' date=' no response yet.

[/quote']

Sure, I can try.

Will take me awhile though.

Skyrim isn't on this computer and my other computer is being used, so I will try and get to it tonight, possibly tomorrow.

Which race do you want it to be?

And a general idea of how big you want the eyes to be?

I'm just trying to copy how it looks in the video I posted, any human race will do. I'd really appreciate it, because that way I can see how things are placed and copy it myself. Thank you very much in advance.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8946&highlight=elin+RACE forgot to add this link with the other one when I posted last time it is the new elin one. You might be able to use the setscale to change the height or use a different skeleton and use a body replacer since it looks like it uses a regular body texture. Not sure if there are many eye sizes for it I haven't tried it out busy trying out the new ashen follower mod that has been uploaded to ll that uses the ashen race by jiitek.

That looks really cute, and I'm tempted to get it just to try it out, but I'm really just looking for more of an adult version of the anime face. More like the above video. Thank you for the link, though, I really appreciate it.

Here you go, this was the best I could do with the mods I have..

Bigger than my characters eyes, not sure if it's how big you want them.

ScreenShot34.jpg

In case there are any problems, make sure to back up your game and delete my save if there are any problems.

Just in case, you'll get an error that says something like "Save requires content that no longer exist blah blah blah", you can just ignore that.

Also, using a mod that changes how a new game starts, so it might mess quests up, but since your only using the save a reference material should be okay.

List of my Mods:

univision face

Enchanced Character Edit

UNP Body (I think, It might be CBBEv3 Slim)

You already have the eye increase mod right?

That's about it, here's the link..

http://www.mediafire.com/?iz1m14xk08h5q47

Does it make a difference which body mod I have? I use CBBEv3. Maybe that's why their eyes don't show up as very large. Yours looks perfect. Maybe I need UNP for the anime style to work. Which sucks, because I don't want to give up CBBE and all my sexy armors.

But thank you very much for the save file, I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes.

Edit: I installed the save file and...you must have some mods I don't have, because I found myself floating in a green space outside the dungeon and I couldn't pull back to third person view. I deleted the file because I grew worried it might mess up my game.

So I'm calling this a wash. It would be nice to have an anime face, but I'll just have to make do with what I got. Maybe I should move on to the rest of my wish list and see if I can get those to happen instead, like those Vagrant Story armors. Who should I talk to for that?

Does it make a difference which body mod I have? I use CBBEv3. Maybe that's why their eyes don't show up as very large. Yours looks perfect. Maybe I need UNP for the anime style to work. Which sucks' date=' because I don't want to give up CBBE and all my sexy armors.

But thank you very much for the save file, I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes.

Edit: I installed the save file and...you must have some mods I don't have, because I found myself floating in a green space outside the dungeon and I couldn't pull back to third person view. I deleted the file because I grew worried it might mess up my game.

So I'm calling this a wash. It would be nice to have an anime face, but I'll just have to make do with what I got. Maybe I should move on to the rest of my wish list and see if I can get those to happen instead, like those Vagrant Story armors. Who should I talk to for that?

[/quote']

Ooh, that error may simply be because I used tfc when I saved the game. (do it all the time)

Typing TFC into the console always fixes it for me.

Otherwise it must be the new start mod I have installed, it changes the place you start the game as well as the beginning quests.

I can upload a new save without it, most likely later on tonight or tomorrow morning, if you don't mind waiting.

First just try typing TFC in the console.

I do not think UNP or CBBE edit the face, only the body, so it shouldn't matter which one you use.

Honestly I use a loli version of UNP, by jiitek, which gives my loli a flat chest.

Oh, and it was CBBE Slim, not UNP, UNP is on my custom races, CBBE is on the vanilla races.

Edit: As for armors, I honestly have no clue.

I asked for a conversion from Oblivion like.... 3 months ago, no one even replied.

But then jiitek converted it for his loli so it was a win for me.

Try just makin' a thread for it and hope you get some fans for it, eventually a modder pops in and makes it.

Though it usually helps to have the files for the armor, ripped from the game, makes converting them for Skyrim easier.

It's a lot harder with only artwork.