Help with awkward breasts textures

Hey guys,

recently I wanted to try out a new MO profile for Skyrim using UNP instead of CBBE.

So I created a Clean Save by starting Skyrim without MO, going through the Helgen initial sequence into the keep with Ralof.

Then I activated the mods (DIMONIZED UNP Body AND UNP Blessed Body UNPB REDUX Project) along with the usual SKSE, SkyUI, XP32E etc. some hair and brows, racemenu you name it.

Ingame I saw the face was UNP already and the body too. However, the breasts have really awkward texture. The breast and nipple texture is not fitting the body meshes from how I can see it.

I checked that neither my UNP mods is overwritten by any other mod (well, I put UNPB after UNP and have the TiddyMcButt body replacer below that, if thats awkwardly redundant, please tell me). This imo being a texture problem, I went into my skyrim\data\textures and removed the "female" directory to show if thats any use, but it didnt.

Attached are the screenshots:

Any help to align the actual nipples and the texture is highly appreciated! I can post load order if needed.

post-503463-0-28014500-1477695219_thumb.jpg

post-503463-0-52076600-1477695225_thumb.jpg

post-503463-0-77600400-1477695232_thumb.jpg

Yeh, thats my guess too. However, I havent found a way to remove/replace the CBBE textures.

You see what I've tried so far. Are there any other ways the CBBE textures may have snuck in?

I have the feeling I have some remains of these textures somewhere but I cant grasp them.

Maybe I should consider a deinstall of Skyrim, cleaning of the remains and reinstalling of all mods?

1) Use one body mod don't install multiple ones UNP UNPB and TiddyMcButt are redundant as all three are UNP and the last one installed is going to overwrite/trump the others.  

Load order so we can see if there is anything there that might be causing it. Check the MO tab and see if there are any conflicts.

I would try this turn all mods off that are not needed except for your skyrim ones re run FNIS and then test your game. If the problem is gone then starts the next part. The next part being turning 5 mods back on re run FNIS go into game and test. Make sure if you turn on something that has a master that you turn the master back on at the same time to prevent CTD on start up. Keep turning 5 on at a time till the problem returns then go back out and turn all but 1 of those back off and turn one back on at a time till it returns then you will know which one is your culprit.

Are you using a custom race? Custom races use their own texture folders for their mesh and textures so if you are using one that is a custom race check their texture folder as well as see what body mesh the custom race uses.

I think I detected the culprit. I have "Women of Skyrim female face textures" and optional CBBE body texture fix added. This overwrote the UNP textures. When I put my UNP content after it, the textures look good.

Found out by double-checking the content of each mod I enabled and searched for meshes and texture directories.

Thanks alot for your time. Having this Q&A enabled me to find it myself.

Archived