Bigger butt mod and posture mod

Fudge125

Hello, everyone, I found this great mod that let's you increase the size of your sim's butt beyond the normal limit.

http://modthesims.info/t/568139

The only problem is that when your sim stands still the mod will stop working, I was wondering if anyone of you could fix this problem.

Also, here's a another mod to increase butt size. You can use the two together.

http://bellaisadellima.tumblr.com/post/144653906532/butt-enhancement-mod-creates-a-bigger-and-more

Nice find. Editing meshes for Sims 4 is rather easy. The problem with making the butt bigger is that the current body is very low poly. I tried making it bigger but it looked wack because you could literally see single vertices. You can make the body higher poly in Blender with subsurface modifier.

Edit: just checked that "slider mod" and it doesn't work the same way as the breast slider mod. It doesn't enlarge the butt, instead it bends the spine to make it appear look bigger...

Nice find. Editing meshes for Sims 4 is rather easy. The problem with making the butt bigger is that the current body is very low poly. I tried making it bigger but it looked wack because you could literally see single vertices. You can make the body higher poly in Blender with subsurface modifier.

Edit: just checked that "slider mod" and it doesn't work the same way as the breast slider mod. It doesn't enlarge the butt, instead it bends the spine to make it appear look bigger...

Oh ok, I thought it increased the size as well as changed the posture. I still like it though, did you try to use it in game? The problem with it is that the sim reverts to normal whenever they stand idle. Do you know why that would be or how to fix it?

The other mod that actually increases the size of the butt works fine though, since it's an accessory it doesn't have to deal with the poly count issue I think.

On 10/30/2016 at 12:17 AM, Fudge125 said:

Oh ok, I thought it increased the size as well as changed the posture. I still like it though, did you try to use it in game?

It changes the posture to make the butt appear bigger, BUT it makes the thighs bigger. :)

The other mod that actually increases the size of the butt works fine though, since it's an accessory it doesn't have to deal with the poly count issue I think.

What do you mean it's an accessory? For me it appears in the pants category...

The problem with it is that the sim reverts to normal whenever they stand idle. Do you know why that would be or how to fix it?

Yeah, actually I just fixed it. I made two versions, just with fixed spine and one slightly wider. You can make the butt bigger if you use that Butt Enhancement mesh and make it smaller with the slider so it's not so ridiculous.

I took the screenshots with 100% thigh setting.

ATPS_spinefix_normal.zip

ATPS_spinefix_bigger.zip

thunder_thighs.jpg

The problem with it is that the sim reverts to normal whenever they stand idle. Do you know why that would be or how to fix it?

Yeah, actually I just fixed it. I made two versions, just with fixed spine and one slightly wider. You can make the butt bigger if you use that Butt Enhancement mesh and make it smaller with the slider so it's not so ridiculous.

Nice. Do you know how to make it work with the posture change though? I actually like the change in posture. Maybe if it just changed the default posture of females it would work, rather than editing the slider? Sorry to ask, but if you know how to do it I would appreciate or if you just let me know how to do it myself.

Nice. Do you know how to make it work with the posture change though? I actually like the change in posture. Maybe if it just changed the default posture of females it would work, rather than editing the slider? Sorry to ask, but if you know how to do it I would appreciate or if you just let me know how to do it myself.

Okay, here goes:

Download s4pe

Download BoneDelta

1. Using s4pe open the mod package.

2. There will be 2 entries, one tagged BOND, right click on it and export to file.

3. Open the exported file using BoneDelta.

4. Now this is where the magic takes place, you have to edit the values how you like them.

Offset will move the bone, scale will resize it. X is up/down Z is left/right, Y is forward/backward.

The values I changed are under the Pelvis bone. X and Y offset and Quaternion - I set all that to zero.

5. Now save the file. "Saving as" and giving it a different name won't work, overwrite the file that you have. Just remember to have a backup of the one you overwrite.

6. Back in s4pe, you still have the package open, now right click on entry tagged BOND and import the file you saved in BoneDelta.

7. Save the package under different name and test it.

Okay, and now I just found a working butt slider, lol :D

http://modthesims.info/t/575372

it's in the last post, there is a butt, hips and breasts slider in that zip

Oh wow, nice find. Also, thanks for telling me how to do that. My problem is that the posture of the Sim goes back to normal (in game) when they are standing still. The mod itself seems to be broken. I was wondering if you knew why that is happening? Sorry for so many questions, and I appreciate your replies.

Oh wow, nice find. Also, thanks for telling me how to do that. My problem is that the posture of the Sim goes back to normal (in game) when they are standing still. The mod itself seems to be broken. I was wondering if you knew why that is happening? Sorry for so many questions, and I appreciate your replies.

I don't know, seems like the offset is reset once the animation is played. Play a walking animation in CAS and the same thing happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if it is the right place to ask but anyone know how to edit this mod to appear in the tattoo or accessories area im a noob with s4pe 

http://bellaisadelli...bigger-and-more

You will have clipping if you do this.

Can you increase ass?

I think it's possible but you'd have to dig through topics on ModTheSims and Sims 4 official forums. I remember seeing a thread about custom sliders there.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it is the right place to ask but anyone know how to edit this mod to appear in the tattoo or accessories area im a noob with s4pe 

http://bellaisadelli...bigger-and-more

You will have clipping if you do this.

Can you increase ass?

I think it's possible but you'd have to dig through topics on ModTheSims and Sims 4 official forums. I remember seeing a thread about custom sliders there.

I've never used s4pe but I did put this mod in the ring accessory category with Sims 4 Studio. You do get clipping with longer tops that have a mesh extending below the waist. I just stick to short tops and it works great.

• 1 month later...

im actually really glad i found this im gonna test it out in my game i myself want some outrageous proportional body shapes & these are perfect for the idea.

the S4PE tip is really good also . i found some source code for female body slider i will try to play with that along with ur tips here and see what i can do!

Oh ok, I thought it increased the size as well as changed the posture. I still like it though, did you try to use it in game?

It changes the posture to make the butt appear bigger, BUT it makes the thighs bigger. :)

thunder_thighs.jpg

Huge thanks for the files!!! I use the biggest one with the bellaisdelle butt increaser, these 2 work great together and create a great body shape

thunder_thighs.jpg

Mind sharing the mod you used for bigger breasts too?

• 1 month later...

thunder_thighs.jpg

Huge thanks for the files!!! I use the biggest one with the bellaisdelle butt increaser, these 2 work great together and create a great body shape

can you share mods you are using for breasts,butt,thigh slider and for the body?

• 9 months later...

Hey! This may be my first post on here in years. I have the same question generally. I've modded the heck outta this game sex wise and I've been pleased with the results. Hell of a lot easier to mod this than Skyrim. Anyways, OP seems to be a-searchin high and low for a good slider mod or other augmentation mod. I don't know if it got posted but I'm using this right now. https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-booty-re-15231898

Even so, I'm not really achieving the breast size I'm looking for (admittedly just for one sim). I've used other mods but most are essentially a static change. Not a slider. So shape isn't really changeable. I'm not sure where to go from here. The main problem with the sliders has been that it really messes with posture to achieve what it does w. Id appreciate any ideas or mods that are buried somewhere deep on the internet. 

I've dug pretty heavily through mod the Sims but not extensively. I'm sure someone will pull it off eventually. My understanding is that it's rather challenging to do. Moreso than it was for Skyrim. 

Can anyone recommend a breast physics mod?

I'm not an animator, but I use quite a few sex animations with Wicked Whims.  Breast physics seems to either be incorporated in the animation or not.  There's nothing special to do on the user end, unlike in Skyrim.  Most of the updated animations have breast physics and penis physics (of a sort).

On 7.05.2018 at 7:40 PM, WellUKnow said:

Hey! This may be my first post on here in years. I have the same question generally. I've modded the heck outta this game sex wise and I've been pleased with the results. Hell of a lot easier to mod this than Skyrim. Anyways, OP seems to be a-searchin high and low for a good slider mod or other augmentation mod. I don't know if it got posted but I'm using this right now. https://www.patreon.com/posts/sims-4-booty-re-15231898

Even so, I'm not really achieving the breast size I'm looking for (admittedly just for one sim). I've used other mods but most are essentially a static change. Not a slider. So shape isn't really changeable. I'm not sure where to go from here. The main problem with the sliders has been that it really messes with posture to achieve what it does w. Id appreciate any ideas or mods that are buried somewhere deep on the internet. 

I've dug pretty heavily through mod the Sims but not extensively. I'm sure someone will pull it off eventually. My understanding is that it's rather challenging to do. Moreso than it was for Skyrim. 

I'm not sure what you're after. There isn't a breast physics mod. Breasts can be animated and sex animations have bouncing boobs. There is a physics mod for the hair in the making so perhaps we'll have a breats physics in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 5:40 PM, WellUKnow said:

There's Bouncing Sim Boobies WIP by tonicmole that works for most basic default animations like dancing and socializing.

Archived