New Butt Slider Mod

Apparently there is a new mod by Black Cinema which gives you extended range on the butt, thigh and breast sliders in CAS. Xmiramira did a video on it and it does look pretty cool. I have been using the Bellaisadellima butt enhancement mod and it does give my sims a nice big booty, but since it is a clothing item, it causes certain tops with longer meshes to clip through. I have been looking for a decent extended sliders mod for ages, so I was very excited to see this new mod. Has anyone tried it yet? I would like to download it but wanted to see what others who have tried it think. Any conflicts? Let me know what you think, or if you know of a better extended slider mod out there.

Here's the link (free site but requires registration) http://www.theblacksimmer.com/downloads/blackcinema

Just used the sliders.works fine.Good site to.Found one problem.If you have pre-made sims in your game there boobs and buts go to max of the sliders.so anyone who already had big tits and ass are even bigger now

Haha... All my sims already have maxed out tits and ass! It will be a real pain to change all of them. Oh well, I think I'll download it anyway and see how it looks. I can always delete the mod if I don't like it.

Just used the sliders.works fine.Good site to.Found one problem.If you have pre-made sims in your game there boobs and buts go to max of the sliders.so anyone who already had big tits and ass are even bigger now

Haha... All my sims already have maxed out tits and ass! It will be a real pain to change all of them. Oh well, I think I'll download it anyway and see how it looks. I can always delete the mod if I don't like it.

I took them out again.but put them aside without deleting them if i make a new game at any point i'll try them again

It doesnt work for me, can't figure out yet what mod does conflict with this one so it doesnt work. Do I have to remove the belissma butt bottom too? I removed the preveious hip slider and breast augmentation mod out of the mod folder, but it still doesnt work. Or should you let the file stay a zip file instead of unbox it

I took them out again.but put them aside without deleting them if i make a new game at any point i'll try them again

I just tried the sliders out and yes, they did make all my pre made sims have gigantic tits and ass. I messed around with them a little but it's just too much. Also the way the posture slider effects them made all my sims look crippled. I did what you did and removed them from my mods folder. Maybe try them again on a new save someday.

Just fixed it, but the mod isn't that good, you get a very weird body with hips booty blabla maximized, too much streched so your arms go mad lol. I stick to the bellissima buut slider with the big hips mod wich you can get on this page, atps bigger: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68693-bigger-butt-mod-and-posture-mod/

I agree. I just tried them out and I don't like they way they mess up the posture. It just looks weird. Sticking with the Bellaisadellima butt mod too... I just wish there was a way to use it without longer tops clipping through. 

These are just Gorocon's sliders from MTS, aren't they? There is a link to those sliders in that thread Boris just posted.

You're right. They look exactly the same. I tried Gorocon's sliders before and didn't like them for the same reason I don't like these new ones. I was hoping these ones would be better but yeah, they appear to do the exact same thing.

Yes the sliders are just copied, I wonder how they made them loook good in that miramira video lol. There must be someone that can make the belissima but mod an accessoire or skin detail, not a bottom! Would like to wear cc pants and outfits, instead of just leggings al the time!

Yes the sliders are just copied, I wonder how they made them loook good in that miramira video lol. There must be someone that can make the belissima but mod an accessoire or skin detail, not a bottom! Would like to wear cc pants and outfits, instead of just leggings al the time!

If you have Sims 4 Studio you can change its category. I made mine a ring accessory so I can use it with all bottoms. Still, certain meshes won't work right with it.

If you have Sims 4 Studio you can change its category. I made mine a ring accessory so I can use it with all bottoms. Still, certain meshes won't work right with it.

Could you share it please?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived