[24-09-21 additional face texture] Anime Race All-In-One 1.2

Shangus was working on another head morph, last I knew, but he's been quiet lately. I'm still trying to get everything organized for updates and that CBBE version, on my end, but it doesn't help I have like five mini-projects going on at the same time, and one more on top of that I've been planning to start! (Head accessories! Animal ears! It ain't anime without animal ears!)

okay, thanks for the info

i hope this turn out as great as other beautiful mod, will definately be awesome to make skyrim great again (with anime), this was the only mod that made me come back to skyrim after 5 years

Could anyone please help me solve this bug, i intalled the mod correctly and the body,face,hair etc works fine, but the eyes look kinda glitch and wierd, only few are not buggy the default (cyan), glowing orange and pink rest is glitchy.

(first 4 screenshots are the glitchy example and the other 3 are the only ones working properly)

post-916935-0-06396700-1492025250_thumb.png

post-916935-0-07433300-1492025275_thumb.png

post-916935-0-07525400-1492025303_thumb.png

post-916935-0-57140700-1492025351_thumb.png

post-916935-0-16932300-1492025380_thumb.png

post-916935-0-63453300-1492025417_thumb.png

post-916935-0-79888700-1492025450_thumb.png

Hmm... the bug seems equally likely to be on the user end or the mod end. I know most of the eye textures provided by Speaker were odd and refused to open in Gimp, while the working ones were from Shangus himself and LogicFox, so that is likely a factor. On the other hand, since you and one other person had the same glitch while others don't, there has to be some kind of common link here. Graphics options, perhaps?

Can you do me a favor? Before you change any of your own settings, try replacing this eye texture in the "AFT Eyes" folder, then see if it works in-game. Should be one of the first eye colors available.Autumn Face Texture.dds

Any updates i make, textures ect ill send to you mud. You can package them up and update as you see fit

(Id like you to test out my body mesh and textures soon if ya up for it)

Maybe ask shangus to put a link to one of your posts, then you can use and edit that post to put updates there so that people can jump to our pack from the first post

Thats awesome, is that my neck model being used?

I noticed you have made the eyelash mesh separate from the face mesh, been looking forward to that

Now we can have different eye shapes and styles :P

Body texture update

attachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_12_15_35.pngattachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_12_38_37.pngattachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_12_47_85.pngattachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_13_43_11.png

heres a smaller breast weight

attachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_15_17_07.pngattachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_15_27_79.pngattachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_15_39_83.pngattachicon.gifenb 2016_12_29 17_16_22_22.png

Got the collar and breast lines near perfect, i should note that the quality of the lines is subject to change. My touchscreen laptop/tablet is broken and im getting a new one soon, these lines were drawn with a mouse which is painful to do and is there fore rough and well crap :P

Which hair is that? Is it Luka's hair? I have the last update that you have left and I have a problem with luca's hair and it's that it shines too much and it does not color well

PS:By the way, could you add to the mod the hair of the RWBY girls please? I would really appreciate it

Compared and version v1.1 has more hairstyles, it has 3 adjustable faces in the nose type and the color of the face is similar to that of the body, its defects are that it has white spots on the hair and has a blue point on each one Eyes, the pigtails rings in the hair are out of place

The updated version that leaves Mud on page 10 with everything has no points in the hair or eyes, is very well made, but has fewer hairstyles, the color of the head is more white than the body, only has 1 face Which does not change when changing the nose type and the face does not change on the lips either, Megurine Luka's hair is bright white and does not change color.

The spots on the hair are from the specular map - that's meant to emulate how light shines on characters in anime. There shouldn't be any blue points in the eyes, either - that may just be the eye shines combining oddly with your lighting. I did notice they turned dark in the Abandoned Prison at the start of a new game, for example.

The version on page 10 is old, don't use that.

Which version should I use? I have tried the version that leaves the creator in the big green button of download and it is the version of the hair with white spots that I have commented to you, could you leave me a link of the updated mod so that I download it to you please?

The main download has more hairstyles, it has 3 adjustable faces in the nose type and the color of the face is similar to that of the body, its defects are that it has white spots on the hair and has a blue point on each one Eyes, the pigtails rings in the hair are out of place

Is what I said above, the white spots are circles of white in the hair and apart has a blue spot in each eye no matter what you do

Hmm... the bug seems equally likely to be on the user end or the mod end. I know most of the eye textures provided by Speaker were odd and refused to open in Gimp, while the working ones were from Shangus himself and LogicFox, so that is likely a factor. On the other hand, since you and one other person had the same glitch while others don't, there has to be some kind of common link here. Graphics options, perhaps?

Can you do me a favor? Before you change any of your own settings, try replacing this eye texture in the "AFT Eyes" folder, then see if it works in-game. Should be one of the first eye colors available.attachicon.gifAutumn Face Texture.dds

Hey, sorry for not replying earlier, had some internet problems and yeah i changed like you said and it worked! but only that one, could you please send me the whole file please? I mean the folder with all eye textures please *-*

Can you do me a favor? Before you change any of your own settings, try replacing this eye texture in the "AFT Eyes" folder, then see if it works in-game. Should be one of the first eye colors available.attachicon.gifAutumn Face Texture.dds

Hey, sorry for not replying earlier, had some internet problems and yeah i changed like you said and it worked! but only that one, could you please send me the whole file please? I mean the folder with all eye textures please *-*

Thanks for the response, that was just a single test texture to see if the problem was indeed with the DDS files. I'll see if Speaker can get on fixing the rest of them now that we know that - no telling when I'll have time to do it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I haven't heard anything from Speaker in several days, so if anyone wants to try fixing the bunch, all it requires is re-exporting the textures. Something broke when exporting them the first time, so they don't open in utilities like Gimp. There are two options here:

1. For the one up there that's confirmed to work, I had to install the DDS import/export plugin to Photoshop (mine is CS5 Portable if that matters), then open the eye texture there and save it again, exporting with DXT5 interpolated alpha settings, with generating mipmaps enabled. Actually figuring out how to load plugins in PS is probably harder than that if you don't already know how.

2. For something that's easier but not confirmed to work, I did find that the free Paint.NET program was able to open these textures with no problem either. In which case you should be able to do this much easier by just using that, and saving them with the same settings - DXT5, generate mipmaps box checked. In fact, Ivan, if you could test this one, which is the red eye color somewhere following the one I had you test last time, that should serve as evidence whether it works or not: Autumn Face Texture5.dds

With so many eye textures, it's a rather monotonous and time-consuming task, but someone's gotta do it.

Sure, I haven't heard anything from Speaker in several days, so if anyone wants to try fixing the bunch, all it requires is re-exporting the textures. Something broke when exporting them the first time, so they don't open in utilities like Gimp. There are two options here:

1. For the one up there that's confirmed to work, I had to install the DDS import/export plugin to Photoshop (mine is CS5 Portable if that matters), then open the eye texture there and save it again, exporting with DXT5 interpolated alpha settings, with generating mipmaps enabled. Actually figuring out how to load plugins in PS is probably harder than that if you don't already know how.

2. For something that's easier but not confirmed to work, I did find that the free Paint.NET program was able to open these textures with no problem either. In which case you should be able to do this much easier by just using that, and saving them with the same settings - DXT5, generate mipmaps box checked. In fact, Ivan, if you could test this one, which is the red eye color somewhere following the one I had you test last time, that should serve as evidence whether it works or not: attachicon.gifAutumn Face Texture5.dds

With so many eye textures, it's a rather monotonous and time-consuming task, but someone's gotta do it.

I tested it with the texture you sent and it works perfectly, i guess ill go with the second way and try to fix it.

Alright, took me ages to do it but after fixing the DTX and testing all eyes work properly now. Here you go, add it as a bug fix or something.

https://mega.nz/#! ----------------------------- R81D1QgA !kI3GOCGNOKECL3rHtJjoj3dn6YczyFj6PHodEyO_5BU

• 3 weeks later...

2. For something that's easier but not confirmed to work, I did find that the free Paint.NET program was able to open these textures with no problem either. In which case you should be able to do this much easier by just using that, and saving them with the same settings - DXT5, generate mipmaps box checked. In fact, Ivan, if you could test this one, which is the red eye color somewhere following the one I had you test last time, that should serve as evidence whether it works or not: attachicon.gifAutumn Face Texture5.dds

I tested it with the texture you sent and it works perfectly, i guess ill go with the second way and try to fix it.

Alright, took me ages to do it but after fixing the DTX and testing all eyes work properly now. Here you go, add it as a bug fix or something.

https://mega.nz/#! ----------------------------- R81D1QgA !kI3GOCGNOKECL3rHtJjoj3dn6YczyFj6PHodEyO_5BU

Hay thanks for fixing these, sorry iv been busy lately. Not shore what i did wrong when exporting to dds  :s

i don't know what's wrong whit the Version 1.1

it just apper a huge problem about the body,which wasn't exist in the Version 0.85

when i use the new race and finish it,the body was come wrong

The navel and the nips just become double,it seem so terrible

can you tell me the mod base on what kind of BODY so may be i can find out what problem is it?

Thank you so muck

Can you show us a picture of what you're talking about?

As a guess, I'm going to assume you were using CBBE before when the race was nothing but a custom head mesh. The race now has its own body texture, but we haven't released a CBBE version yet. We've all been quite busy as of late, and I'm not sure if Shangus is currently around right now to upload to the main file either.

here is the picture,sorry for so late to upload it,is too busy in these few day in real

you can see the different between 1.1 version and the 0.85 version is so huge 

the 0.85 is working well in game,i donlt know what happen to the 1.1

post-1508857-277033_thumb.jpg

post-1508857-0-76553700-1495635375_thumb.jpg

here is the picture,sorry for so late to upload it,is too busy in these few day in real

you can see the different between 1.1 version and the 0.85 version is so huge 

the 0.85 is working well in game,i donlt know what happen to the 1.1

Hrm... I'm not sure what to tell you. Did you use the "optional" skin texture Shangus put in the downloads? If you did, that could be the cause - I don't even know why that's there, to be frank, Shangus just likes FSC or something.