Need help with new dress

pincopallino

Hi i made a dress and it is working for me but it makes other ppl crash the game when equipped, any idea? I cannot reproduce the problem.

For ideas i mean for what i should look for. It is a bodyslide dress made with outfit studio 3.8. Using an older version can be a problem?

post-1352685-0-73205200-1477229186_thumb.jpg

post-1352685-0-40473700-1477229223_thumb.jpg

Which "other people"? They need the XPMSE skeleton installed, or they'll crash due to missing the breast and butt bones.

They use that skeleton :D

It shouldn't crash when equipping them, since it seems to work for you.

I could look at the NIF file, but I doubt there's something wrong with it.

Did you do anything to the file before getting it into outfit studio? I have had problems like that before that were caused by whatever I did in the file before hand but redoing the file and watching what I was doing more usually fixed it. I ave had items crash on equip as well as crash just mousing over the item in the inventory.

You could also try running mesh rigger which is found in the modders resource section. It will scan a file to add/remove bone nodes in a nif if it hits a error it'll list it if it crashes then you can look at the .ini file and see what caused it to crash.

Did you do anything to the file before getting it into outfit studio? I have had problems like that before that were caused by whatever I did in the file before hand but redoing the file and watching what I was doing more usually fixed it. I ave had items crash on equip as well as crash just mousing over the item in the inventory.

You could also try running mesh rigger which is found in the modders resource section. It will scan a file to add/remove bone nodes in a nif if it hits a error it'll list it if it crashes then you can look at the .ini file and see what caused it to crash.

I have used blender to make the weighting, limited to 4 the bones influence for each vertex, normalized everything, used nifskope to remove unused bones "bogus nodes" with no result because i manually deleted the unused bones like fingers and toes bones.

The fact is it works for me, deleted the meshes and rebuilt them several time, no crash, no error. But other 5 ppl on 5 have their game crash on equip

post-1352685-0-78462600-1477236413_thumb.jpg

Archived