How do I use custom sliders on all of my outfits?

bradley

I have downloaded the 2pac skimpy armor replacer because I really like the included sliders to make the female body more muscular. I loaded the "CBBE2pac" body and my preset, adjusted my preset with the new sliders and saved it as a new preset. I then built my female body which works perfectly ingame.

However, when I tried building all of my outfits they looked quite different and I came to the realization that they can't use the new sliders.

I figured it'd be easiest to focus on getting one outfit set up and then the rest, so I went with the "Motoko Kusanagi Outfit" and its Underwear02, because the body is very visible with it. The closest thing I have come to making it work was loading my built female body as reference in Outfit Studio, the underwear02 as file to edit and then once I had the clipping sorted out saving it with the "include reference shape" tick set.

The problem with that was, that all of the sliders in Bodyslide were gone.

I have also tried adding the sliders I want from the "CBBE2pac" body to the Underwear02's sliders and copying the 2 relevant shapedata files from CBBE2pac to Underwear02 and then editing it in Outfit Studio, but that doesn't seemt to have worked, it still looks the same.

I've tried more stuff which is not worth mentioning since it lead nowhere, I've run into a wall here.

Tl;dr: How can I use the additional sliders from 2pac's skimpy armor mod to build all of my clothes and armor?

I don't think there's any quick way to do this, unfortunately.

If you're willing to invest a significant amount of time, here's what you can do:

- Open Outfit Studio.

- For every piece of armor/clothing:

- Start a New Project.

- Load CBBE2pac (the xml or osp, not the nif) as Reference.

- Load the piece of armor as Outfit

- If there was a body included in the armor, delete it.

- If there is any clipping, fix it.

- If the bone weights were different (HDT etc.), copy them.

- In the menu, select "Slider -> Conform All"

- Save as a new Project. If there was a body included in the armor, check "include reference", otherwise uncheck.

- Repeat.

- Build your new Projects with Bodyslide batch build, with your preset.

Sorry to bother you again, but I think I need to do something else. The CBBE2pac.osp file come with huge breasts, which I got rid of. in Outfit sudio there's a "melons to CBBE" slider which I set to 100 and click the pencil to have a normal body shape. If I don't click the pencil I have to set it so zero to edit my outfit.

I then edit the outfit with the brush, but when I do the following:

the melons are back with severe clipping. I tried to adjust the outfit to the melon body and then adjusting it in Bodyslide, but the melonstoCBBE slider doesn't exist in Bodyslide and the bra ended up being way too big for my preset.

In that case, insert these steps at 'fix the clipping':

- Set the slider(s) in question to a value where there is no clipping (100, you said, right?)

- In the menu, select "File -> Make Conversion Reference". Name doesn't matter.

- All sliders will be replaced by a single new one.

- Set the new slider to 100. (Yes, this will bring back the melons. It's supposed to.)

- In the menu, select "Slider -> Set Base Shape"

- Load the Reference again to get back all the sliders.

- The piece of armor should now fit the melon-y Body.

- Continue from 'fix the clipping' as described above. Unmeloning (lol) should later be possible in Bodyslide.

In that case, insert these steps at 'fix the clipping':

- Set the slider(s) in question to a value where there is no clipping (100, you said, right?)

- In the menu, select "File -> Make Conversion Reference". Name doesn't matter.

- All sliders will be replaced by a single new one.

- Set the new slider to 100. (Yes, this will bring back the melons. It's supposed to.)

- In the menu, select "Slider -> Set Base Shape"

- Load the Reference again to get back all the sliders.

- The piece of armor should now fit the melon-y Body.

- Continue from 'fix the clipping' as described above. Unmeloning (lol) should later be possible in Bodyslide.

It's perfect!!! Dude thank you SO much! I've been bashing my head against that for hours...

Archived