Crashing when loading

douglascerno

I've been looking over the last few pages for people with similar issues and sadly not found much of a solution. Normally I tend to try to solve my problems on my own but this one I just can find the solution to. I can start a new game without issues and I can load an old save as well but whenever I try to create a new save (wheter it's based off an old save or complete new game) skyrim completely crashes. I've tried cleaning new and old saves with the save cleaner tool and just as much as loading it makes the tool crash. Done a complete reinstall of both skyrim and mod organizer and that still hasn't solved the issue

I assume it's the fact that it's just script heavy and that I need to merge stuff to trim down the amount of plugins but I figured I would ask around here first since I've never actually merged stuff and it scares me a bit.

https://modwat.ch/u/Douglas

The first papyrus log is from a completely new save and the second one is from when I'm trying to load a save.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.0 crash.log

I tried the crash fixes at one point which resulted in more crashes. This has since been fixed cuz I realized I edited the wrong enblocal ini file. I now however have a different problem with crash fixes installed.

It doesn't load at all anymore. No CTD's or anything of the sort it just doesn't bother loading any game at all.

The save cleaner tool still crashes when trying to load any of the new saves as well.

if you have CTD when save is indication of a corrupted mod or a faulting dependency...

you have a lot of mod's and your log have some references to MBI_RemoveGreedblade.. i think come from Molag Bal's Inferno.. try disabling it... if this not work try disabling groups of mod's in block 10 or 15 until locate the ofending mod...

The bad mod can be out-dated or can have an out-dated dependency.. or can have in-compatibily with others mod's...

The first thing I tried was disabling everything and slowly working my way down the list. I started noticing problems with captured dreams, cursed loot and SD+. If I disable everything but their dependencies tho they work without any issues. I've checked the mod pages and I can't find any conflicting mods there. This is what lead me to believe that it was a heavy script issue since I think they are heavy mods.

Archived