Mod issues. causing ctd please help!

Deceiveddx

Hey, so my game began having ctd's today.

I've fixed most of them but when i finally stabilized it i noticed none of my custom animations we're not working, so i decided to patch FNIS and now i cannot open any saves / do a new char without crashing to desktop.

https://modwat.ch/u/Deceive heres my modwatch!

Things i've tried; seeing if im missing masters, optimizng my loadorder with loot (might not fix it i know, but im horrible at loadorders.)

Please help, thanks on ahead!

Also, i always crash when i try to use Devious Devices but i have all of the mods installed that are required, why does this happen?

Edit; I've tried to do a new save game, still crashing. I've tried to load a stable save game which actually worked, but then i tried to load my new ones which did not work so im completely lost.

I've fixed most of them but when i finally stabilized it i noticed none of my custom animations we're not working, so i decided to patch FNIS and now i cannot open any saves / do a new char without crashing to desktop.

Things i've tried; seeing if im missing masters, optimizng my loadorder with loot (might not fix it i know, but im horrible at loadorders.)

Also, i always crash when i try to use Devious Devices but i have all of the mods installed that are required, why does this happen?

Hi, first of all, are you usin Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer?

Hey, im using mod organizer! Sorry i completely forgot to include that

Mod Organizer have some problems to make FNIS to work... i use NMM and not know MO... search the support section and follow a guide for make FNIS to work with MO...

but for see if the animations works you must start a NEW game or load a savegame... if you have problems loading savegame try clean it with Save game script cleaner... if this not solve your problem you can try Crash fixes.. i not recomend it for constant use but can resolve your problem...

Mod Organizer have some problems to make FNIS to work... i use NMM and not know MO... search the support section and follow a guide for make FNIS to work with MO...

but for see if the animations works you must start a NEW game or load a savegame... if you have problems loading savegame try clean it with Save game script cleaner... if this not solve your problem you can try Crash fixes.. i not recomend it for constant use but can resolve your problem...

Take a look at the STEP link in my sig, it explains how to install and run FNIS through Mod Organizer.

Take a look at the STEP link in my sig, it explains how to install and run FNIS through Mod Organizer.

I dont exactly know if FNIS was the cause of the problem because i did follow how to install FNIS correctly when i did a couple months ago, i just reinstalled the animations via FNIS to get the animations working and after that my game stopped working. 

So i guess its an loadorder issue which i don't know how to solve because im terrible at loadorders myself.

I use FNIS with Mod Organizer and I don't have any problems, I recommend you to watch this video to install correctly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOuGN-yr6E. Also, in your load order I found two issues, you only need the .esm or the .esp of project optimization, choose one of them and the correct load order of MNC is:

CreatureFramework.esm

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Put it in that exact order and lock them

I use FNIS with Mod Organizer and I don't have any problems, I recommend you to watch this video to install correctly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpOuGN-yr6E. Also, in your load order I found two issues, you only need the .esm or the .esp of project optimization, choose one of them and the correct load order of MNC is:

CreatureFramework.esm

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Put it in that exact order and lock them

Thank you, you actually made my game work! I appreciate it!

Archived