Edited Flower Pack

Farphignougen

I made an edit of the costumes from the Flower Pack DLC, using the bodies from Raz's Not So New Fighters Body v1.2.

post-820024-0-37704600-1476236003_thumb.png post-820024-0-74755900-1476235985_thumb.png post-820024-0-41246400-1476236011_thumb.png

It's basically just a straight replacement of the costumes from the DLC pack, with no additional characters. All the secondary details (arm band, hair piece etc.) are kept as-is.

Some quibbles: On the models that had fingernails and toenails as separate meshes, I deleted the toenails because they didn't match up with the new feet. The fingernails all work properly, though. The flowers on their butt cracks tends to clip into the model if they bend too far at the waist, but it should look alright most of the time. Anyone who can mess with the animation bones to make it look better is free to do so.

Downloads:

Flower Set Edited TMCs V2.7z <- TMC files for Autolink

Flower Set Edited DLC V2.7z <- Replacement DLC pack

post-820024-0-81086100-1476235971_thumb.png

Hi man, cool mods, but for most of them i have this odditie

Do you know why and what should i do ? Thanks you

Maybe I screwed up the body textures at some point. Does anyone else have them look like that?

EDIT: How exactly have you loaded that costume? Are you using the DLC pack? If that's through Autolink, what character and costume slot number are you using?

Maybe I screwed up the body textures at some point. Does anyone else have them look like that?

EDIT: How exactly have you loaded that costume? Are you using the DLC pack? If that's through Autolink, what character and costume slot number are you using?

It's Autolink, in Kasumi's case, i'm using the original flower slot, i tried another slot too but it didn't work. Only Helena, Leifang and Ayane work well

1476295542-sans-titre.png

Did you use the v1.2 ?

For me it's a problem with the normal maps (I fixed it in NSNFB 1.1) but this bug appear only on Nvidia card

Don't know why

New uploads are attached in the first post, but I'd like to try to pinpoint exactly what the problem was. Someone who had problems before, could you try out these two Christie models and tell me if one works or not? One has the normal saved at half size in DXT1, and the other in DXT5. I just want to know if that makes a difference at all.

Both do the same for me

Edit : The second Kasumi work for me too, and the new pack work fine too, thanks

New uploads are attached in the first post, but I'd like to try to pinpoint exactly what the problem was. Someone who had problems before, could you try out these two Christie models and tell me if one works or not? One has the normal saved at half size in DXT1, and the other in DXT5. I just want to know if that makes a difference at all.

Both DXTs are not showing up right for me.

The pack is all good tho.

Archived