Is it possible to have have too many dialogue mods?

Or mods that have dialogue options when your PC talks to someone? The reason I ask is because after starting a new game and recruiting a follower and turned her into a prostitute, I was not able to recruit nor hear out another NPC's story. 

For example, I have Eager NPCs, Aggressive Prostitution, Cursed Loot, SL Solutions, SL Dialogues, (Don't know which mod it is that adds a dialogue option to "Give a gift), Spouses Enhanced, and a few others. I wanted to recruit Mjoll the Lioness and was unable to get further into discussing her past nor getting to the part where you will decide to help her retrieve her lost weapon or not. All the other mod's dialogue options would appear, I'd click on "Refresh Dialogue Options" and the same ones appeared along with "Hello!" and an insult--I had no further options to continue to get to know Mjoll nor have the option to recruit her. I have before in the past but, never with this many mods that add a lot of dialogue.

So.... do I have too many?

Might not be too many, just that one of them is giving you an issue. I remember one of the dialogue mods I had that same problem and couldn't get it to work so I just removed it. I don't remember which one it was, though. It was the same one you're describing that allows to give gifts and such.

Might not be too many, just that one of them is giving you an issue. I remember one of the dialogue mods I had that same problem and couldn't get it to work so I just removed it. I don't remember which one it was, though. It was the same one you're describing that allows to give gifts and such.

Hmm....I started a new game again, set up my MCM menus, and I found the "giving gifts to NPCs" option. I want to say that it's in SexLab but, I'm not 100% sure. When I log back on I'll look for it again, take note of the mod, and disable that option and see if I don't have any more problems. Thank you and I'll come back here and let you know which mod it is. :)

Hmm....I started a new game again, set up my MCM menus, and I found the "giving gifts to NPCs" option. I want to say that it's in SexLab but, I'm not 100% sure. When I log back on I'll look for it again, take note of the mod, and disable that option and see if I don't have any more problems. Thank you and I'll come back here and let you know which mod it is. :)

It absolutely is NOT in the Sexlab Framework because it adds no dialog. Use TESVEDIT to find the dialog.

It's from the "Sexlab Dialogues" mod - a lot of slavery mods use it because it allows for a wider variety of dialogue options between dom/sub, master/slave, etc. 

Yes! I just logged back in and checked it. It is in fact an option from SL Dialogues. I've never had a problem before that's why I asked if I had too many mods installed that affected my PC in engaging in more dialogues with them. I have un-enabled the option and will try tomorrow as I'm way too tired and sleepy to test it out at the moment.

Archived