Fnis wont find the animations

So, from last night I had a problem with my character and the npcs just being stuck in a T position, I could hear the soundfiles but nothing was happening on-screen.  So I decided to reinstall Skyrim and all the mods I had which is somewhere around 50-60 mods. 

Now I have the same issue and somehow my body ingame wont change to the one I have made in the Bodyslide.  What might be causing this? I only use MO, not NMM at all. 

I am new to modding to please describe it in noob-friendly ways! 

I only manually installed ( or at least tried to) the Loverslab mods:  SoS, SoS - B3lsario UNP, Matchmaker, Framework, Aroused, SexPatch1.06 and  NastyCritters.  
Am I missing something or is there something I've done wrong?  

Appreciate any help you  can give me :c 

I also tried to use the Bodyslide thingy for CBBE but the body was in such a low quality in the slider while the UNP one had great quality, what might be causing that or are they just like that?  I can provide the complete mod list and order if that makes things easier

MO isn't really for noobs and can take awhile to get the full grasp of. For your install it's probably easier with NMM(unless you plan to go above 100 mods). A T-pose is usually the result of not having run FNIS behavior for for users, and if you decide to go with MO you must run it from within MO. To do that you have to create an excecutable for it, but I can't explain it here. I recommend googling a tutorial for it and reading on the FNIS mod page. If you're using NMM you only have to find the executable and run it from where it is.

That the body isn't the one you made in Bodyslide is probably because it's in the wrong place. When you create the bodies, hold Ctrl and it will put the meshes in the Bodyslide folder(which should be in your MO mod folder). Copy those meshes and overwrite the body meshes in the folder for your bodymod, whatever it is. I don't know if Bodyslide will give you the textures but if you install a body you will get the right folder structure, so might as well do that. If none of this make sense you should read up a bit on how to use MO before you go swimming on deep water. This is the easiest way I can explain it without writing a book.

Regarding the quality in bodyslide, it's nothing to worry about as long as you have the textures for the body you intend to use. I assume you had the unp textures installed and they don't look good on a CBBE body. But even with the right textures UNP is higher quality.

Yeah I am running it from within MO.  I have the MO folder on my desktop, within that folder is also the mod folder where  I've installed FNIS and all the other things that i need (except for LOOT and Teseddit, those are on my desktop too)

But if I need to start using NMM again, can I somehow import all my mods to that then? I do not want to go through the pain of downloading all those again :c 

You can do a manual install by dragging those mods into the Skyrim data folder, but it will be hard to decide what to overwrite and hard to uninstall anything. I don't recommend it. Make sure you've done the executable for FNIS right and pointed it to the right file(there are two). Then run it again. If you don't get any errors it should work. Everytime you install a mod with animations you need to run it.

Thanks guys, found the problem. I was just being a noob!  The only issue I have now is the bodies that don't seem to work when I use the bodyslide! 

And I cannot see my weapons / spells when in First person view 

Quick & dirty solution with MO:

1) Install FNIS directly in your game folder.

2) Create a MO shortcut to GenerateFNISForUsers inside MO

3) Run FNIS from MO

Should I make a new thread for this other problem I am having btw? I do not want to break any rules 

Thanks guys, found the problem. I was just being a noob!  The only issue I have now is the bodies that don't seem to work when I use the bodyslide! 

And I cannot see my weapons / spells when in First person view 

Should I make a new thread for this other problem I am having btw? I do not want to break any rules 

First person view is a part of the body.. re-instal your body.. cbbe or unp...

if not solve your problem open new thread...

Archived