Invalid actors in scenes they do not belong.

there have been a few occasions  after i updated my sexlab to the latest version that this is happening

for example  my character during a 3 actor sex scene    which needs 1 male 1 wolf 1 female  being  done with  2 wolves 1 female( being my pc , and funny thing is  she's wearing a strapon TOO ! )
and obviously not working properly. this can happen when multiple actors are involved as aggressors by SL Defeat

also  today same thing happened  with a werewolf and his two normal wolves , my female pc surrendered to them , and SL decided that a
werewolf x female x wolf  scene might somehow happen,  thus resulting in a CTD

how can i fix this guys ?  I see males performing lesbian animations as well as normal ones

its like there's no gender separation or creature separation during scenes .

Thanks in advance <3

I think it's a problem how defeat triggers scenes... i couldn't get it to work either :( My solution for now is to disable threesomes with creatures or disable those animations because afaik no mod can trigger them properly anyways and except falmer/draugr, i know only one animatin for wolves/trolls which become quite broing after some time.

Archived