What to edit to make them show up less?

Mookeylama

you can change the difficulty of the combat in her mcm but can't change the span frecuency... this is hardcoded in the mod

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2354199-deadly-wenches/page-57&do=findComment&comment=40148880

Niva59 wrote: Hi lordkoz

Your mods are cool. As a non-hardcore player, I like the MCM configuration where we can adjust the spawn rates of wenches from a vanilla monster. With a low spawn rates, there are only a few wenches in a dungeon. Just enough for me.

But I can't see a configuration like this in Deadly Wenches. Is there a way to choose the chance for a wench to replace a vanilla female npc ?

Can be done if you edit the changed leveled lists depending on the factions and remove some of the entries i added, this mod doesnt work like the other ones and its kind of more "tedious" to work/deal with XD

==========================

hardcoded or not, i think it can be altered according to what's discussed above. think i now see how too. either remove wench entries from the LeveledNPC records, or remove leveled list entries from individual wenches

Archived