Can't change lip colour (UUNP, Racemenu + others)

Hi there, I'm using a lot of mods for characters, and I think I have one that isnt working right, using racemenu, I cant change a characters lip colour (I can change all races apart from nord) I assume its because of a file in the wrong place, I have mixed around disabling, using other mods and I cant fix it :/

Im using MO with a UUNP body, and a mix of body textures including blocky faces, Fair Skin Complexion, XCE, Better Makeup SKSE and SG renewl textures

Look for this file path: Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\character assets\tintmasks and look for femaleheadnord_lips file.  Rename it to something else.  Go back into the game and see if you can change the lip color.

SG textures was using it, renamed it and no change. I quickly tried ECE (Was using racemenu) and it wierdly worked (Although my character diddnt look right)

I don't use ECE so I have no idea what it adds as far as files go.  Anyway, the issue is with the lip masks you're using, imo.  The draw surface image size is probably too large.  In some cases tint masks larger than 256x256 will do weird things.

Try this one and see what it does. attachicon.giffemaleheadnord_lips.rar

That is my personal texture so I know it works.

added it via the overwrite folder, and nope that doesnt work :

• 1 month later...

Better Makeup for SKSE requires an INI tweak to "Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini" if you use the high-res version.

(create the file if it doesn't exist).

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

Yep thats always been there for some tatoo mods :/

SG renewal texture use 1024 instead as far i remember in the skse.ini

Did you manage to fix it ?

• 3 months later...

Better Makeup for SKSE requires an INI tweak to "Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini" if you use the high-res version.

(create the file if it doesn't exist).

[Display]

iTintTextureResolution=2048

Yep thats always been there for some tatoo mods :/

SG renewal texture use 1024 instead as far i remember in the skse.ini

Did you manage to fix it ?

Hey there, sorry to ressurect this thread, but nope still no fix yet.

Im gonna play around with MO and see what happens...

Currently I have tried running the game with no mods (And empty overwrite) and its fine

I am now using the 'All-In-one HDT pussy' mod-pack-thing and even though it replaces a lot of textures and stuff, that doesnt do anything either...

EDIT: Yay, I solved it! After restarting the game and playing with mods ive figured out that its either 'No more blocky faces' or 'SKSE Better makeup' thats causing the issue (Or conflicting with somthing else)

Archived