[Sims 4] Quarterly Teaser

Eh, I'll wait to see what they actually contain before passing any judgement. Seasonal Challenge sounds interesting, mainly in the name. Seasons was something I loved in Sims 3, so hopefully it has something to do with that coming to Sims 4 finally. Curious why we are getting a Winter/Holiday pack when we got one for free last year that pretty much had everything we needed. Unless this one plans on adding some new features as well.

As for DarkeningDemise, just stop already. This has become laughable. You are the ultimate hypocrite when it comes to Sims 4. You sit here and bash on Sims 4 constantly, yet you buy everything for it. You own the game and all the DLC that keeps coming out. If it is such garbage, and you hate this game so much, why do you keep giving EA money over and over for it? Oh this DLC looks like trash, time to buy it. Oh this one looks like garbage, time to whip out my credit card for it. Seriously man. You're not fooling anyone anymore. :lol:

Eh, I'll wait to see what they actually contain before passing any judgement. Seasonal Challenge sounds interesting, mainly in the name. Seasons was something I loved in Sims 3, so hopefully it has something to do with that coming to Sims 4 finally. Curious why we are getting a Winter/Holiday pack when we got one for free last year that pretty much had everything we needed. Unless this one plans on adding some new features as well.

The Holiday Pack is free and this looks like more stuff to be added like they did last year. Completely pointless with no seasons, holidays, or events around the content (shocker there isn't a new party for it since TS4 is very social/party oriented). They already stated they cannot edit the existing worlds because it would break our games. Most of the game is FX/props so there is no chance of swimming in any kind of water outside our in ground pools unless they make a new world with a unique lot for swimming in a pond/river/lake/ocean. Also this means we may not see seasons unless the weather and stuff is exclusive to a new world just like how apartments, festivals, and penthouses are exclusive to the new City Living world.

The Day of the Dead challenge info can be found here, this was before it was announced and confirmed.

The Holiday Pack is free and this looks like more stuff to be added like they did last year. Completely pointless with no seasons, holidays, or events around the content (shocker there isn't a new party for it since TS4 is very social/party oriented). They already stated they cannot edit the existing worlds because it would break our games.

The Day of the Dead stuff sounds like fun. Going to go try that out.

Eh, the editing existing worlds is one of the main reasons TS3 became so unstable in the first place. So it makes sense they wouldn't do it this time around as to avoid the same problems they had with TS3. I mean they kept trying to stack new features over and over on the old worlds and it broke it.

But then again, TS4 uses a different engine completely and has a completely different layout with everything being separated into it's own zones (thus the loading screens), so who knows? Maybe they can make it work for TS4 since it obviously didn't work for TS3.

Archived