Skyrim crash when fast travel or entering /discovering new areas

azerty123456aze

put your skeleton low in the load order.. now are in position 31 1f XPMSE.esp ... and must be near 180-185 in your load order

download and install loot.. and use it for get a good order list.. loot not move the skeleton.. you must move it manualy near the end of the load order...

download and install Save game script cleaner and use it for clean your saves...

if this steps not resolve your problem... download and install Alternate Start and test whit a new game...

if you have problems with a new game you can have others problems like:

Animated Prostitution.. can cause colisions with sexlab

SexLab Animal Sex... marked as BETA from 2014.. is too OLD 

SexLab Guild.. same.. from 2014.. is too OLD

A Forsworn Story.. is in developement.. i have a lot of problems whit AFS... including CTD

Things in the Dark...  from the same autor... i not test it.. but i presume can cause CTD

From the Deeps.. same.. from the same autor... i not test it.. but i presume can cause CTD

Haunted House... from the same autor... but this appear good.. not report CTD

Heroine in Distress.. is in fase ALFA

disable this mod's and test again...

if you allready use loot and script cleaner not help... try Crash fixes.. solve some problems but not guaranty solve your problem...

also, you can try the qasmoque trick... open the console from the main menu and type coc qasmoke before load your game.. this trick permit load some games that generate ctd when load.. not your situation but try it...

the other way is slow.. load your most recent savegame and verify that they crash... open skyrim again and load a save from 2 weeks ago.. if it crash repeat with a more older save... when you locate a save that work and not crash... note it and go to save game cleaner...

open 2 windows of save game cleaner and load the save that crash in a window and the good save that not crash in other window... in the group forms/mods press the button mod editor and compare the mods of the two saves for locate the offending mod...

your game work good in a new game.. then you have some offending mods with some trash in your savegame...

Quoted from a Nexus post "Go to your save games folder and remove EVERYTHING in there to a temporary folder on your desktop. Start a new game and save. A new vanilla ini file will have been created in your save games folder. Find the save games you want from your temp folder and place them back in your save games folder. 

This should fix the problem.

After doing the above, to see if it is a corrupted save game, fast travel with your new save and see if it works."

Sorry if that doesn't fix your issue, but you never know. I hope you get it working :)

Quoted from a Nexus post "Go to your save games folder and remove EVERYTHING in there to a temporary folder on your desktop. Start a new game and save. A new vanilla ini file will have been created in your save games folder. Find the save games you want from your temp folder and place them back in your save games folder. 

This should fix the problem.

After doing the above, to see if it is a corrupted save game, fast travel with your new save and see if it works."

Sorry if that doesn't fix your issue, but you never know. I hope you get it working :)

some bad in this post.. skyrim not have ini file in the save game folder... i not have it.. followed the instructions you say not generate ini file in the save game folder...

You know what, I just read that quote and what he meant to say was that the ini files skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini, which aren't in the save folder. documents/my games/skyrim/

thety should be there, get rid of those, move your save folder to your desktop and try it. 

Sorry, i should have read the quote more carefully. Once your game starts up start a new game and then save, and then put the save game folder back and try and see if that fixes it.

yes.. skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini are in documents/my games/skyrim/ and can give some problems.. but if the new game work good i'm near sure are correct... if the new game have problems can be for incorrect skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini but i dude it a lot in this case...

the best util i found for now to manage skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini is BethINI and you can take a look.. is very good...

Hmmm, INI files for mod organizer users, are in the "mod organizer profiles folder" ... each profile has its own ini files ...

But there are problems with your mod list ...

* Racemenu and Enhanced character edit togheter, is not good ...

* Death alternative and Defeat  need to be carefully configured ...

* Midas magic is a very old mod and users still report crashs after installing ...

* Skymomod, if you are using the sexlab patch (for the correct version), you can still have problems, because it is not fully compatible with nude creatures (MNC).

* Your load order is incorrect .... do not use the loot that comes with the organizer mod for sort mods ...

* Install the latest version of loot, and run from mod organizer creating the new shortcut ...

* Always Remember ... the order of the left list of mods also makes difference !

* Very important, for new armors or new weapons to make a bashed patch ...

Archived