Own textures dont show up in Nifscope, vanilla do...

Vader666

Hi,

Im having a kinda annoying problem, for some reason i can´t get my own textures to show up even in Nifscope while vanilla textures do.

I made just a small box for testing and set everything up in nifscope (except materials) but for some reason my textures won´t show up, using a vanilla texture on the same box is working...

When i assign a material ( with my texture) and open it in CK the Box is purple > no texture.

Changing filename or filepath dosn´t work either.

I´m using Gimp 2.8 and the latest DDS plugin and tried every compression option (and uncompressed) available but none of em is working.

i´d be grateful fo some ideas what could cause this.

It needs to be a game-friendly size; 64x64, 128x128, 256x256, 512x512, 1024x2024, etc.  Just for Nifscope, compression and mipmaps aren't needed when testing.

Edit: not to be a dick, but I don't support FO4 modding so this will be my last helpful (if it was, that is) post.  Best of luck to you.  :)

I tried different image sizes, still nothing...

Im not sure if i´m using Gimp and the DDS plugin as 32 or 64bit version but does that matter for the generated output ?

To me it seems the texture just "dosen´t exist" from the game's or nifscope's point of view...

Archived