Defunct Archery

frhghz

I have an HUGE problem with my archery system, i don't know why, but since some time every time i tried to fire an arrow just the fist one get's fired normaly, the following just leave my bow an get shot to the gound in a very short arch (2-3 meters). It's really frustrating, when you try to take out some bandits longranch.

Can somebody help me please????

I don't know if this helps, but that happens to me every time I fire the last arrow in my quiver. Every other arrow fires normally, but the last one, even if it switches to a different type of arrow immediately, acts like I barely plucked the string rather than pulling to full draw.

Are you using any mods that alter arrow projectiles, arrows, bows, or the archery system? Any mods that are supposed to automatically switch arrow types when certain conditions are met, or mods/enchantments that do something like automatically replenishing arrows?

I don't know if this helps, but that happens to me every time I fire the last arrow in my quiver. Every other arrow fires normally, but the last one, even if it switches to a different type of arrow immediately, acts like I barely plucked the string rather than pulling to full draw.

Are you using any mods that alter arrow projectiles, arrows, bows, or the archery system? Any mods that are supposed to automatically switch arrow types when certain conditions are met, or mods/enchantments that do something like automatically replenishing arrows?

well, i have atm a little over 1k arrows in my quiver :D so it can be the reason

as far as archery infuencing mod are concerned, i am not aware to have installed such mods

but somehow my FNIS made an tick at 'Archery Gameplay Overhaul' which is curios, because i didn't even know his mod exsisted

before. ^^

and every time the arrow fires, i pull the entire string back.

I forgot to emntion, when i pull the string as far as it goes, the arrow fires automaticly, wether i release the mouse button or not.

Well, if you're not using Archery Gameplay Overhaul, then un-tick it in FNIS. That's probably the problem. :)

EDIT: If it turns out you are using Archery Gameplay Overhaul and just forgot, try disabling it and see if that fixes the problem.

Of course, like most mods, disabling it mid-game will undoubtedly create more problems, but they'll at least be different ones.  :D

Well I really have installed Archery Gameplay Overhaul, unticked it in FNIS, ran it again, tried in game, same result.

Edit: after aproximately 2 hours playing it seemed to function normaly, at least I could fire 8 arrow without problems,

I keep watching it^^

Archived