hydra slavegirls and 3DNPC (IntrestingNPCs) where are the body files pulled from?

nautica187

I used unpetite for a while and decided to switch back to unp... well it ½ worked. I uninstalled unpetite and installed all unp stuff again. now these two mods seem to have kept those bodies even though I started a fresh game.  what i have installed as far as female bodies go...

xp32se

Dimonized UNP

Fair skin complexion

citrus body

citrus head

and that's it, The problem is any NPC added by a mod turns into a funky looking version of the unpetite body as soon as they get naked. I'm so confused as to what is casing this. I use mod organizer and have my female body files at the very end of the left list so they overwrite everything... I even put copies in my main data folder in case that was the issue.. still they all have the wrong proportions. I used universal body changer to change them to unp bodies with spells and those looked normal.. but somewhere in my files is a unpetite file i cant seem to find. What am I overlooking here?

The only thing that currently uses a body similar to that funky shape is Rcots, but these are adults so I doubt that is the cause.

Why do you have Citrus body and UNP installed at the same time? 1 body only. 

-

I do but... are you sure about that? I was under the impression that citrus didn't define a shape and needed UNP or CBBE ect. I also use mod organizer so Citrus is last on the left list as far as bodies go, Hence it's files overwrite anything added by dimonized unp... wrong assumption?

The folder E:\Mod Organizer\mods\CITRUS\Textures\actors\character\female is missing the body dds files that are in the \Mod Organizer\mods\UNP BASE Main body V1dot2-6709\UNP_BASE_Main_body_V1dot2\textures\actors\character\female folder, so i assumed the citrus wasn't a complete package.

Why do you have Citrus body and UNP installed at the same time? 1 body only. 

-

I do but... are you sure about that? I was under the impression that citrus didn't define a shape and needed UNP or CBBE ect. I also use mod organizer so Citrus is last on the left list as far as bodies go, Hence it's files overwrite anything added by dimonized unp... wrong assumption?

The folder E:\Mod Organizer\mods\CITRUS\Textures\actors\character\female is missing the body dds files that are in the \Mod Organizer\mods\UNP BASE Main body V1dot2-6709\UNP_BASE_Main_body_V1dot2\textures\actors\character\female folder, so i assumed the citrus wasn't a complete package.

That's "textures". Shapes are defined by "Meshes" (.nif files).

Archived