CTD on loading any game (after a fresh install)

Saiura

First of, I know there's several topics alike and I looked into a bunch, most didn't have any answers yet, so I'm making my own to leave their threats to focus on their problems.

I recently reinstalled skyrim and set up mods (quite a bunch). I ran it at first with all mods disabled to get through Helgen which worked fine. Now with mods on, my save outside Helgen loaded the first time, I used the racemenu to adjust my character and changed some mod settings and closed the game again. Since then no save loads.

I very rarely manage to load my "mods disabled" save, but it usually gives me a CTD when loading any save.

I tried starting the game through Mod Organizer (with skse) as well as through wrye bash (also with skse), both seem to use different load orders for some reason, the one in wrye bash makes more sense to me though, neither works though.

All mods should be up to date, I also tried to stay clear of conflicts, but I'm human after all, mistakes might happen.

I also saw the threat about how to debug CTDs, but the dump file it creates is always 0KB.

For some reason the paste functions don't work, so I'll upload load-order from wrye bash and papyrus log as attachments.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

It seems, like it's that "Reverting game..." mid-save bug, not sure, what's causing this, seems to be Skyrim related and mostly not related to the mods.

For me that "can" be fixed, after restarting the computer, but not for 100% of all cases, hope that helps.

If it consists, after restarting, it may be something different still.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe it is better to forget this save ... Several dependencies of not very compatible mods ... but...

If you can try to use this save, you will need:

1-dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic (enabled)

2-UI extensions, fuz-roh-dah and Jaxonz Positioner (install)

3-Maria eden (install)

4-FNIS and fnis creatures (gender and skeleton checked before run fnis AFTER loot...)

5-Daymol (death alternative) and defeat, do not work well together...

6-Try to remember the mods installed to use simple slavery..

7-LOOT is the bettter load order program yet ... (need to run through MO)

8-Load order on MO Left panel is important too, run loot, then let MO correct the left load order by clicking on the MO fix ...

9-Run FNIS, then run wrye bash only for the bashed patch (you need to run both through MO)

Archived