[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

19 minutes ago, funnybunny666 said:

to do something like that, extract the alien costume of Zack and use those values as reference and then use object tool to edit rim light and glow values, here's the guide to locate those parts

That's what I need. I really appreciate your help. 

More mods for Naotora

Naotora DOAXVV Venus Ace

Glasses can be selected in character selection screen.

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from DOAXVV Monica - Venus Ace
Naotora-DOAXVV-Venus-Ace.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Velvet Time Rose

Head band can be activated through glasses.

Included 4 color variations and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

If you just want to use only the malfunction version, just remove the .PHYD and the .---C files, or if you don't want to see the malfunction mode, remove only the .PHYD file.
ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.
Naotora-DOAXVV-Velvet-Time-Rose.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Naotora DOAXVV Eyes on Me

Included a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

ALL textures and materials were edited/ported/modded/adapted from Shuubaru, of course.
Naotora-DOAXVV-Eyes-On-Me.jpg

Naotora DOAXVV Tropical Tune

Naotora-DOAXVV-Tropical-Tune.jpg

Some of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

If you're having problems with downloading older mods, or if the first post on this site doesn't get updated with new mods, look for the same file in the MEGA folder, the link is in the first post of this thread, or visit my deviantart profile here https://www.deviantart.com/funnybunny666

also I have a stash folder in which you can see the mods soon to be released here https://sta.sh/224i4840zlxz

PLEASE, please, do not use this released mods, and the materials included in them for any commercial purposes like, receiving money for  them, including donations of any kind like, Patreon, Kickstarter, PayPal, etc., all this mods are for free.

You may be aware of this or maybe not, but I decided to open a patreon account to post new mods, I won't paywall anything, I choose to release new content first there while I release mods public, in case you're interested. More info in my deviantart profile.

Naotora DOAXVV Dolce Framboise

Hair clip can be selected through glasses

Naotora-DOAXVV-Dolce-Framboise.jpg

Helena DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka Type

Included 2nd form and 4 color variations for each costume, you can see the preview of 2nd form in the respective post on patreon.

Helena-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

Tina DOAXVV City Light

Tina-DOAXVV-City-Light.jpg

Lisa DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Included 2nd form and 4 color variations for each costume, you can see the preview of 2nd form in the respective post on patreon.

Lisa-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

More office themed costumes

Nyotengu DOAXVV Yom Office Wear

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Yom-Office-Wear.jpg

Marie DOAXVV Secret Report

Marie-DOAXVV-Secret-Report.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Reincarnation Arche

Hair pin can be activated through glasses, included color variations from Koharu and Tina

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Reincarnation-Arche.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Hiori

Included 2nd form and 4 color variations for each costume, you can see the preview of 2nd form in the respective public post on patreon.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Hiori-V1.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, daydreamer250 said:

Hi, do you know why LR Photo Studio shows an error while swapping tmcmesh sometimes? In that case, I have to use TMC Polygon Insert tool. But even that tool failed to list all the destinations for some meshes.

there are parts that have an specific configuration, you can see that by using tmc object tool, for example, in my mods, the nails have that specific configuration that if you modify the nails and then export them through blender and then use Photo Studio to insert them back, it will fail, unless you change the values of that slot through tmc object tool, but the insert tool has a function to override despite the configuration of the slot, check the box that says ''enable insert into object of different vertex data'', this works on every tmcmesh exported through blender, if you're having problems, try to do that.

Edited by funnybunny666

Nyotengu DOAXVV Secret Report

Included variation with wings and hand accessories and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Secret-Report.jpg

Leifang DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Hiori

Included 2nd form and 4 color variations for each costume, you can see the preview of 2nd form in the respective public post on patreon.

Leifang-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Hiori-V1.jpg

ome of my latest DOAXVV mods may have accessories that can be activated through glasses in the character selection screen, some of them, may give you an infinite loading screen in game if you're using modded hairstyles or even default ones like Ayane Hair A, the bandana increases the limit in textures suported by the game, if you add the size and resolution of the textures in the model itself that most recent mods have, it will give you that endless loading screen problem, the solution is to switch hairstyles or extract the textures from the costume itself and resize them with photoshop, gimp or paint.net and reinsert them back into the mod.

1 hour ago, funnybunny666 said:

there are parts that have an specific configuration, you can see that by using tmc object tool, for example, in my mods, the nails have that specific configuration that if you modify the nails and then export them through blender and then use Photo Studio to insert them back, it will fail, unless you change the values of that slot through tmc object tool, but the insert tool has a function to override despite the configuration of the slot, check the box that says ''enable insert into object of different vertex data'', this works on every tmcmesh exported through blender, if you're having problems, try to do that.

Great, thanks so much!

Posted (edited)

Hi, you are the most knowledgeable of DOA5 mod here and I have to ask you for help again. I am trying to create some body type similar to that AI figure with BP as the base model. But some reason, the sweat not working and I could not figure out where is the setting to control that.  

game 2024-06-01 15-48-29-947.jpg

image.png.e53d74e7287984b7ff1612090da10f3a.png

Edited by daydreamer250

Reincarnation costumes for today.

Tina DOAXVV Reincarnation Arche

Hair pin can be activated through glasses, included color variations from Koharu and Tina

Tina-DOAXVV-Reincarnation-Arche.jpg

Kokoro DOAXVV Fiona Reincarnation Ether

Hair pin can be activated through glasses, included hair and face, I forgot to update it with the color variation from Kasumi.

Kokoro-DOAXVV-Fiona-Reincarnation-Ether.

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2024 at 6:02 PM, daydreamer250 said:

Hi, you are the most knowledgeable of DOA5 mod here and I have to ask you for help again. I am trying to create some body type similar to that AI figure with BP as the base model. But some reason, the sweat not working and I could not figure out where is the setting to control that.

I don't understand what do you mean, in blender in the uv/image editor you can control the mesh map; for textures is the white transparent texture; for object tool, you can set the values by borrowing them from another model. If you want to create a new one for your body just do a reverse engineering process on the sweat texture, you may need gimp or photoshop, create your sweat texture then place it as an alpha layer in black and white, the main layer has to be a transparen layer for it to work as the default sweat textures.

Edited by funnybunny666

I don't understand what do you mean, in blender in the uv/image editor you can control the mesh map; for textures is the white transparent texture; for object tool, you can set the values by borrowing them from another model. If you want to create a new one for your body just do a reverse engineering process on the sweat texture, you may need gimp or photoshop, create your sweat texture then place it as an alpha layer in black and white, the main layer has to be a transparen layer for it to work as the default sweat textures.

Sorry, let me explain. I exported the BP body mesh, then modified it with Blender and re-exported. I swapped the mesh using existing TMC (not BP version).  I believe BP use sweat to control the tan of skin and there is must be a switch somewhere.

1 hour ago, daydreamer250 said:

Sorry, let me explain. I exported the BP body mesh, then modified it with Blender and re-exported. I swapped the mesh using existing TMC (not BP version).  I believe BP use sweat to control the tan of skin and there is must be a switch somewhere.

try to use the ''get material'' function in obejct tool, select the skin slot do a right click and choose get material, then look for a model in particular, if it's for Helena, look for a costume from Helena and choose and select the skin slot of that model, then check all the boxes, click ok in all the windows that may appear and save, that should restore back the slot to use your modified mesh already inserted in that slot, then the textures, BP mod has very different textures of tan and sweat, depending of which version or how would you like the mod to be, you can discard the dirt texture with the tan effect and restore back the sweat, which I think that was implemented a some point in BP, I don't remember which version though.

try to use the ''get material'' function in obejct tool, select the skin slot do a right click and choose get material, then look for a model in particular, if it's for Helena, look for a costume from Helena and choose and select the skin slot of that model, then check all the boxes, click ok in all the windows that may appear and save, that should restore back the slot to use your modified mesh already inserted in that slot, then the textures, BP mod has very different textures of tan and sweat, depending of which version or how would you like the mod to be, you can discard the dirt texture with the tan effect and restore back the sweat, which I think that was implemented a some point in BP, I don't remember which version though.

I will give it a try this way. Thank you so much for your help.

Here are another couple of costumes

Marie DOAXVV Stellar Cancer

Adapted from Lobelia, also, included color variaion from Misaki.

Marie-DOAXVV-Stellar-Cancer.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Clam

Included 9 color variations, just the swimwear.
Mila-DOAXVV-Clam.jpg

More costumes.

Momiji DOAXVV Darkness Queen

Adapted from Nyotengu, horns can ce selected through glasses.

Momiji-DOAXVV-Darkness-Queen.jpg

Helena DOAXVV City Light

Helena-DOAXVV-City-Light.jpg

Ayane DOAXVV Bitter Jealousy

Thiis costume was separated in malfuncion and normal for different characters, the metallic parts increase the sie of the TMC file and the game can't handle it, it just crashes, for this costume I separated the costume in those variations.

Head accessory can be selected through glasses, preview picture can be seen in the public release post in my patreon.

Ayane-DOAXVV-Bitter-Jealousy-Normal.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV Surfing Venus

Included version with wings and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Surfing-Venus.jpg

Dolphin Wave releases for today

Christie DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Adapted from Tamaki

Christie-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jp

Nyotengu DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Hiori

Included 2nd form and 4 color variations for each costume and variation with wings for each form with all 4 color variations too, you can see the preview of 2nd form in the respective public post on patreon.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Hiori-V1.jp

Marie DOAXVV Moo Moo Bikini

Ears can be activated through glasses.

Marie-DOAXVV-Moo-Moo-Bikini.jpg

Nyotengu DOAXVV City Night

Included variation with wings and a .PHYD file for malfunction in combat, malfunction as shown in the picture.

Nyotengu-DOAXVV-City-Light.jpg

Dolphin Wave costumes this week.

Hitomi DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Hitomi-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

Kasumi DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Kasumi-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

More Dolphin Wave costumes

Pai DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Pai-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

Tina DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Tina-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

Keeping on with more costumes

Marie DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Marie-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg

Mila DOAXVV Dolphin Wave Iruka

Mila-DOAXVV-Dolphin-Wave-Iruka-V1.jpg