Nyotengu follower, does it work for you?

Hey guys anyone had any luck with this: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4891609-1-1.html follower? No idea how to make it work whatsoever, but based from the screenshots it looks really good!

I'd check it out if I didn't have to sign up to the site :'D

Hey guys anyone had any luck with this: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4891609-1-1.html follower? No idea how to make it work whatsoever, but based from the screenshots it looks really good!

My bad, I'll send the file!

Arrow&kneemodteam TENGU.7z

attachicon.gifArrow&kneemodteam TENGU.7z

You wouldn't happen to know where she is located? :D

Not at all! Google translate didn't help much  :-/

Not at all! Google translate didn't help much  :-/

It looked like Dragonsreach to me. But I couldn't find here there. My dragonsreach did sport some [][][] though. So not sure if that's the mod or another issue.

When looking inside the files there is a lot of stuff like hair meshes, eye meshes, clothes and all the textures for it. Basically a complete set with facegen data too. Looks pretty good actually, only that I can't see into the esp and have no idea where she would be :'D

-------

I can confirm that the mod does indeed change the name of Dragonsreach to something Chinese. She's probably around there somewhere, but hell idk where.

After renaming her in the esp I got her to appear in Dragonsreach next to Farengar. She's pretty, but I wouldn't say she stands heads and shoulders above other followers to make it worth it having to pretty much rename all of her equipment. 

For some reason she owns multiple versions of the same equipment and they stack. Some seem to be enchanted though, others not. Would have to look into the esp again for all the gear. But I got her to appear just by changing her name.

Strangly though I feel she overrides my entire Nord Race and well her item names are also not proper named yet. It really isn't clean at all and I wouldn't really recommend using it until you cleaned up the esp.

post-1198103-0-73421400-1472650721_thumb.jpg

After renaming her in the esp I got her to appear in Dragonsreach next to Farengar. She's pretty, but I wouldn't say she stands heads and shoulders above other followers to make it worth it having to pretty much rename all of her equipment. 

For some reason she owns multiple versions of the same equipment and they stack. Some seem to be enchanted though, others not. Would have to look into the esp again for all the gear. But I got her to appear just by changing her name.

Strangly though I feel she overrides my entire Nord Race and well her item names are also not proper named yet. It really isn't clean at all and I wouldn't really recommend using it until you cleaned up the esp.

Yeah I had the same problem with the Nord Race, but thanks for finding her!!

And even though I disabled her and removed the mod, the nord race is still fucked up even when creating a new game. Did you manage to fix that?

Uh, nevermind I just saw the .esp is still active in my load order... lets see if disabling it brings back my nord race :'D

And even though I disabled her and removed the mod, the nord race is still fucked up even when creating a new game. Did you manage to fix that?

Uh, nevermind I just saw the .esp is still active in my load order... lets see if disabling it brings back my nord race :'D

Nice, yeah just disabling the esp fixed it for me. Seems to be related to missing chinese symbols..

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old topic, thought I'd share.

I've fixed the names in ESP for NPC, clothing items, weapons and spells, and also removed all edits to vanilla spells, cells (her spawn point re-done in Dragonsreach from scratch) and races (made her custom race selectable for player, just so there'd be an option to play as her), leaving her pretty much self-contained.

The plugin is still Form 43, but tested on SSE only, not sure if it'll work with LE.

ntg.esp

Edited by MrChow
  • 2 years later...

I tried installing this mod both with Vortex mod manager and manually, and both times ended up with... this. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it? I used the updated .esp file posted above. It's the Special Edition of the game.

image.jpeg.ce2398e28f37a569bf09ee892848fe08.jpeg

Edited by Valtiel861
20 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

if you are using it on LE , it needs to be converted  Converting armour and/or clothing from Skyrim SE to Skyrim LE

In addition, the meshes are missing, almost certainly the body . Extract the mod and , with Nifskope, analyze the various meshes that are complete

Thanks for the tips! I have the Special Edition of the game. I used the above program to verify the meshes are included and they look correct. I assume I don't have them in the correct directories. I was following what Vortex did but I guess that's not correct. I'll keep tinkering with it.