On 11/25/2016 at 8:25 PM, DaXmAn said:

it's not SFM, it's from ingame engine, made and posed in edith.

Another set to tease you even more :D Enjoy!

Hide contents

201611191922581.jpg

201611220045251.jpg

201611221927361.jpg

I was hoping someone else will relese it earlier, with nice and wonderfull weight painting...

Mine is still ugly, but I slowly work on it...

If nobody release it until I finish, I guess I will be the one who relese it, I already got KShell permission.

My dude have you or anyone else released the finished/fix version of kshell's outfit?  All I could find so far is his original with the bugged no arms.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, at first i wanna say i really liked all that outfits and mods, congratulations for this comunity. I would apreciate if anyone created a pack mod of the Cherry Popz, this dancer girl of the game Blue State, a shooter game of the PS4 and PC too. For who don't knows her, i wil put some screens of that hot girl. And I would like get a Chell mod, the Chell of the animation movie Road to El Dourado. excuse for my english, I'm improving that.

Blue Estate (32-bit, DX9) 18_09_2018 15_51_30.png

Blue Estate (32-bit, DX9) 18_09_2018 15_54_23.png

malak-zomba-prev-2.jpg

Tumblr_m5py09D5z51qax15j.jpg

I noticed that this game was on sale and is now at a new low price. My questions are more about the other aspects of the game:

* Is the game actually worth it or is it just a platform for modelling various women? I've watched a few YouTube videos & it looks like a 3D platformer. Suppose the player model was just a non-descript robot. Would you still play the game?

* Has anyone used the level editor that is included with the game? Is it intuitive? Robust? Is this one of those level editors that is limited on what it can do compared with levels inside of the game or is it, to borrow a phrase, "the editor that the designers made the game in"?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Victor14 said:

Is the game actually worth it? 

Yes Haydee is worth playing.

I've watched a few YouTube videos & it looks like a 3D platformer. Suppose the player model was just a non-descript robot. Would you still play the game?

Yes I would still play it and have.

* Has anyone used the level editor that is included with the game? Is it intuitive? Robust? Is this one of those level editors that is limited on what it can do compared with levels inside of the game or is it, to borrow a phrase, "the editor that the designers made the game in"?

While I have used the editor, I haven't done much with it. It might be intuitive for you, it was not at first for me. I can't remember if it is the editor the devs used. Though I do think the devs said is a more polished version then what they used.

Thank you.

Welcome.

• 1 month later...

So, IDK if you guys check the news on the Steam page, but the Devs have announce Haydee 2! ( Stylized as IIaydee ) 

A quick browse through the discussions, and it seems since Steam now allows adult content, Haydee2 will be made more modder friendly from the ground up, so you can add more animations and stuff.

Go Czech it out, and let them know what you're looking for in a Haydee2.

I certainly wouldn't mind Elder Scrolls Tier moddable Tomb Raider clone that's for sure.

I have a question regarding modding: If I want to be able to change the skin and the mesh independently through menu options, how do I need to write this in the outfit file? Do I have to write a full block of code for every option or is there a simpler way, like removing the "material" line in the other blocks and seperately adding them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 2:36 PM, DeltaOracle257 said:

Has there been a sex mod for Haydee yet? Like if your health reaches 0%, you get fucked by the robots? 

I'm learning modding to see what can be done, and your suggestion is a maybe at best. I believe that would require a handful of separate components seeing that the engine for Haydee is made in house. I thought I should answer your question since it was left alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upon getting new hardware and reinstalling Haydee, I think I have realized the "problem" many are having with the mod pack in my earlier post:

Technically it works, but on the current versions of Haydee instead of loading all outfit data when loading the game, it instead only loads the outfit files (I think) for outfits other than the one the game is starting on and then, when you actually select any outfit, it will load all of the data at that time.  While this allows faster initial loading of the game, this gives the appearance of the game hanging whenever you switch to a larger outfit pack when in fact it's just loading... for up to 4 minutes straight.  This makes it completely pointless to have more than two such outfit packs loaded at a time (in addition to the default Haydee outfit) as you are unable to even scroll past one of these outfits without waiting for it to load fully to get to the others.  There's really no reason to even have more than one outfit pack at a time, in fact.  If your game is doing this, the only reasonable solution that I can come up with is to move all .outfit files not part of the specific pack you want to try out from the Outfits directory (I suggest moving them to the Outfits/scripts directory).  So, in the hopes that this enables more people to have fun with what is essentially a character creator that combines almost all of the mods previously posted in this thread, I will repost the link (make sure to read the earlier posts if you want the details about it):

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!aSBHwAYK!yfasdKW3SnFxq6WmG_1REW-RKY2Q8K83AhyFb4aTdxU (690 MB, 5.00 GB unpacked)

Also, since the earlier post's images were deleted by the image host losing its URL, I will repost the images here:

SuitedCyborg is the first main outfit class and it makes use of the Cyborg body type that default Haydee also uses.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SC01.png SC02.png SC03.png SC04.png SC05.png SC06.png SC07.png SC08.png SC09.png SC10.png

SuitedHuman is the second main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body type, specifically those models with no cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SH01.png SH02.png SH03.png SH04.png SH05.png SH06.png SH07.png SH08.png SH09.png SH10.png

NudeHuman is the third main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body, specifically those models with cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

NH01.png NH02.png NH03.png NH04.png NH05.png NH06.png NH07.png NH08.png NH09.png NH10.png

The fourth obvious main outfit class to include would be a nude cyborg class, using nude cyborg bodies.  Unfortunately no one has made those, but as a hacky way around having to make those that also allows the use of existing human body models is the "Topless" type outfits, which simply make the heads and arms from NudeHuman mods completely transparent.  So the fourth outfit class, although a minor one assembled from the assets of the other classes, is the Topless class.  The problem with this approach to a nude cyborg body is that it leaves places where the different model parts don't match up.  For example, even using the assets this was originally designed to use, there are gaps in the shoulders that allow seeing through the body.  A change I've made from the original Topless mods is to make the body covers two-sided to lessen how apparent this is, but some of the body combinations don't even have the neck line up.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

TL01.png TL02.png TL03.png TL04.png TL05.png TL06.png TL07.png TL08.png TL09.png TL10.png

The fifth class is the PaintedOn class, which includes all of the mods with clothed torsos that show cleavage and thus need to be applied to the NudeHuman body models instead and also includes many of the mods from the SuitedHuman class since some of those were intended to be applied to the nude human bodies as well (at least the small-breasts ones, anyway).  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

PO01.png PO02.png PO03.png PO04.png PO05.png PO06.png PO07.png PO08.png PO09.png PO10.png

REMINDER: If your game appears to hang when switching outfits, you will need to remove all .outfit files other than those used by the outfit pack you wish to use from the Outfit directory (I recommend to the Outfit/scripts directory).  It should be obvious which .outfit files belong to which pack based on their file names, easily selected when sorted alphabetically.  Depending on the outfit pack you are testing, the game's initial load will take approximately 1 minute to 6 minutes longer, but as long as you have only one outfit pack in use this loading should only occur upon the game starting up.  When uninstalling this outfit pack, remember to replace the haydee.outfit file in the Outfits directory, and also remember to not delete the Outfits/Haydee directory.

I figured putting some effort into making the character-creator-like mod pack load better makes sense so everyone can actually use it as-is.  I got it so that even under the newer loading scheme each outfit pack loads in under 20 seconds on my PC.  The download is now 622 MB, and "size on disk" is 3.24 GB (simply unzip in the Outfits directory): https://mega.nz/#!a3hCRapK!gUnK7tOdMrAz9Og2yVYn3GixF_v_IWyuW1-qFexxdUo

The way I accomplished this is by eliminating all of the censor map options, removing approximately 10% of the other options overall (those that I'm guessing people will use the least), and switching the default Play Free normal map to the one used by Haydee (it's actual default can still be selected as an alternative) allowing the elimination of the Haydee normal map as an alternative.  I preferentially removed assets that were either very similar to others already included except for stylistic details, or which were part of sets where every asset looked more like high-detail graphics painted on Haydee rather than changing how Haydee herself looks overall.  So, the only looks which now cannot be created from the previous pack are the seventh image in the Suited Cyborg pack (because of the darkening specular map), the sixth image in the Topless pack (because of the two-panel red arms, which are similar to the three-panel red arms used by the Oppai mod that can now be used instead), and the eighth image in the Topless pack (because both the lipstick helmet and pink forearms assets are removed).  See this post for those images:

See this post for details:

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Tafseguri said:

Im gonna try my luck here and ask, if there is a mod that keeps most of her proportions with just a thinner waist?

There's a lot of bodies out there. I would normally say "Try them out and see what you like", but there's a LOT. Maybe some screens could make things easier - I've taken some snapshots of a Mass Effect mod I've been putting together:

3body.jpg.5c3c2fc5f07ad242d4083949837b9e6f.jpg

The far right is a slightly modified standard Haydee nude body - it's close enough to the original to be a comparison. The one in the middle uses LK's nude body, which is easy enough to find but is also part of the huge mod in the above Mega link.

The one on the left is from the nude Sheva Alomar mod. There's a lot of bodies that are about that size, usually DOA characters and similar. All of those you can find on Steam Workshop and probably floating around as a download on Youtube under "deleted Haydee mods" (back in the day a bunch got deleted from Steam so someone made them available with a video preview. The mods are back on the Workshop now).

altbody.jpg.7bf19331fcb92c0ea6ebc11238a453f8.jpg

These two are also available in the Mega link a few posts above. I think the one on the left is called "nude slim" - it's a lot more pointy and bumpy than the picture indicates. The one on the right is a variant on the curvy Samus body. The standard curvy Samus gets unnaturally skinny in the middle. I think that might be more like what you're looking for.

Keeping count, four of those five body shapes are available in the Mega download mod above.

9 hours ago, Mick TB said:

There's a lot of bodies out there. I would normally say "Try them out and see what you like", but there's a LOT. Maybe some screens could make things easier - I've taken some snapshots of a Mass Effect mod I've been putting together:

3body.jpg.5c3c2fc5f07ad242d4083949837b9e6f.jpg

The far right is a slightly modified standard Haydee nude body - it's close enough to the original to be a comparison. The one in the middle uses LK's nude body, which is easy enough to find but is also part of the huge mod in the above Mega link.

The one on the left is from the nude Sheva Alomar mod. There's a lot of bodies that are about that size, usually DOA characters and similar. All of those you can find on Steam Workshop and probably floating around as a download on Youtube under "deleted Haydee mods" (back in the day a bunch got deleted from Steam so someone made them available with a video preview. The mods are back on the Workshop now).

altbody.jpg.7bf19331fcb92c0ea6ebc11238a453f8.jpg

These two are also available in the Mega link a few posts above. I think the one on the left is called "nude slim" - it's a lot more pointy and bumpy than the picture indicates. The one on the right is a variant on the curvy Samus body. The standard curvy Samus gets unnaturally skinny in the middle. I think that might be more like what you're looking for.

Keeping count, four of those five body shapes are available in the Mega download mod above.

HOOOOLYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

1526462081810.jpg.134c4f024b6363909964de7c4d23c3e5.jpg

Love how it looks.

Will You be releasing this soon?

If yes is there a possibility of adding bigger TnA version also?

On 1/21/2019 at 11:18 AM, maradonna122 said:

Love how it looks.

Will You be releasing this soon?

If yes is there a possibility of adding bigger TnA version also?

Thanks, it's taken a bit of time to get it there.

Right now I'm cleaning up some texture glitches - texturing is all I can do, sorry but I can't model to save my life - and focusing on a couple of bodies that don't make massive clipping issues or do weird things when she climbs ledges. Down the line other bodies are doable (the Bigger TnA bodies are all in the Eva family and can transplanted pretty easily), but right now I'm using the ones from the top three images.

Liara T'Soni up there is an Asari, and her species is supposed to have three life stages - Maiden, Matron and Matriarch - so having three bodies fits. Something Liara-shaped, something Haydee-shaped, and something in-between. I'm also working on some Liara bodies in armor for "safe" play.

On release date, I need to clean up a few problems I've spotted recently, but the issue is permission. SimpleSim aleady gave me the go-ahead to use his mods (and I needed that for Liara's face) but I've had no luck contacting the maker of the LK nude mod, which is one of the bodies I'm using. But now that I'm seeing the LK body turning up in other mods, I'm starting to feel like I should just credit the modder for the body and publish. Still, would prefer to get the say-so.

On 12/31/2018 at 2:22 PM, piddlesworth said:

Upon getting new hardware and reinstalling Haydee, I think I have realized the "problem" many are having with the mod pack in my earlier post:

Technically it works, but on the current versions of Haydee instead of loading all outfit data when loading the game, it instead only loads the outfit files (I think) for outfits other than the one the game is starting on and then, when you actually select any outfit, it will load all of the data at that time.  While this allows faster initial loading of the game, this gives the appearance of the game hanging whenever you switch to a larger outfit pack when in fact it's just loading... for up to 4 minutes straight.  This makes it completely pointless to have more than two such outfit packs loaded at a time (in addition to the default Haydee outfit) as you are unable to even scroll past one of these outfits without waiting for it to load fully to get to the others.  There's really no reason to even have more than one outfit pack at a time, in fact.  If your game is doing this, the only reasonable solution that I can come up with is to move all .outfit files not part of the specific pack you want to try out from the Outfits directory (I suggest moving them to the Outfits/scripts directory).  So, in the hopes that this enables more people to have fun with what is essentially a character creator that combines almost all of the mods previously posted in this thread, I will repost the link (make sure to read the earlier posts if you want the details about it):

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!aSBHwAYK!yfasdKW3SnFxq6WmG_1REW-RKY2Q8K83AhyFb4aTdxU (690 MB, 5.00 GB unpacked)

Also, since the earlier post's images were deleted by the image host losing its URL, I will repost the images here:

SuitedCyborg is the first main outfit class and it makes use of the Cyborg body type that default Haydee also uses.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SC01.png SC02.png SC03.png SC04.png SC05.png SC06.png SC07.png SC08.png SC09.png SC10.png

SuitedHuman is the second main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body type, specifically those models with no cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

SH01.png SH02.png SH03.png SH04.png SH05.png SH06.png SH07.png SH08.png SH09.png SH10.png

NudeHuman is the third main outfit class and it makes use of the Human body, specifically those models with cleavage between the breasts.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

NH01.png NH02.png NH03.png NH04.png NH05.png NH06.png NH07.png NH08.png NH09.png NH10.png

The fourth obvious main outfit class to include would be a nude cyborg class, using nude cyborg bodies.  Unfortunately no one has made those, but as a hacky way around having to make those that also allows the use of existing human body models is the "Topless" type outfits, which simply make the heads and arms from NudeHuman mods completely transparent.  So the fourth outfit class, although a minor one assembled from the assets of the other classes, is the Topless class.  The problem with this approach to a nude cyborg body is that it leaves places where the different model parts don't match up.  For example, even using the assets this was originally designed to use, there are gaps in the shoulders that allow seeing through the body.  A change I've made from the original Topless mods is to make the body covers two-sided to lessen how apparent this is, but some of the body combinations don't even have the neck line up.  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

TL01.png TL02.png TL03.png TL04.png TL05.png TL06.png TL07.png TL08.png TL09.png TL10.png

The fifth class is the PaintedOn class, which includes all of the mods with clothed torsos that show cleavage and thus need to be applied to the NudeHuman body models instead and also includes many of the mods from the SuitedHuman class since some of those were intended to be applied to the nude human bodies as well (at least the small-breasts ones, anyway).  Here are some screen shots of this outfit class:

PO01.png PO02.png PO03.png PO04.png PO05.png PO06.png PO07.png PO08.png PO09.png PO10.png

REMINDER: If your game appears to hang when switching outfits, you will need to remove all .outfit files other than those used by the outfit pack you wish to use from the Outfit directory (I recommend to the Outfit/scripts directory).  It should be obvious which .outfit files belong to which pack based on their file names, easily selected when sorted alphabetically.  Depending on the outfit pack you are testing, the game's initial load will take approximately 1 minute to 6 minutes longer, but as long as you have only one outfit pack in use this loading should only occur upon the game starting up.  When uninstalling this outfit pack, remember to replace the haydee.outfit file in the Outfits directory, and also remember to not delete the Outfits/Haydee directory.

I downloaded this pack but I'm new to this game, can anyone link me a tutorial or explain how I should pack an outfit to play it in the game?

Open the zip file (if you don't have a program for opening zip files, try something like https://www.7-zip.org/).

Inside the zip file will be a whole bunch of files. Move them all to your Haydee \ Outfits directory. Given the size of this particular mod, this will take some time.

Once they are in the Outfits directory, you can start the game and find the outfits in the Outfits menu. Again, because this is a BIG mod, it may take time to switch between outfits and your game will appear to freeze for a while. When I start this mod, I get maybe 25 seconds of nothing before the new outfit appears.

So when you're in the outfits menu, it may be faster to pick Left to go to nudes, and Right to go to suits. I'm pretty sure.

On 12/31/2018 at 7:22 AM, piddlesworth said:

I am having a bit of a trouble downloading the Larger of the Mega files. After a few secs of dl, it stops and says Temporary error, retrying.

Could you possibly upload it on google. I may not use all the options, but I still want to have them instead of them getting cut.

Okay I have tried chrome & Firefox. They won't download either version.