What happened to the Starbound Sex Suite?

Yuni

I have been following Starbound Sex Suite (SSS) on the Nexus for some time. One of the authors even added me as a friend. The mod has spontaneously vanished, and he has not responded to my note around it.

Does anyone have any idea what happened to the mod?

You people seem to know these things, given I got an answer when I thought the Lykaios seemed to go missing.

Anyone know anything?

Edit: If it helps, it also used to be called "Birds with Cocks" which has ALSO completely vanished from the nexus. Good thing I still have the zip files... weird, though.

I have been following Starbound Sex Suite (SSS) on the Nexus for some time. One of the authors even added me as a friend. The mod has spontaneously vanished, and he has not responded to my note around it.

You people seem to know these things, given I got an answer when I thought the Lykaios seemed to go missing.

Anyone know anything?

Edit: If it helps, it also used to be called "Birds with Cocks" which has ALSO completely vanished from the nexus. Good thing I still have the zip files... weird, though.

Guess what? Nexus doesn´t like this kind of mods :^)

Anyone know anything?

Can you upload your zips of the SSS mod for the time being until you get a response then?

The nexus doesn't have a problem with sexual mods... our very own CPU uploaded Scent of Sex to the Nexus, as well as it being the home of Animated Prostitution and various nudity mods for Skyrim...

Add that to the fact that there are SEVERAL other sexual mods still on the Starbound nexus (mostly focused around homosexuality), and I have no idea what you're talking about...

It's rape that they have a problem with, and bestiality. But none of the races in Starbound are just animals, they're all people. (Argonian and Khajiit are allowed to be sexual on the Nexus, so Avian, Etc would be too). CPU did have to trim any nonconsensual sex and and creature sex out of Scent of Sex to put it on the Nexus, but neither of those types of content were in Starbound Sex Suite.

I mean there was a werebear, but were means that it's a person, not a mindless animal.

No, his account on the nexus is still there. Not the BirdsWithCocks guy, but the guy who picked the project up, Mr. Dreamcrusher. No response yet, as far as I can tell. It was really good, I hope it comes back.

The creator of SSS is doing the upgrade for 1.0 (since a lot of mods were broken due to the heavy update), so he set it up as private for the time being. But its being worked on.

Here is the link to his journal :)

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7759882/

Just be patient and check it up later.

See!? See!? This is why I ask people on this site for info when things I care about go missing! You folk are great at this bloodhound-like stuff. :3 I hoped it hadn't been cancelled, and figured someone here might know. Hooray for the collective knowledge of the internet! XD

I'd give you more than a green-arrow upvote, but this site doesn't have more functionality. <3 Thank you for the information, Sweetie.

The nexus doesn't have a problem with sexual mods... our very own CPU uploaded Scent of Sex to the Nexus, as well as it being the home of Animated Prostitution and various nudity mods for Skyrim...

Add that to the fact that there are SEVERAL other sexual mods still on the Starbound nexus (mostly focused around homosexuality), and I have no idea what you're talking about...

It's rape that they have a problem with, and bestiality. But none of the races in Starbound are just animals, they're all people. (Argonian and Khajiit are allowed to be sexual on the Nexus, so Avian, Etc would be too). CPU did have to trim any nonconsensual sex and and creature sex out of Scent of Sex to put it on the Nexus, but neither of those types of content were in Starbound Sex Suite.

I mean there was a werebear, but were means that it's a person, not a mindless animal.

And since Nexus has plenty of mods for races like Argonians and Kahjiit then the Starbound races should be no problem. And other sites can host mods that Nexus doesn't like

• 2 weeks later...

I got a reply from him on his Furaffinity thread. He sent me a PM saying he's tired of people constantly messaging him saying they can't get their character to show up in the bear's grip because of the same error, so he took it down until he gets the chance to fix it, which could be soon, or could be never.

• 1 year later...

Archived