WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

1 hour ago, NiX10 said:

Yeah i looked there but i don't see it, all i see is if the sim has breasts, or has penis etc. but nothing on if he prefers males or females

There are two tabs with sets of boxes to check, it's not the first tab but the second one, if I remember correctly. That's where you should be able to set their preferences.

2 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The option can be found under the gender tab (the three dots under the male a female symbols) by the way.

Just another thing EA fuck up, in my opinion...

I had to disable my mods and now i can see it, oh well, i guess now i need to see which mod is messing it up... gotta love modding ?

12 minutes ago, merkle said:

What happened to the Incestuous wicked attribute?  Or is it just me that's missing it?

You need to download the Wicked Whims inappropriate mod unlock to use it. Still part of mod but hidden it seems. This mod will allow it to reappear as an option https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/

Edited by natokaay
Forgot to add link
5 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Would it be possible to block EA's sexual orientation feature somehow? It's making it nearly impossible for my sims to find a partner.

EA was very adamant in saying NO to that.

It didn't take long on the first day of school for Molly the principal's daughter to fall in lust with my sim. Who just happened to be Eliza Hastings (Pancakes) from EA's Class of 00 set.

22 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

EA was very adamant in saying NO to that.

It didn't take long on the first day of school for Molly the principal's daughter to fall in lust with my sim. Who just happened to be Eliza Hastings (Pancakes) from EA's Class of 00 set.

It's not that they can't find other sims to "be flirty with", but that they can't fuck unless I turn off the "respect gender preferences" option in WW. It always ends in refusal, with sexual orientation as the reason otherwise.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
11 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It's not that they can't find other sims to "be flirty with", but that they can't fuck unless I turn off the "respect gender preferences" option in WW. It always ends in refusal, with sexual orientation as the reason otherwise.

I usually turn Always Accept on. Frequently all the way on. Have you tried with that setting?

Giving credit where it is due, Turbodriver has continually set the performance bar high for years.  He has now made a creative decision to follow his conscience that was likely a difficult one for him to make.

Possible workaround for Teen dad or mom, homeless, runaway, pregnancy, etc. legacies and storylines might continue with Base Game compatible mods  that have been offered for a long time on MTS. 

I do not have the high school pack, but mod creator PolarbearSims offers two possible solutions.  I added them yesterday to continue my R2R legacy, and so far they both have incorporated seamlessly with WW170j in-game: 

• Risky Woohoo
  • Adult-Teen Romance  

14 hours ago, Fynn717 said:

I've done some further testing. The condoms (mine are from simdulgence) seem to be the problem. If no condom is applied, my game runs fine, at least for now. Just in case anyone else runs into this problem.

I was having this same problem on my apartment save file, and the only thing the person who was helping me could figure after taking a look at my exception file was that apartments are just broken, so thank you for giving me something to test.

I would recommend reporting this to Turbodriver in their Discord server, since you seem to have narrowed it down to condoms maybe being the culprit. ?

2 hours ago, Roxie Lyerri said:

Okay so i removed the WW folder from my mods and got the new options to show up. is this normal?

Screenshot 2022-08-05 220851.png

So there is something extra in your WW folder.
In my game, the thickness slider from Roburky broke the orientation settings.
WW itself does not create this problem.

6 hours ago, Roxie Lyerri said:

For me it was WW itself making the new options not show.

Can anyone confirm this?

For me it was a mod that added option to chose if sim has a penis or not, can't remember the name and can't find it, once i removed it, the 2'nd tab shown up even with WW