WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

4 hours ago, SimsPlayer88 said:

Hey there, TURBODRIVER!  So here's the situation: I downloaded version 4.3.5.139f today and now the animations I have which used to work flawlessly no longer work at all.  When I try to begin an animation the sim just stands there and I get the following message: 

Wicked Whims Error

Tried to assign actor on sex handler creation and failed!

CMPS62uHbM9Ig692ZpSTzgxhk1s/Amra72

FEMALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE

Before today I was using version 4.3.5.139d and everything worked fine.  I'm a Mac user if that helps.

Same thing here and I have Windows. 

5 hours ago, SimsPlayer88 said:

Hey there, TURBODRIVER!  So here's the situation: I downloaded version 4.3.5.139f today and now the animations I have which used to work flawlessly no longer work at all.  When I try to begin an animation the sim just stands there and I get the following message: 

Wicked Whims Error

FEMALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE

Before today I was using version 4.3.5.139d and everything worked fine.  I'm a Mac user if that helps.

1 hour ago, luxifer said:

I was having the same issue after updating. I changed back to 4.3.5.139e and that worked for me!

https://workupload.com/file/QrG9v4wY

And now that I installed the latest Origin update, I can no longer travel anywhere.  When I select a location on the map it goes through the whole loading process...but then returns to the map...with no way for me to exit out.

Same odd errors. Version 4.3.5.139d  and f worked fine for me. But G getting sex handler errors and the exception log reads only errors with core_services and oddly pointing to version e.

"Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 149, in _execute_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 477, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139e\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139e\turbolib\special\exception_watcher.py", line 16, in _turbolib_on_exception_log&#13;&#10;  File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 475, in invoke_registered_callbacks_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 1636, in _tuning_loaded_callback&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'content_set'&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>"

Seeing if I have copy of version D or f still on my pc to verify.

Update: Tried several different animation packs. M to F (non occult), sink (Mike24), Rug (Yrsa/lifeline/AOS). All pop up same error. Switched F to F on floor, but error pops up

Anybody that is using the 4.3.5.139g version that has problems with sex needs to tell me what object they picked, what animation they selected, what Sims have been involved (gender+occult) and what Gender Settings you're using. I'm not encountering any of the mentioned issues so without details I can't exactly fix anything.

16 hours ago, o6200558 said:

I was having the same issue after updating. I changed back to 4.3.5.139e and that worked for me!

https://workupload.com/file/QrG9v4wY

Same problem, Version g seems to break the animations, no lastexception, they just get stuck. Sims stop animating, menus disappear and stay gone forever, it's like the animation is still playing but not. can't even reset them. ww.stop_sex reports "Sad" but nothing changes. Changing back to e works fine.

I tried floor and sofa, random animation, 2 females, both with vaginas. 1 vampire, 1 human. Default settings.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Anybody that is using the 4.3.5.139g version that has problems with sex needs to tell me what object they picked, what animation they selected, what Sims have been involved (gender+occult) and what Gender Settings you're using. I'm not encountering any of the mentioned issues so without details I can't exactly fix anything.

In addition to this message. If you're using ColonolNutty CNWW or Nisa K WP, remove that before you even try reporting anything.

5 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

No objects, just floor actions. Tried with a Male and Solo as mentioned next, tried Anarcis - Floor Kissing and Motherlode Tit playing actions. 

Turbodriver really delivers a fantastic mod here.

And his mod works correctly and reliably.

Turbodriver is not responsible if certain mods like CNWW or Nisa's Wicked Perversions stop working after an update!!!

One mod depends on the other.

If you update WickedWhims, it is perfectly logical that you have to temporarily uninstall these two mods. 

Or you wait with the updating of WickedWhims until all mods are up to date.

On 1/22/2019 at 8:04 PM, SimsPlayer88 said:

Wicked Whims Error

FEMALE, VAMPIRE_FEMALE

22 hours ago, luxifer said:

I had exactly the same errors with version "f". I deleted CNWW, localthumbcache. Errors disappeared. Sorry for my bad english.

another error happened for me just now

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>30a0f10e809bbafa5c48bd6b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-23 19:51:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weakref.py:429</categoryid><desyncid>30a0f10e809bbafa5c48bd6b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:&lt;, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.EARLY_DETACHMENT, being_processed:True, source:, cause:In required sims of queued interaction.. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139g\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 418, in call_destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 691, in destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 399, in destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 286, in trigger_destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 534, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 694, in on_reset_early_detachment&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 333, in on_reset_early_detachment&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4488, in cancel&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4255, in _cancel_eventually&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1516, in _cancel&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1569, in _detach_from_group&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\socials\group.py", line 812, in detach&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\weakref.py", line 429, in get&#13;&#10;TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

is this caused by any mod or is it just an Ea error?

12 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

another error happened for me just now

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>30a0f10e809bbafa5c48bd6b</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-01-23 19:51:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.94.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>weakref.py:429</categoryid><desyncid>30a0f10e809bbafa5c48bd6b</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:&lt;, reason:ResetReason.RESET_EXPECTED, stage:_Stage.EARLY_DETACHMENT, being_processed:True, source:, cause:In required sims of queued interaction.. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139g\turbolib\events\core_tick.py", line 102, in _turbolib_zone_game_update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 462, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 418, in call_destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 691, in destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 399, in destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 286, in trigger_destroy&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.139g\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 534, in _process_one_record&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 694, in on_reset_early_detachment&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 333, in on_reset_early_detachment&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4488, in cancel&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 4255, in _cancel_eventually&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1516, in _cancel&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_super_interaction.py", line 1569, in _detach_from_group&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\socials\group.py", line 812, in detach&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\weakref.py", line 429, in get&#13;&#10;TypeError: cannot create weak reference to 'NoneType' object&#13;&#10;rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
</root>

is this caused by any mod or is it just an Ea error?

Check your traits that is a confliction trait error I found that error in older traits 

14 hours ago, Hempster said:

Hey Petr54, Thanks for the tip, works well for me

12 hours ago, behensks said:

Thanks Petr54, removing CNWW worked for me.

11 hours ago, cableguy7uk said:

CNWW was the problem thanks.

I was glad that my advice helped you.