WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1. Thanks ! I think you are right. Cause yes, I use the MC Command Center and the "nude for massages" option is activated. So I think the exhibitionism skill should not affect the non played sims (and every sims) for some usual interactions (massages, nude swimming, nude after sex, etc.).

Yeah, I agree. I'd mentioned to TD about my frustration with one of my sims refusing to sleep in bed with another sim that she'd just woohoo'd with because I had her sleeping naked. (I finally manually changed her exhibition skill to 5 to get her to go to freaking sleep...) Was also annoyed that I kept paying for massages I wasn't getting. :)

I am sure it's likely an ordeal to make the exhibition skill not apply in certain situations. Or it could be easy. I'm a literal idiot when it comes to such things, so I try and not complain too much. :D

are there gay animation packages?

There are some lesbian animation here and there.  And also you can sometimes end up with M/M animations by accident.

(I had my Male sim invite another Male sim to Join In while he was getting some oral from a Female.  Somehow my male sim ended up giving the blow job to the newly invited male.)

I haven't seen any explicitly M/M animations.

You can always look for yourself in the list of animation authors on the first page of this thread.  Just click on the links.  Nearly all of them have GIFs showing you what animations are available... as well as describing the anticipated participants (FFM, FF, MF, etc).

Hello !
"WickedWhims" - your animation - wonderful, thank you very much for your work!
I like to enjoy when my girlfriend has sex Sims 4 - very nice!
How and what can be, and in the ass fuck - I hope that girl scene with anal sex will be more.
And yet, you have done well, and thanks again for your hard work!
Hmm ... I do not think that The Sims 4, it will be possible - it is very hard work ... guys, well done and thank you for it! :):wub:
(Please forgive me for the translation)

are there gay animation packages?

There isn't any so far unfortunately. I believe Lady666 were pretty much the only one who did proper M/M animations for Sims 3, but I don't know if they'll be doing anything for Sims 4 at all. So right now, the only option is to disable gender restrictions and play hetero animations with male sims. We can also always hope, but I won't hold my breath, really. So far none of the animators seems intrested in making gay animations.

Just a thought. Perhaps do away with gender restrictions. So many sex acts are universal after all. The only difference is which gender one prefers to do them with. It's all good :)

I thought so too, but then I ended up with one of my sims giving cunnilingus to a cis male. It looked rather funny. Could pass it as ball licking, I suppose.

Sorry if this has been asked. I looked and couldn't find it and I can't find a search function. I keep ordering condoms from the computer, and the mail carrier delivers mail but no condoms. No clue what I'm even looking for.

Also, my transfemale sim has a wide gap of empty air around her midsection when she's naked. Is that a mesh or skin problem?

There isn't any so far unfortunately. I believe Lady666 were pretty much the only one who did proper M/M animations for Sims 3, but I don't know if they'll be doing anything for Sims 4 at all. So right now, the only option is to disable gender restrictions and play hetero animations with male sims. We can also always hope, but I won't hold my breath, really. So far none of the animators seems intrested in making gay animations.

Certainly there is interest AFAIK, just the wrong place to look for. Unfortunately, LL is known for having a sparse LGBT+ presence, and, consequently, a small amount of related content. And right now LL is (understandably) the only place to host WW animations. What makes it worse, ‘hetero’ animations look generally unpleasant when played by same-sex couples — either of the sims appears too feminine or masculine. I agree, though, that there hardly will be any exclusively M/M content for WW or The Sims 4 on LL for that matter. If history is any indication, of course.

Sorry if this has been asked. I looked and couldn't find it and I can't find a search function. I keep ordering condoms from the computer, and the mail carrier delivers mail but no condoms. No clue what I'm even looking for.

Are you clicking on the mailbox? There should be an option to take the condoms from the mailbox. Then they go into your inventory and you have to select 'use condom' whenever you are in a sex scene.

Are you clicking on the mailbox? There should be an option to take the condoms from the mailbox. Then they go into your inventory and you have to select 'use condom' whenever you are in a sex scene.

Yes, and the mailbox just says 'get mail' and then there's nothing in the sim's inventory. I wonder if there's a conflict with MC Controller?

So I love this mod! Just have one problem. My sims don't seem to climax. I had it set to stop upon climax and they had sex for two days before I stopped them because they were dying. Any idea on what I did wrong? Is this a glitch in the mod?

Also, I would love if this raised fun. It didn't seem to when I used it but if it does then yay, if not maybe it could? Pretty please?

So I love this mod! Just have one problem. My sims don't seem to climax. I had it set to stop upon climax and they had sex for two days before I stopped them because they were dying. Any idea on what I did wrong? Is this a glitch in the mod?

Also, I would love if this raised fun. It didn't seem to when I used it but if it does then yay, if not maybe it could? Pretty please?

As posts on each of the last 7 pages of this thread have clearly stated: no, there are no glitches in the mod.  You didn't do anything wrong (except not read any of the last 7 pages of this thread first).  Climax system is new and the animators haven't added any in yet.

First off, love the mod. It's great. I have one suggestion to change, if it is possible. The mod automatically gives female sims a penis if "Can this sim use the toilet standing" is yes, but not when they can get other sims pregnant. It is possible for females to use the toilet standing without a penis, but getting other sims pregnant without one is kinda impossible. Just changing that option around would make more sense, in my opinion anyway.

i manage to notice quite a lot of conflict between this mod(just the exhibitionism mod) and MC Command Center(MC woohoo nudity<expecially on the nudity setting with Nudity for woohoo in Saunas and Hot Tubs, Nudity for massages and mud baths{i think someone complain about the massage animation suddently get cut short may due to this part conflict with exhibitionism mod}, Nudity for working out on Gym equipment, Nudity when doing Yoga and normal woohoo in bed>) 

i think MC woohoo setting make the character naked in 'these' action however, exhibitionism detect the character naked and has no exhibitionist skill thus force the character to wear cloth back thus breaking the animation or the character wear cloth before the "change cloth spin" is being made.

i manage to notice quite a lot of conflict between this mod(just the exhibitionism mod) and MC Command Center(MC woohoo nudity<expecially on the nudity setting with Nudity for woohoo in Saunas and Hot Tubs, Nudity for massages and mud baths{i think someone complain about the massage animation suddently get cut short may due to this part conflict with exhibitionism mod}, Nudity for working out on Gym equipment, Nudity when doing Yoga and normal woohoo in bed>)

I have everything of this working with WW except "nudeInSauna", don't know why. But did not try it without WW

you can use MC but just dont turn on the nudity setting....

as i said. when you turn on these setting, WW exhibitionism will make them wear it back and possibly break the animation.

btw. this apply for all other nude mod. 

in anyway your sim is naked(except the part where the game allow your sim to go naked like bathing), the WW exhibitionism mod will detect your sim is naked and scan if that character exhibitionist skill is above 4 or 5. if not, that sim will be force to wear cloth(sometimes the animation will be reset or cancel as well).

I was just wondering if you ever considered using untraditional nerds penis mesh instead of the one you are currently using. Personally I like his mesh better but I stopped using it because it is incompatible with this mod.

I was asked for it many times and I guess I will look into it right now. 

I would love to see that happen, but even if it doesn't this is still an amazing mod.