WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

How about a delighted or blissful moodlet for interactions?

I don't know what that means.

First of all, great mod.  The latest major update is fantastic!

I wanted to report what appears to be a bug.  If you are in the middle of a WW animation and you get a text from another sim to go to a party, if you accept you correctly go to the party but your sim becomes unresponsive.  The notification wall alerted me to the fact that an animation was broken.

Ultimately I had to use a command "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" to get her responsive again.  (This was a little confusing because when the issue first occurred I went immediately to the list of commands on the first page but that command wasn't listed there, so I had no idea it existed.  I noticed it later in one of the notifications.)

As a side note, I was having numerous hard to categorize problems until I saw somebody mention you can delete WW settings from the save folder.  I did that and the mod magically starting working again.  Perhaps this can be placed in a troubleshooting FAQ?  Here are a list of issues that deleting that folder resolved:

• WW not finding suitable partners for an animation (when there are several nearby).
  • Sims not giving any WW options except exhibition.
  • Numerous animations becoming unavailable.

Thank you for the info about the problem with party invitations, I need to figure out how to deal with that.

The command and that instruction is in the FAQ already, I am not sure what were you reading.

I love the look of this mod. I do have a number of transgender sims. So my question is, does this mod tie into the gender in CAS or the pregnancy settings (can get pregnant, get other sims pregnant, neither)?

Yes.

Hey Turbodriver, for the next update, you should add the option to start woohoo with a random position.

That is planned.

I really hate using WW outside the house because of these type of awkward moments. Even clicking go away only makes them leave for a few seconds before coming back starring you down with a freaky grin on their faces. lol

Anyone got any tricks? Can't use the doors at other people's houses so....

attachicon.gif10-11-16_3-39-50 PM.png

That is a pretty good idea for the next thing I should work on, sex privacy system. Once that system is in place I can start defining sims relationships and jealousy.

Phew good, cuz we're getting very popular on broad way. :angel:

10-11-16_4-16-10 PM.png

Oh good, I'm not the only one shooing nosey relatives. In their own house!

the only animations that worked for me was turbo and andre but i cant get the other ones to work because it a RAR file

A rar file is basically a zip file. You have to extract it.

Use a program like winrar. After you have that installed, right click the rar file you got and select extract here. And it will extract the package for you. Then just toss that package file into your mods folder.

This is sad, I can't play with it even if I redownload the mod, enable the option to activate to mod and script, putting in a closer folder so Sims 4 could read, the script doesn't read at all.. It doesn't appear in the script mods, is it because I'm on a Mac? I am in the version 1.23 so I don't know why it doesn't work 

just updated to the most waited mod ever
and.....i just want to report some problem that i found

> instant Sex initiation more likely to fail than previous version . but can be fixed by using Talk and Walk

> Sometimes only the male play the animation but the women not (i have to use wickedwoohoo.stopsex to fix it)

> Ask to join always fail, the first partner will stop animation and just standing . The second partner didnt even start and stuck. 
but i found it interesting, "Ask to join" somehow always fail when it was FMF or  MFM, but when i tried FFF, it worked

> When stopping wickedwoohoo, only your partner exit the wickedwoohoo your main sims still stuck in the animation (have to use wickedwoohoo.stopsex to fix it)
and again somehow its stuck when it FM pair but not FF pair (i haven't tried MM pair tho)

im still looking for the solution, maybe its not the mod, but my games
well for now, i just want to report what i found for now

Keep up the good work Turbodriver!!

-------------

Edit:

aaannndd.... i just did some experiment 

and this become more more... interesting

actually, it doesn't really matter if it FM FF MM FMF MFM or FFF

the animation more likely to work and not stuck at some point 

IF the both partner are in same family or household

i just tried both condition where both sims in different household and both sims in the same household

Sims that in the same household more likely not get stuck and "Wickedwoohoo.stopsex" not needed if WW fail to start 
all 2nd to 4th problem that i mention previously not become problem anymore, it worked almost flawlessly 

at this point i still didn't know if its because of my games, or your mods

and im off to try more experiment 
just ignore me if my theory are ridiculous and doesn't even make sense

I Don't Know If Downloaded It Wrong But,

Whenever I Put The Mod In My Folder..My Game:

- Causes The Sims To Glitch Out (Not Do Any Action ; Only Stand In One Spot Moving Their Arms Up And Down ; Not Doing Anything)

- Freezes At Sims 4 Loading Screen (Not The Maxis, EA, Or Plumbob Screen)

I Don't Know :( I REALLLLLLY Wanna Use The Mod But It Just Wont Work D; Ill Try And Send ScreenShots!!!

Anybody else have issues with certain interactions not working?  I can do a lot of friendly interactions and funny etc etc...but most the romantic interactions just cause sims to reset and quickly move their arms up and down without the animation or the positive (or negative) effects.  Is this a conflict with the animations?

I am so happy we can undo gender restrictions! I mostly do MM couples to begin with so I have been having too much fun with all this. Hehehehehe. 

But here is hoping that someone will make a spanking/whipping animation. Because we got some great crop/whip items too so that could be fun! I wonder if it is possible.....hmmm. Sadly I suck at anything computer making related or I would attempt myself. XD

Hi @TURBODRIVER , Great job, impressive framework :)

Could you please check this exception with the latest 12 October ?

Code: 

1.200.000.219.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>utils_sim.py:549</categoryid><desyncid>f9ab093669b9266057fef6cf</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (NameError: global name 'objects' is not defined) Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 332, in _run  File "D:\TS4\Version Backup\1.1.1.041\Scripts\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interactions\sex_social.py", line 97, in _run_interaction_gen  File "D:\TS4\Version Backup\1.1.1.041\Scripts\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interactions\sex_social.py", line 113, in prepare_npc_sim_to_sex  File "D:\TS4\Version Backup\1.1.1.041\Scripts\wickedwoohoo\utils_sim.py", line 549, in set_sim_rolestate NameError: global name 'objects' is not defined&#13; </desyncdata></report>
</root>

Thanks

My female sims can no longer have sex with male sims with the latest version... I made sure to remove all the files from the old version. I can't seem to figure out what's causing the issue. All animations work with female-female, with gender restrictions off. I'm guessing I'm missing something to do with penis.

edit: the penis isn't showing in CAS...

Sooo...I love the mod so much but about the cum layer(s). Is the cum layer supposed to be visible when they climax and after? I don't really see it. :(

Please help, Thanks :-/  :s

This question is answered in each of the last 5 or 6 pages.

However, here it is again....

For now the cum appears on the sim's face. back, or genitals when you stop the WW animation.

The actual climax does nothing until all the people making animations add it to their animations.

I've released new public version fixing a major issue with missing import. Please get the new version: 1.1.2.042.1

If you have problems with interactions unrelated to WW then it's probably not WW problem. Try removing every other mod than WW and try again.

just updated to the most waited mod ever
and.....i just want to report some problem that i found

> instant Sex initiation more likely to fail than previous version . but can be fixed by using Talk and Walk

> Sometimes only the male play the animation but the women not (i have to use wickedwoohoo.stopsex to fix it)

> Ask to join always fail, the first partner will stop animation and just standing . The second partner didnt even start and stuck. 
but i found it interesting, "Ask to join" somehow always fail when it was FMF or  MFM, but when i tried FFF, it worked

> When stopping wickedwoohoo, only your partner exit the wickedwoohoo your main sims still stuck in the animation (have to use wickedwoohoo.stopsex to fix it)
and again somehow its stuck when it FM pair but not FF pair (i haven't tried MM pair tho)

im still looking for the solution, maybe its not the mod, but my games
well for now, i just want to report what i found for now

Keep up the good work Turbodriver!!

-------------
Edit:

aaannndd.... i just did some experiment 

and this become more more... interesting

actually, it doesn't really matter if it FM FF MM FMF MFM or FFF
the animation more likely to work and not stuck at some point 
IF the both partner are in same family or household

i just tried both condition where both sims in different household and both sims in the same household
Sims that in the same household more likely not get stuck and "Wickedwoohoo.stopsex" not needed if WW fail to start 
all 2nd to 4th problem that i mention previously not become problem anymore, it worked almost flawlessly 

at this point i still didn't know if its because of my games, or your mods

and im off to try more experiment 
just ignore me if my theory are ridiculous and doesn't even make sense

Thanks for the investigation, azoresman sent the required exception file to fix this, download the new version. :)

I Don't Know If Downloaded It Wrong But,

Whenever I Put The Mod In My Folder..My Game:

- Causes The Sims To Glitch Out (Not Do Any Action ; Only Stand In One Spot Moving Their Arms Up And Down ; Not Doing Anything)

- Freezes At Sims 4 Loading Screen (Not The Maxis, EA, Or Plumbob Screen)

I Don't Know :( I REALLLLLLY Wanna Use The Mod But It Just Wont Work D; Ill Try And Send ScreenShots!!!

Try using only WW, other mods could be affecting the game and please do not modify WW files.

Hi @TURBODRIVER , Great job, impressive framework :)

Could you please check this exception with the latest 12 October ?

Code: 
1.200.000.219.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>utils_sim.py:549</categoryid><desyncid>f9ab093669b9266057fef6cf</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (NameError: global name 'objects' is not defined) Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 332, in _run  File "D:\TS4\Version Backup\1.1.1.041\Scripts\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interactions\sex_social.py", line 97, in _run_interaction_gen  File "D:\TS4\Version Backup\1.1.1.041\Scripts\wickedwoohoo\woohoo\interactions\sex_social.py", line 113, in prepare_npc_sim_to_sex  File "D:\TS4\Version Backup\1.1.1.041\Scripts\wickedwoohoo\utils_sim.py", line 549, in set_sim_rolestate NameError: global name 'objects' is not defined&#13; </desyncdata></report>
</root>

Thanks

Hey! It would be the best if you would send full lastException file next time, but this was still helpful, thanks. Version fixing was released.

My female sims can no longer have sex with male sims with the latest version... I made sure to remove all the files from the old version. I can't seem to figure out what's causing the issue. All animations work with female-female, with gender restrictions off. I'm guessing I'm missing something to do with penis.

edit: the penis isn't showing in CAS...

Not sure what "can't" means in this case. You can try the new version and try the last point in FAQ. Penis mesh will never appear in CAS, it's not a replacement.

Lol, sorry. I mean the little things that add to a sim's emotional state. Buffs? If that's the same thing.

I still don't know what these should be for. You need to give as much details as possible.

Hello there, Great mod.

I have one quick question. It seems that my sims can't get to climax or stop doing sex animations. I do tried the settings but is seems that my sims just keep going and not cum for days.

Is there a way to fix this? I do see that there's a climax animation but they just start it all over again once that animation ended. I do have 'disable after climax sex progression' checked.

Thanks

Hello there, Great mod.

I have one quick question. It seems that my sims can't get to climax or stop doing sex animations. I do tried the settings but is seems that my sims just keep going and not cum for days.

Is there a way to fix this? I do see that there's a climax animation but they just start it all over again once that animation ended. I do have 'disable after climax sex progression' checked.

Thanks

There are no climax animations yet and even when the name of the animation says so, it's not a climax animation.

TOORBODRIVER, explain please what exactly the gender restrictions switch does?

Disabled gender restriction skips checks for sims genders. So if animation requires a female and a male, with gender restriction disabled it can be female and female or male and male. Any combination of genders applies when there no restrictions.

With current version the mod tries to fit sims to proper gender roles where older version would place them randomly.

For me the mod works fine, but there is only one probem.

How you can see in these images in "Sex Setting" doesn't appear some sections. How can I fix this problem?

wrb3pv.jpg

359h8wp.jpg

You have probably downloaded language templates, which I don't know why you would do that, but you don't need them so remove them.

Disabled gender restriction skips checks for sims genders. So if animation requires a female and a male, with gender restriction disabled it can be female and female or male and male. Any combination of genders applies when there no restrictions.

and what for it is needed? I just can't understand. it will look absurdly if a female makes oral with another female as if she is a male:)

That can happen if you don't control it, that is the cost of being able to use any animation. When eventually there will be a strapon then that will be handled better, but for now situations like that can occur.

Hello there, Great mod.

Thanks

There are no climax animations yet and even when the name of the animation says so, it's not a climax animation.

With current version the mod tries to fit sims to proper gender roles where older version would place them randomly.

For me the mod works fine, but there is only one probem.

How you can see in these images in "Sex Setting" doesn't appear some sections. How can I fix this problem?

wrb3pv.jpg

359h8wp.jpg

You have probably downloaded language templates, which I don't know why you would do that, but you don't need them so remove them.

What is language templates? Where I can find it for remove?

Lol, sorry. I mean the little things that add to a sim's emotional state. Buffs? If that's the same thing.

I still don't know what these should be for. You need to give as much details as possible.

Okay, I think there should be a buff or two to show up during/after sex interactions, which would add to the sim's current emotion (in the future when sex skill is added, the mood/buffs could be negative or positive depending on skill). For example the title could be: Blissful (From Woohoo), adding points to a sim's romantic mood. The description could say: Sometimes you just need a little woohoo to solve all your problems. Or something similar to that.

Hey there! Love the mod. You've done an amazing job with it. I also want to thank you for the great tutorials regarding creating my own animations. In fact, without ever playing with blender before, I've created/modified my own animation! And it works! lol! (which means you've "idiot proofed" your tutorial) Now I was reading the "adding events to your animations tutorial" and I am a bit confused. I get the impression that I can take my package file and add the sounds to the clips. But you also say I need to extract them individually. I extracted my files and see that I get a .binary file. (one for the clip and one for the header.) Now what? Do I include that .binary file to the package file with s4pe? Do I go all the way back and remake the package from scratch? Anyone with more info/instructions on that part would be greatly appreciated. Oh! and while I'm at it... could someone give me an example of animation stage names that go in the .XML file. Lets say I've got three animations: Molest 1, Molest 2 and Molest 3. Do I simply copy those names in to the stage name parts? Or do I actually add "_stage01, _stage02 etc" to the end of those names? Thanks for reading. 

but the mod can do this correctly only if the animaton is proper to gengers choosen for sex, isn't it?

on the other hand, if all those requrements satisfied it equals if gender restrictions swithed to "on"...

I'm confused... I see no reason to disable this swith currently.

but thank you for your explaining of this setting. I no longer doubt I understand it right

Reason? I don't think you would find many M/M animations and since a lot of people wanted them you can switch gender restrictions off and have all of them to be used for M/M.

What is language templates? Where I can find it for remove?

Files called like 'LP_WickedWoohoo_ENG.package'. If there are none then I don't know why you don't see the text.

Hey there! Love the mod. You've done an amazing job with it. I also want to thank you for the great tutorials regarding creating my own animations. In fact, without ever playing with blender before, I've created/modified my own animation! And it works! lol! (which means you've "idiot proofed" your tutorial) Now I was reading the "adding events to your animations tutorial" and I am a bit confused. I get the impression that I can take my package file and add the sounds to the clips. But you also say I need to extract them individually. I extracted my files and see that I get a .binary file. (one for the clip and one for the header.) Now what? Do I include that .binary file to the package file with s4pe? Do I go all the way back and remake the package from scratch? Anyone with more info/instructions on that part would be greatly appreciated. Oh! and while I'm at it... could someone give me an example of animation stage names that go in the .XML file. Lets say I've got three animations: Molest 1, Molest 2 and Molest 3. Do I simply copy those names in to the stage name parts? Or do I actually add "_stage01, _stage02 etc" to the end of those names? Thanks for reading. 

If you managed to get to events tutorial and still don't know how files and packages work then sorry, but I don't think I have the patience to help you.

You are welcome to send me a private message with other animating issues, but I can't explain basics to everybody.