WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Nicole7 said:

I made sure I turned everything off and i put it on the whitelist so it won’t be detected but it still isn’t working 

From where are you doawnloading what anyway.  I mean wickedwhims is a name, not a filenane. Is it WickedWhims v155h - 5 June 2020.zip ? From https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/  

and then choose ITCHIO and then 

Download

Download
WickedWhims v155h - 5 June 2020.zip55 MB

Near the bottom of the page .... 

I've noticed that since updating from an older version that some people with the Polyamorous trait no longer initiate sex and reject when asked. I there any way to get it back to how it used to work? I don't want to have to have always accept on.

16 minutes ago, Alonely said:

Didn't realize there was another one out. Thanks!

the version is not that old. are only 4 months ?

it is not so easy to update the pirate copies ?

if you use an original game it is practically impossible not to be up to date. especially as a modder. this is a real shame for this forum.

22 hours ago, BatDood said:

I don't have Eco Lifestyle but I did finally get the free update yesterday morning and all my mods are working fine. I know you were having issues. Did you get them sorted out?

yes works fine with the updated mods WW and basemenntal I forgot to get nisa's fix just replaced it have't gone in game yet

2 hours ago, SD87 said:

I've noticed that since updating from an older version that some people with the Polyamorous trait no longer initiate sex and reject when asked. I there any way to get it back to how it used to work? I don't want to have to have always accept on.

Make sure that they are in committed relationships with their lovers and there shouldn't be any problems. :)

2 minutes ago, hughraphael said:

Make sure that they are in committed relationships with their lovers and there shouldn't be any problems. :)

I should point out that I meant sex with someone who is not their partner. That is why I mentioned the Poly trait.

5 hours ago, Nicole7 said:

I made sure I turned everything off and i put it on the whitelist so it won’t be detected but it still isn’t working 

I had something like that with windows 7 when I first got this mod make sure your parental settings are at minimum setting run your virus program don't want to scare you but when this happened to me had a few Trojans and malware

4 hours ago, Vincenza said:

the version is not that old. are only 4 months ?

it is not so easy to update the pirate copies ?

if you use an original game it is practically impossible not to be up to date. especially as a modder. this is a real shame for this forum.

Or if you just, you know, don't let it connect to the internet because it doesn't need those prying permissions for everyone's gameplay style. It's a shame you think everyone would be okay with that - seems like quite a misunderstanding of how the game can work legit and offline at the same time. ? The game version makes very little difference in the modding I do (animation), and it only broke just the debug messages starting with WickedWhims 155g, so it's very easy to overlook an update. ?

Same Problem with WW V 155h.

IT says I've more than one copy in my mods folder, but I've deleted the old version.

Game Version: 1.63.134.1020, WickedWhims Version: v155h
06/06/20 01:05:30 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 74, in recollect_sex_animations
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

3 minutes ago, candys72 said:

Same Problem with WW V 155h.

IT says I've more than one copy in my mods folder, but I've deleted the old version.

Game Version: 1.63.134.1020, WickedWhims Version: v155h
06/06/20 01:05:30 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155h\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 74, in recollect_sex_animations
TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object

Maybe there is a .zip or .rar file in your folder. Maybe you have a duplicate or compressed file in your mods folder.

3 hours ago, MiaB said:

I have the most up to date WW. I downloaded it yesterday before I started having issues. WickedWhims v155h - 5 June 2020

Your LE said v155f. it's written on your post.

-make sure you don't have duplicate versions in your mods folder.

-"Always" delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder"

every time you add or delete any files in your mods folder.

:smile:

16 hours ago, wfueeifugieugf said:

well ive been try so hard to redownload this app after the june patch and it keeps telling me i dont have permisson to unzip ur file help

update your zip extractor or download 7-zip (if you do not use it) free and never messes up if you have 7-zip update it

39 minutes ago, wingweaver415 said:

I have a question about creating playlists, is there a way to do it and limit the animations it displays for you to select to a particular object?

Like instead of animator, can we sort it first by object?

The file "WW_Installed_Animations.txt" is importable in Ecel.  It takes some basic sorting and cut&pasting to the collums,  but then you have at least a list you can use to select whatever you want. 

With 6000 files however, making several playlists is still a hell of a job. 

20 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Your LE said v155f. it's written on your post.

-make sure you don't have duplicate versions in your mods folder.

-"Always" delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder"

every time you add or delete any files in your mods folder.

:smile:

Thank you. I don't know why the new version didn't download but I did it again, removed the old and I no longer get the messages.

Hi there, I recently changed over from x32 to x64 version of the game (only recently figured out that x64 wouldnt start because of riva tuner) and when I installed the non legacy version of WW it says im running a non legacy version and might be broken. Any ideas? Ive also tried 

ww.reset_save_data sim

ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers

ww.reset_save_data world 

And ww.fix

s2.PNG.d98b74365104f373402996eda4a046f0.PNGs1.png.2aa7b5c2a37d09b5c8ef485270f04335.png