WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I followed the instruction and i am doing this on mac, i did every stepsand when i play the game it does not give me the option to do it but letting you know i did not buy the game i downloaded through turrent for free. is that the problem?

Downloading the game from anywhere with out paying the creators is considered a pirated game and turbo doesn't support that.

Is there something in the mod that makes my sims recover from sickness automatically? I noticed that my sims with diseases/illness (you can see they have orange marks on their skin and it says they are ill) suddenly get better by themselves almost instantly. I remember having to buy and take medicine for this before

Just curious, how often do you update the LL version? I just want to be able to keep up with it.

Edit: Also as a suggestion, could you add an orgy/sex party social event. Maybe (optionally) have a minimum exhibitionism level to attend and a higher one to be a part of it (or make it possible for anyone attending to take part, but have an increased chance for each additional level of exhibitionism).

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Complete overhaul of Exhibitionism is now done. I will be finishing more autonomy and sex related features for the rest of the month and hopefully finish it this month too.
Here are the latest changes from Patreon:

• Nudity Skills
    • Split Exhibitionism skill into Naturism and Exhibitionism skills
    • Reworked skill progression for the new skills
    • Reworked nudity permissions for the new skills
  • Naturism Skill
    • Nude Sims will gain a +2 Happiness moodlet
    • Nude Sims will lose 16% less hygiene for each skill level
    • Sims gain more skill progress around family and friends
    • Sims require less skill to undress around family and friends
    • Child Sims will gain influence from seeing nude family members and will gain progress faster when they grow up
  • Exhibitionism Skill
    • Requires the Exhibitionist Reward Trait for 500 Satisfaction Points
    • Nude Sims will gain a +1 Happiness moodlet
    • Sims require less skill to undress in general
    • Flashing and Streaking interactions
    • Sims will have increased chance to pick open spaces for autonomy sex
  • Nudity Commands
    • Command 'ww.set_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set current nudity skill level of the active Sim [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.set_global_nudity_skill <level 1-5>' will set nudity skill level of all the Sims in the game [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert the active Sim to exhibitionism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.global_convert_to_exhibitionism' will convert all of the Sims in the game to exhibitionism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.remove_exhibitionist_trait' will revert Sim back to naturism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.remove_global_exhibitionist_trait' will revert all of the Sims in the game back to naturism [Cheat]
    • Command 'ww.global_revert_outfits' will dress up all of the Sims in the game [utility]
    • Command 'ww.fix_nude_outfit' will attempt to fix all of the Sims in the game bathing outfit [utility]
    • Command 'ww.simulate_nudity_story_progression' will simulate one day of nudity skill story progression [Cheat]
  • Reactions
    • Added positive reaction to nudity
    • Made Sims reaction to nudity and cum fallback to thought bubbles when triggering often
    • Made Sims not react to underwear outfit as if it's nudity
    • Made Sims require standing closer to react to cum on face/body
    • Fixed reactions to nudity and cum triggering too often
    • Fixed reactions to nudity and cum not triggering in some occasions
    • Fixed reactions to sex interaction not triggering sometimes
  • Made native nude (bathing) outfit not be blocked by nudity permissions
  • Made dressing up notification only display for player Sims
  • Made nudity notifications include reasons for not undressing/dressing up
  • Made underwear interactions only available when outfit is at the underwear level
  • Made the 'Change Sim Underwear' interaction available on Sims
  • Added simple icons to each undressing interaction
  • Made the 'Change Sim Underwear' icon different
  • Settings
    • Reworked Nudity Settings (previously Exhibitionism Settings)
    • Moved 'Auto Undress Shoes with Bottom' setting from Sex to Nudity Settings
    • Moved 'Auto Undress Socks with Shoes' setting from Sex to Nudity Settings
    • Moved 'Auto Undress Leggings with Bottom' setting from Sex to Nudity Settings
    • Added 'Cum Reaction Switch' to Sex Setting
  • Made Sims randomly lose parts of swimwear outfit when jumping to water
  • Disabled 'Swimsuit Malfunction' event when jumping to water
  • Added special animation for flashing boobs (made by Mike24)
  • Made each sex autonomy failed attempt increase the chance for the next time
  • Fixed outfit changing interactions not being synchronized with the animation
  • Fixed Sims seeing through walls Sims that are admiring their body with a wall mirror
  • Made closing settings resume time if it was running
  • Made STBL strings support in-game Sims names and genders parameters
  • Fixed issues with zone loading when an error occurs
  • Fixed Sims outfit inconsistency on zone loading
  • Removed yf_top override
  • Renamed 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package' file to 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Nudity.package'

Hey!

These traits aren't added in that form. The Demisexual/Loyal Lover and Innocent/Prude are not a thing anymore, I don't see a reason for them to exist at this point. There are 'Sexually Alluring' and 'Asexual' traits instead. And the 'Hypersexual' trait is now a thing, not on Sims, but on lots, to increase sex autonomy on that lot which I think fits much nicer.

So what with males and others that are on cam? Camboy? I don't think this makes sense.

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification. Do you have an updated list of planned features I can refer to, or is it all listed in the "list of features"?

I will try to update this list after the next release.

Can you please add this option? A safe sex option for sims that not own a condom (will perform anal, bj, hand job, anything but vagina) and protect sex in case of sims that own a condom. I know you you already add a condom in the mod but it's not convenience to use in game.

I don't know what a 'safe sex option' would be. You can avoid vaginal and climax sex on your own or disable pregnancy. It's not convenient to use a condom in general, that's the point., but convenience is outweighed by the consequence.

I mean I need it more a automatically in only one command. Just like you choose a safe sex option and then random the sims will automatically perform sex without condom in anyposition but the vagina, and if you choose a fully unsafe sex option and random they will perfrom every sex position without a condom, it something like that.

I get you, something similar might be added at some point.

Does anyone know what this is? There was no indication on my sim that he was ill or had a sickess, and it disappeared shortly afterwards

It's a sickness from the Get To Work expansion. WW doesn't interact with that content in any way.

Just curious, how often do you update the LL version? I just want to be able to keep up with it.

Edit: Also as a suggestion, could you add an orgy/sex party social event. Maybe (optionally) have a minimum exhibitionism level to attend and a higher one to be a part of it (or make it possible for anyone attending to take part, but have an increased chance for each additional level of exhibitionism).

I would like to fit in 2 months gaps, but sometimes it's just impossible.

Parties/Social Events will be added to WW eventually.

Turbodriver, can you explain how the autonomy work in more specific?

Here's my idea in specific way, I hope it can help you for inspiration...

In my opinion, it's easier if the autonomy tied to just the flirty emotion. Flirty Sims means horny Sims, want to have sex. As EA already build a lot of romantic features that we can use and very well fit in the gameplay too. If we want to make Sims ask for sex, just make them horny (flirty), whatever by romantic aura on the lot or manually flirting stranger Sims directly in the bar for example. The higher the sum of flirty moodlet number (like the sum of flirty +3 and flirty +1), the higher the change for ask for sex. Up to very flirty means Sims are extremely horny, and can't resist sex.

I think in user perspective it easier to understand and use too. New user will understand right away because it just using flirty emotion.

If player want to play very kinky, they can make a certain situation to make all Sims very flirty, by adding romantic trait, lot trait, club trait, objects, etc all at once. There will be a lot of sex over and over again, as they will be bombarded by flirty moodlet. I think it will need a cooldown moodlet to prevent non stop sex and more realistic, like being depleted for male and sore for female. I think female can have non stop sex one after another for several times before it get sore. Male can have depleted moodlet and remove all flirty moodlet, but can still have sex again if they able to get flirty again, but get very depleted if depleted moodlet already there. Very depleted means no sex at all.

And if player want to play normally, they can too by avoiding any romantic stuff, but ask for sex can still be happened rarely depend on the game triggering romantic interaction for non romantic Sims in non romantic location/situation. How the game able to keep continuous romantic interaction until Sims get flirty enough. But from what I saw the game already have feature to make partnered Sims flirt each other frequently, which is normal Sims can still have a sex life too, more privately.

Normal non romantic Sims can have sex party too, if they are joining romantic club or visiting a lot with high romantic aura.

BTW, this is just a theory only. May be you need more adjustment later to be practical and realistic.

For the sex satisfaction, it should be based on combination of being flirty and sex skill. In real world being very very horny is also a big factor too (you know, sex like a beast). Normal Sims with low sex skill can still have a good satisfaction on sex, if they do it in the romantic area, and if they are flirting good enough. High sex skill Sims can have low satisfaction if they are not flirting good enough or do it in the wrong place that give Sims non flirty emotion (which is they are not in the mood for sex).

I remember now, yeah, kw autonomy is not so good unleash being triggered. Once there a sims who love to flirt and naked on the lot, chain reaction happened. I usually make Sims being naked as sleeping cloth, when they wake up and walking around in the house, it's already giving a seed for autonomy sex later as Sims around them get horny. As well as giving Sims romantic trait, so they will flirt around.

Height slider in modthesims. Once you use it, you never want to back again. Make female a little bit shorter is good enough, just a little bit, so the sex animation won't be misaligned too much.

Use the older one, rather than the new one.

I will explain how autonomy works in more detail sometime else. There is a lot to cover and I already tried to explain it on Patreon.

Sims being flirty is the least of my problems when developing sex autonomy. It already affects Sims, in many different ways. Sex autonomy triggers in few different ways and one is flirting related too.

can anyone help me with this? i just recently updated my sims 4 to the most recent one (1.32.1.1220), and have the most recent version of this mod, and for some reason, it's not showing up at all in my game anymore. I made sure that the mod wasn't in any other folders. No error pops up for it or anything. 

I have MCC which allows more than 8 sims per household, and also includes a function that allows all sims to be able to impregnate and become pregnant without opening CAS, but it does not seem to translate to WW.  Is it possible to include a setting that will enable sims to be able to both impregnate and become pregnant through WW so there would be no need to go to CAS, since you can't go to CAS with more than 8 sims per house?  Sorry if this has already been asked.  Also, thanks for this awesome Mod.

Maybe it's not the best place to ask, but... Where can I get Kinky World for Sims 3? I searched it on the site and found only animations, not the main mod. Thanks for possible answers.

Just Google kinky mod. Usually it's the first search results. If that doesn't work here's the link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v03-updated-11-mar-2017/

I have MCC which allows more than 8 sims per household, and also includes a function that allows all sims to be able to impregnate and become pregnant without opening CAS, but it does not seem to translate to WW. Is it possible to include a setting that will enable sims to be able to both impregnate and become pregnant through WW so there would be no need to go to CAS, since you can't go to CAS with more than 8 sims per house? Sorry if this has already been asked. Also, thanks for this awesome Mod.

Mccc doesn't effect WW woohoo just the in-game woohoo.

I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread to be asking this, but I'm having issues with my game regarding notifications and independent updating. For example, my sims relationship regardless of what the bar says, states that we're still acquaintances without updating as there are more interactions. Another issue is that no notifications other than skill lvling shows up. Is there a cause for that? I have the WW mod installed alongside the MCCC.

Various Sims reactions addon

This is a suggestion for adding few more possible reactions to sex. It could be linked to different animations or it could be added like simple on and off option in WW menu.

When forced sex animation - sad or angry reaction

When caught naked - embarrassment

When group action - happy + energized

etc.

If linking more reactions to certain animations is too complicated, it would be great to at least have option that sim can react negatively after some sexual adventures (that would just be on and off option in menu). :)

Hi guys. I've got problem with inaccurate pussy and nipples. If I made post on bad forum I'm sorry.

That's because you are using the vanilla skin, you need to install an anatomically correct skin. You can find links to some in the mod description Turbodriver has provided. Also be carefull when downloading those: if they are "default replacements" they'll override the vanilla skins, so you can only have one default replacement installed or they'll conflict witch each other.

Can anyone tell me where can I find the latest version of this mod

I have the 5th july version

That is the most recent version for lovers lab. If you want newer you'll need to go to his patreon which is listed at the top of the first page. Otherwise, be patient, he will release the newest version shortly. He's good about that, if he says it will be soon, I trust him. :)