WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 7/30/2017 at 7:48 PM, SlashUC said:

On 7/30/2017 at 9:55 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

On 7/29/2017 at 9:25 PM, SlashUC said:

On 7/29/2017 at 5:40 PM, djreloader said:

On 7/29/2017 at 5:07 PM, SlashUC said:

On 7/29/2017 at 4:02 PM, djvasile said:

I'm sorry TURBODRIVER but I still don't know how I can enable sex between NPCs that are not from my family with the command line.   :-/

Any help please?

Autonomy is not in the loverslab patch yet, it will be on the next release.

Not autonomy. If you played Sims 3 the sex mod, there you could select sims that are not from your family and make them have sex without any member of your family in action. I meant that. 

Either way, thaks for answering. Will be waiting for the next release.   :cool:   :cool:   :cool:

WW cannot do this either, it's something i really want to have too, maybe Turbo will implement this with the autonomy.

You can do that with the autonomy release. That was one of the first things I implemented to test NPC exclusive sex.

But it can be used on the patreon patch? I don't see the option to "force" specific npc sims to start sex.

Also, do exhibitionists skill influence the chances of sex on more public places? By the way thanks for the hypersexual trait, it helps with when i want things to get crazy and its really better as lot trait instead of having to give it to each sim, great idea.

Yes, it has to be enabled with 'ww.manualnpcsex' command.

The Exhibitionism skill could do it in the next update since it will be split into two skills, I will consider it.

On 7/31/2017 at 12:07 AM, Gaylien said:

How do I change relationship settings? Please help

In 'Relationship Settings' in the Wicked -> Settings. There are no more settings besides these.

On 7/31/2017 at 3:17 AM, tsukimorisama said:

this mod should change the number of time the sim woohooed in the sim's status 

I tried doing that and couldn't get it to work. It's made in some weird hacky way. Next full release will have dedicated statistics page with more information.

Something I can't believe I have not noticed before now is there is no option to have another sim just watch others having sex and start masturbating. This is a much needed addition, instead of having more people join in they can just watch and get off instead.

I had idea popped up when I had WW bug issue once in blue moon it was sim F was pregnant and Sim M wanted to woohoo again but problem is she got stuck on stairs and it was like her arms got stuck in where there was strange twitching ->  I was thinking why don't you have WW reset button or find out what animation conflict with other animations? it could be there are too many animations that conflict with others?

My other beef does your current mod work with latest crazy update, I noticed this that previous before game did have incest trait now I think they removed it.  Maybe someone will have make new one that is bit tiny bit better. I think incest trait reward did nothing?? (renaming it keeping in family) (oh Polygamy)(( I have to talk to trait person!!)

Will your current mod 2.2.3.102.4, work with 1.32.1?

Can you please add this option? A safe sex option for sims that not own a condom (will perform anal, bj, hand job, anything but vagina) and protect sex in case of sims that own a condom. I know you you already add a condom in the mod but it's not convenience to use in game.

Lately, I've been getting a lot of "an error occured"-messages, usually when my sims aren't doing anything related to sex. And as far as I can see, nothing really "goes wrong" either, everything just goes on like usual. :s

I assume this is because of some mod but since it doesn't effect my gameplay in any way I haven't really cared about it too much. Should I be concerned abuot it messing something up though?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Something I can't believe I have not noticed before now is there is no option to have another sim just watch others having sex and start masturbating. This is a much needed addition, instead of having more people join in they can just watch and get off instead.

I have that on my list, that will be a thing eventually.

I had idea popped up when I had WW bug issue once in blue moon it was sim F was pregnant and Sim M wanted to woohoo again but problem is she got stuck on stairs and it was like her arms got stuck in where there was strange twitching ->  I was thinking why don't you have WW reset button or find out what animation conflict with other animations? it could be there are too many animations that conflict with others?

My other beef does your current mod work with latest crazy update, I noticed this that previous before game did have incest trait now I think they removed it.  Maybe someone will have make new one that is bit tiny bit better. I think incest trait reward did nothing?? (renaming it keeping in family) (oh Polygamy)(( I have to talk to trait person!!)

Will your current mod 2.2.3.102.4, work with 1.32.1?

I have no idea what do you mean with the conflicts and such and why do you think there are any conflicts in the first place. If you get Sims stuck in any way you can always use the 'ww.stopsex' or 'ww.fix' command.

Current release works with the most recent release of the game and the Incest trait is there, I haven't removed it at any point.

it would be nice to have some consequences for unprotected sex and frequent abortion, perhaps negative moodlet for a few hours or days perhaps something that impairs the sim from having sex for a few hours

I will be eventually redoing pregnancy, so I will think about that then. A moodlet from pregnancy termination should be a thing.

Can you please add this option? A safe sex option for sims that not own a condom (will perform anal, bj, hand job, anything but vagina) and protect sex in case of sims that own a condom. I know you you already add a condom in the mod but it's not convenience to use in game.

I don't know what a 'safe sex option' would be. You can avoid vaginal and climax sex on your own or disable pregnancy. It's not convenient to use a condom in general, that's the point., but convenience is outweighed by the consequence.

Lately, I've been getting a lot of "an error occured"-messages, usually when my sims aren't doing anything related to sex. And as far as I can see, nothing really "goes wrong" either, everything just goes on like usual. :s

I assume this is because of some mod but since it doesn't effect my gameplay in any way I haven't really cared about it too much. Should I be concerned abuot it messing something up though?

You should read this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/77386-wickedwhims-help-center/

Hey!

These traits aren't added in that form. The Demisexual/Loyal Lover and Innocent/Prude are not a thing anymore, I don't see a reason for them to exist at this point. There are 'Sexually Alluring' and 'Asexual' traits instead. And the 'Hypersexual' trait is now a thing, not on Sims, but on lots, to increase sex autonomy on that lot which I think fits much nicer.

So what with males and others that are on cam? Camboy? I don't think this makes sense.

Oh okay. Thanks for the clarification. Do you have an updated list of planned features I can refer to, or is it all listed in the "list of features"?

Just to note, the 1.32.1.1020 of the game is completely safe to use with the current release of WickedWhims.

I am wondering, how to make an autonomous orgy scene?

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

I can do it easily in kinky world in the Sims 3, but not WW.

In a day, I even never see Sims have sex by themselves.

How does it work in KW?

In KW, when two sims are having sex, those around them can ask to join in autonomously. Both PC and NPC.

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

How does it work in KW?

I've been following KW almost from the begining, so maybe i can help explain. KW uses a lot in the interactions being autonomous. Depending on how the user has the settings set they can achieve a NPC orgy rather easily. One way of doing it is having it set to always accept. You can also click on a sim and in the pie menu change them to being horny and when a sim is set to that they have a very very high chance of doing any sexual act with any sim autonomously along with accepting, of course, any sexual request.

So I think what the person is hoping for in your mod is to one day have autonomy cause sims to do sexual acts more easily based on the users settings along with maybe being able to set how aroused a sim is that way orgies will happen autonomously more often with NPCs. :)

Just to note, the 1.32.1.1020 of the game is completely safe to use with the current release of WickedWhims.

How does it work in KW?
In KW, there's a libido need.

If Sims hasn't had sex for a while, the libido need meter will fill up and make them horny. They will ask other Sims to have sex or masturbate by themselves.

The libido meter can be filled up much faster if Sims see other Sims naked or have sex. They will join the sex for threesome, or ask another Sims to have sex, or masturbate by themself, randomly.

I usually make my Sims naked as sleepwear, so you know what will happen next when Sims in the house see each other in the morning... Hahaha. Many times the Sims have sex in the strategic area like living room, or course they will get caught by other Sims in the house, and make their libido meter filled up much faster. Then It will trigger a massive chain reaction in the entire lot. LOL

I think WW can use the flirty and very flirty emotion as the libido meter rather then build a new one. The higher the sum value of flirty Moodlet, the higher the change for Sims to ask for sex.

And then you also need to create a new Moodlet for Sims to get flirty for normal Sims if they haven't had sex for a while. Similar to romantic Sims, but this less frequent as they just a normal Sims.

Seeing Sims to run their life by themselves is actually very fun. Especially seeing how they manage to have an orgy party by themselves... LOL

At first I thought, WW woohoo change is similar to KW. So I make my female Sims as sexy and being naked as possible, as there an exhibitionist feature. But it doesn't happen. I also let my Sims to flirt each other to get flirty Moodlet, as well as to let them see other Sims woohooing. But it doesn't work too thou...

Btw, I have the Patreon version of the WW with the autonomous feature.

NPC Sims will be able to ask to join, so that will do it. It's not yet implemented.

A quick cheat to increase Sims Desire level would be pretty helpful for those who want to speed things up.

I hated the 'Horny' moodlet in KW. It's annoying to constantly see it and having to deal with it. Sims Desire level and moodlets in WW work the same way but will go away if you're not going to keep it up for that Sim. Sims gain desire from flirting and seeing nudity and sex.

I think the autonomy is broken. I saw my sims is very horny (from the horny moodlet), but he never ask for sex or masturbate by himself. Until the moodlet gone by itself. Instead unhorny sims came from no where ask for sex.

I already manage sims to flirt, seeing other sims naked and having sex (Sims multiple times do what is happening interaction), but autonomous ask for sex never happened.

But I am not sure about this... May be my WW is broken. I will try to reinstall it again to see if the autonomy will work. It seems my Sims is rarely get naked as before, even none, despite high exebisionist skill (level 5).

Can I make a request... Add hyper autonomy, which is sex happened equally as frequent as KW.

Tested the latest version...

I can say the Hypersexual lot trait is simple amazing... I don't have any complain about autonomous anymore... LOL

Btw I still prefer the old animation height alignment rather than this one. The old one seems work better with Sims with height slider.

Autonomy doesn't trigger because of the desire moodlets. They help, but it doesn't work that way.

I am constantly bumping the values for autonomy until it will be "perfect". Adding an extra level of autonomy could help too.

I don't know how frequent is autonomy in KW. From my experience, it was really really rare and it was happening in really stupid places. Everybody's experience with autonomy is different for both KW and WW, because it's mostly random.

I don't know what "animation height alignment" that you're talking about is, I never did anything about Sims height.

Turbodriver, can you explain how the autonomy work in more specific?

Here's my idea in specific way, I hope it can help you for inspiration...

In my opinion, it's easier if the autonomy tied to just the flirty emotion. Flirty Sims means horny Sims, want to have sex. As EA already build a lot of romantic features that we can use and very well fit in the gameplay too. If we want to make Sims ask for sex, just make them horny (flirty), whatever by romantic aura on the lot or manually flirting stranger Sims directly in the bar for example. The higher the sum of flirty moodlet number (like the sum of flirty +3 and flirty +1), the higher the change for ask for sex. Up to very flirty means Sims are extremely horny, and can't resist sex.

I think in user perspective it easier to understand and use too. New user will understand right away because it just using flirty emotion.

If player want to play very kinky, they can make a certain situation to make all Sims very flirty, by adding romantic trait, lot trait, club trait, objects, etc all at once. There will be a lot of sex over and over again, as they will be bombarded by flirty moodlet. I think it will need a cooldown moodlet to prevent non stop sex and more realistic, like being depleted for male and sore for female. I think female can have non stop sex one after another for several times before it get sore. Male can have depleted moodlet and remove all flirty moodlet, but can still have sex again if they able to get flirty again, but get very depleted if depleted moodlet already there. Very depleted means no sex at all.

And if player want to play normally, they can too by avoiding any romantic stuff, but ask for sex can still be happened rarely depend on the game triggering romantic interaction for non romantic Sims in non romantic location/situation. How the game able to keep continuous romantic interaction until Sims get flirty enough. But from what I saw the game already have feature to make partnered Sims flirt each other frequently, which is normal Sims can still have a sex life too, more privately.

Normal non romantic Sims can have sex party too, if they are joining romantic club or visiting a lot with high romantic aura.

BTW, this is just a theory only. May be you need more adjustment later to be practical and realistic.

For the sex satisfaction, it should be based on combination of being flirty and sex skill. In real world being very very horny is also a big factor too (you know, sex like a beast). Normal Sims with low sex skill can still have a good satisfaction on sex, if they do it in the romantic area, and if they are flirting good enough. High sex skill Sims can have low satisfaction if they are not flirting good enough or do it in the wrong place that give Sims non flirty emotion (which is they are not in the mood for sex).

I remember now, yeah, kw autonomy is not so good unleash being triggered. Once there a sims who love to flirt and naked on the lot, chain reaction happened. I usually make Sims being naked as sleeping cloth, when they wake up and walking around in the house, it's already giving a seed for autonomy sex later as Sims around them get horny. As well as giving Sims romantic trait, so they will flirt around.

Height slider in modthesims. Once you use it, you never want to back again. Make female a little bit shorter is good enough, just a little bit, so the sex animation won't be misaligned too much.

Use the older one, rather than the new one.

OH man according to the changelog he's gotten so much done and the autonomy is coming along nicely cannot wait to see it all in action. Do you expect a public release by mid August or early September?

I would really like to be done with this in August. Something tells me I will never stop hearing about autonomy not being exactly the way someone wants it and me trying to improve all the time anyway.

You can't please everyone. How did you plan on making it work exactly?

Yeah, I think so... hahaha

I have been thinking for a while for this too... May be the key is in the flirty moodlet. I saw the way the game handling romantic interaction and flirty emotion mature enough.

As normal single Sims (without partner) rarely being flirty unless in specific situation, which is good for people who want to play normally, but want to get naughty by visiting place that give flirty moodlet. (May be the only drawback​ is for people who want to see normal single Sims to have masturbate alone sometimes will never have it, as there's no something to trigger it, unless you give them romantic trait, that give random flirty moodlet... Or ww can give a random sudden horny moodlet for non romantic sims rarely)

For people who don't want too much sex around, but still want to see their partnered Sims have a sex life autonomously, they can get it too, as the game frequently force them to have romantic interaction. They can still have romantic interaction without lead to sex. If they want sex, they must try harder to make them quiet flirty or very flirty, which is sometimes, the game can do it randomly. Or accidentally visiting romantic place. Or having a date.

And for people who want a lot of sex, just bombarding a lot with romantic trait, created a romantic club with 3 level romantic aura, give Sims any romantic traits, give high exebisionist skill and as well as wearing sexy cloth (naked), all at once. It's still can be controlled, by limiting how much passive flirty moodlet Sims received. Like you can just give 1 level of club romantic trait instead of 2 or 3. Sims still need to workout a bit to have sex autonomously than normal Sims.

Basically, if you don't want to see Sims to have too much sex, just don't expose them with romantic stuff. Just like in real world too. Sexy ads billboard, sexy girl on the street and porn makes people horny. But once people are not expose with it, they won't think about sex too.

I don't know what a 'safe sex option' would be. You can avoid vaginal and climax sex on your own or disable pregnancy. It's not convenient to use a condom in general, that's the point., but convenience is outweighed by the consequence.

I mean I need it more a automatically in only one command. Just like you choose a safe sex option and then random the sims will automatically perform sex without condom in anyposition but the vagina, and if you choose a fully unsafe sex option and random they will perfrom every sex position without a condom, it something like that.

Hello, TURBODRIVERI bought the latest version of your mod. And immediately encountered a problem. The command center refuses to work with your mod. I do not open save. The command center is removed-everything goes. Without the command center playing boringly. Please correct the compatibility error of these mods. I do not have the command center of the second part.

Hello, TURBODRIVERI bought the latest version of your mod. And immediately encountered a problem. The command center refuses to work with your mod. I do not open save. The command center is removed-everything goes. Without the command center playing boringly. Please correct the compatibility error of these mods. I do not have the command center of the second part.

This is weird....

I don't have any problem with mccc.

Hello, TURBODRIVERI bought the latest version of your mod. And immediately encountered a problem. The command center refuses to work with your mod. I do not open save. The command center is removed-everything goes. Without the command center playing boringly. Please correct the compatibility error of these mods. I do not have the command center of the second part.

This is weird....

I don't have any problem with mccc.

And what kind of mods do you have?

Hello, TURBODRIVERI bought the latest version of your mod. And immediately encountered a problem. The command center refuses to work with your mod. I do not open save. The command center is removed-everything goes. Without the command center playing boringly. Please correct the compatibility error of these mods. I do not have the command center of the second part.

bought? where did you buy it from.

McCommandCenter works fine with WW, it always has. I have always used them both. you have probably installed one or both incorrectly.

delete WW & McCC from your mods folder then download & install them again & make a clean save before playing.

have fun & happy simmin. smile.png

McCommandCenter works fine with WW, it always has. I have always used them both. you have probably installed one or both incorrectly.

delete WW & McCC from your mods folder then download & install them again & make a clean save before playing.

Hi tired of waiting I bought a version with autonomy. And I ran into this problem. There can not be a new saving. I already have so much on the game. I faced this problem for the first time. Before that, everything was good. Thank you all for your support. But I have not decided yet.

Hi tired of waiting I bought a version with autonomy. And I ran into this problem. There can not be a new saving. I already have so much on the game. I faced this problem for the first time. Before that, everything was good. Thank you all for your support. But I have not decided yet.

A clean save is not starting a new game, a clean save is when you take out all script heavy mods and save, then reinstall them again.

The word bought is not right, you supported a project and received access to the unstable version with a new feature that is still in development, the loverslab version will be always the stable one, so you can't demand a fix for a problem that only you have as if you were a angry client, the solution may be something easy that you can do to solve.

Now back to your problem, do what B10HAZARDx333 says and do a clean save, check if you have the latest version of the sims (1.32) and mccc (3.60).

Hey the traits aren't showing up in CAS for me, anyone know any fix? The rest of the mod works normally.

Your mod is working normally, there's nothing broken. Traits aren't showing in CAS because they were never supposed to show in CAS:

• Traits
    • Incest
      • Satisfaction Reward Trait for 1000 points
      • Allows for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait (if not using the global incest setting)
    • Polyamorous
      • Satisfaction Reward Trait for 1000 points
      • Allows Sims to have multiple open romantic or sexual committed relationships and don’t get jealous about their loved ones having more than one partner
      • Conflicts with the 'Jealous’ trait