WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

The problem is that I can not use fashion with one of the sims (this is my wife, I can not do it any reaction individually or with another sim, while the game can not join it) previously all worked fine, another sim The mod is working fine, the other game is also working fine, only the problem at the moment concerns the sima - I only appear "settings" and I had some time ago "change sex location" - now it also disappeared

Hmmm ... Maybe you should reinstall the Mod. 

I try it... same... Only one sim ... I can not do any reaction, I only appear "settings". When I choose another sim, I can do everything with other sims - bypassing this one (wife). Even when I was playing another family with this one sim you can not do any more reaction ... I deleted the whole mod from the folder and nothing ... And on the second save game mod works without problem, my sim after birth 3 children have lost the desire for any sex?   :(

hey.i am new in sims .i add your mod perfectly. can i dress up in sex ???

The only option is to put on the full outfit again. It would be good an option to 'dress' and not just 'undress'

Guys, need help. I don't understand if my sim got pregnant just with vaginal sex, or even with anything else. I use condom during vaginal sex, and not with anal and others. Is it good or not? Cuz I saw that my sims is waiting a baby again.

In the options of the Mod you can configure the pregnancy risk as zero. 

I know, but I like the fact your sim get pregnant if you don't use condom. But thx for the tip.

So, using the condom from the start should solve your problems.   :sleepy:

The problem is that I can not use fashion with one of the sims (this is my wife, I can not do it any reaction individually or with another sim, while the game can not join it) previously all worked fine, another sim The mod is working fine, the other game is also working fine, only the problem at the moment concerns the sima - I only appear "settings" and I had some time ago "change sex location" - now it also disappeared

Hmmm ... Maybe you should reinstall the Mod. 

I try it... same... Only one sim ... I can not do any reaction, I only appear "settings". When I choose another sim, I can do everything with other sims - bypassing this one (wife). Even when I was playing another family with this one sim you can not do any more reaction ... I deleted the whole mod from the folder and nothing ... And on the second save game mod works without problem, my sim after birth 3 children have lost the desire for any sex?   :(

Why not you try some crazy things?  (Without saving the game)  Try to kill your wife and have sex with her ghost or something like that. Remember that this Mod has Scripts, if you did something strange and then saved the game, that action may be perpetual in the specific character (wife) in that game data. If your second save works fine, maybe you should use it instead of your main save. Sounds more like a data problem in saved games. 

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Just to note, the 1.32.1.1020 of the game is completely safe to use with the current release of WickedWhims.

I am wondering, how to make an autonomous orgy scene?

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

I can do it easily in kinky world in the Sims 3, but not WW.

In a day, I even never see Sims have sex by themselves.

How does it work in KW?

In KW, when two sims are having sex, those around them can ask to join in autonomously. Both PC and NPC.

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

How does it work in KW?

I've been following KW almost from the begining, so maybe i can help explain. KW uses a lot in the interactions being autonomous. Depending on how the user has the settings set they can achieve a NPC orgy rather easily. One way of doing it is having it set to always accept. You can also click on a sim and in the pie menu change them to being horny and when a sim is set to that they have a very very high chance of doing any sexual act with any sim autonomously along with accepting, of course, any sexual request.

So I think what the person is hoping for in your mod is to one day have autonomy cause sims to do sexual acts more easily based on the users settings along with maybe being able to set how aroused a sim is that way orgies will happen autonomously more often with NPCs. :)

Just to note, the 1.32.1.1020 of the game is completely safe to use with the current release of WickedWhims.

How does it work in KW?

In KW, there's a libido need.

If Sims hasn't had sex for a while, the libido need meter will fill up and make them horny. They will ask other Sims to have sex or masturbate by themselves.

The libido meter can be filled up much faster if Sims see other Sims naked or have sex. They will join the sex for threesome, or ask another Sims to have sex, or masturbate by themself, randomly.

I usually make my Sims naked as sleepwear, so you know what will happen next when Sims in the house see each other in the morning... Hahaha. Many times the Sims have sex in the strategic area like living room, or course they will get caught by other Sims in the house, and make their libido meter filled up much faster. Then It will trigger a massive chain reaction in the entire lot. LOL

I think WW can use the flirty and very flirty emotion as the libido meter rather then build a new one. The higher the sum value of flirty Moodlet, the higher the change for Sims to ask for sex.

And then you also need to create a new Moodlet for Sims to get flirty for normal Sims if they haven't had sex for a while. Similar to romantic Sims, but this less frequent as they just a normal Sims.

Seeing Sims to run their life by themselves is actually very fun. Especially seeing how they manage to have an orgy party by themselves... LOL

At first I thought, WW woohoo change is similar to KW. So I make my female Sims as sexy and being naked as possible, as there an exhibitionist feature. But it doesn't happen. I also let my Sims to flirt each other to get flirty Moodlet, as well as to let them see other Sims woohooing. But it doesn't work too thou...

Btw, I have the Patreon version of the WW with the autonomous feature.

NPC Sims will be able to ask to join, so that will do it. It's not yet implemented.

A quick cheat to increase Sims Desire level would be pretty helpful for those who want to speed things up.

I hated the 'Horny' moodlet in KW. It's annoying to constantly see it and having to deal with it. Sims Desire level and moodlets in WW work the same way but will go away if you're not going to keep it up for that Sim. Sims gain desire from flirting and seeing nudity and sex.

Hi, I read a while ago that someone managed to add bouncing boobs to the female sims models. Is this included in this mod or on the to-do list?

Hey! It will be included in WW, but as a separate package if someone wants to remove it.

hi i've had this mod for quite sometime and quite impressed. is there a command to stop sex. got into a situation where the sex was ended but i couldn't activate it again due to mod stating the 2 chars were still screwing. if anyone knows what the command line is I would much appreciate it. I've searched for it and couldn't find the command line.

Hey! You can use 'ww.stopsex' or 'ww.fix' to resolve issues like that.

Guys, need help. I don't understand if my sim got pregnant just with vaginal sex, or even with anything else. I use condom during vaginal sex, and not with anal and others. Is it good or not? Cuz I saw that my sims is waiting a baby again.

your sim can only get pregnant with vaginal sex, i have noticed that if you use the condom too late in the animation or sex process that there is a chance of pregnancy. maybe try using it from the beginning and see if that helps, if you aren't doing that already.

Sims can get pregnant from climax animations too. Please read how pregnancy works in the original post.

Is there an ETA for the release of autonomy?

Edit: Also can anyone give me a brief summary of differences between WW and KW for The sims 3?

Maybe the end of August. This one grew quite big. There are a lot of other changes besides autonomy that are included in there.

Between KW and WW is almost a year and a half of difference in development. There is quite a lot of differences and it depends on how in-depth you want to get into it.

Guest Redabyss

which animation packs apart from Amra have spanking animations?

which animation packs apart from Amra have spanking animations?

Zorak's, for desk and table.

How does it work in KW?

In KW, when two sims are having sex, those around them can ask to join in autonomously. Both PC and NPC.

How does it work in KW?

I've been following KW almost from the begining, so maybe i can help explain. KW uses a lot in the interactions being autonomous. Depending on how the user has the settings set they can achieve a NPC orgy rather easily. One way of doing it is having it set to always accept. You can also click on a sim and in the pie menu change them to being horny and when a sim is set to that they have a very very high chance of doing any sexual act with any sim autonomously along with accepting, of course, any sexual request.

So I think what the person is hoping for in your mod is to one day have autonomy cause sims to do sexual acts more easily based on the users settings along with maybe being able to set how aroused a sim is that way orgies will happen autonomously more often with NPCs. :)

How does it work in KW?

If Sims hasn't had sex for a while, the libido need meter will fill up and make them horny. They will ask other Sims to have sex or masturbate by themselves.

The libido meter can be filled up much faster if Sims see other Sims naked or have sex. They will join the sex for threesome, or ask another Sims to have sex, or masturbate by themself, randomly.

I usually make my Sims naked as sleepwear, so you know what will happen next when Sims in the house see each other in the morning... Hahaha. Many times the Sims have sex in the strategic area like living room, or course they will get caught by other Sims in the house, and make their libido meter filled up much faster. Then It will trigger a massive chain reaction in the entire lot. LOL

I think WW can use the flirty and very flirty emotion as the libido meter rather then build a new one. The higher the sum value of flirty Moodlet, the higher the change for Sims to ask for sex.

And then you also need to create a new Moodlet for Sims to get flirty for normal Sims if they haven't had sex for a while. Similar to romantic Sims, but this less frequent as they just a normal Sims.

Seeing Sims to run their life by themselves is actually very fun. Especially seeing how they manage to have an orgy party by themselves... LOL

At first I thought, WW woohoo change is similar to KW. So I make my female Sims as sexy and being naked as possible, as there an exhibitionist feature. But it doesn't happen. I also let my Sims to flirt each other to get flirty Moodlet, as well as to let them see other Sims woohooing. But it doesn't work too thou...

NPC Sims will be able to ask to join, so that will do it. It's not yet implemented.

A quick cheat to increase Sims Desire level would be pretty helpful for those who want to speed things up.

I hated the 'Horny' moodlet in KW. It's annoying to constantly see it and having to deal with it. Sims Desire level and moodlets in WW work the same way but will go away if you're not going to keep it up for that Sim. Sims gain desire from flirting and seeing nudity and sex.

I think the autonomy is broken. I saw my sims is very horny (from the horny moodlet), but he never ask for sex or masturbate by himself. Until the moodlet gone by itself. Instead unhorny sims came from no where ask for sex.

I already manage sims to flirt, seeing other sims naked and having sex (Sims multiple times do what is happening interaction), but autonomous ask for sex never happened.

But I am not sure about this... May be my WW is broken. I will try to reinstall it again to see if the autonomy will work. It seems my Sims is rarely get naked as before, even none, despite high exebisionist skill (level 5).

Can I make a request... Add hyper autonomy, which is sex happened equally as frequent as KW.

Is base game autonomy for selected sim selected?

You're using the right WW version?

There do exist options for autonomy selection.

I've seen a wife come home and ask her husband for sex, they even went to a reasonable location(away from their children) to do it. Haven't my character involved in any autonomy though.

Hi, I was wondering about the traits? I keep looking for the polyamorous trait but it doesn't show up on the list (the others don't either). Do they show up after the exhibition is leveled or is this a bug?

EDIT: I went in to re-download the file, but it still doesn't seem to be working. I can't see any menus and I can't find the traits, and whenever I try to get my sims to woohoo, the action cancels.

Hi, I was wondering about the traits? I keep looking for the polyamorous trait but it doesn't show up on the list (the others don't either). Do they show up after the exhibition is leveled or is this a bug?

EDIT: I went in to re-download the file, but it still doesn't seem to be working. I can't see any menus and I can't find the traits, and whenever I try to get my sims to woohoo, the action cancels.

Where are you looking for the traits? They won't appear in CAS, they're aspirations rewards so you have to buy them with satisfaction points after you've created the sim.

Where are you looking for the traits? They won't appear in CAS, they're aspirations rewards so you have to buy them with satisfaction points after you've created the sim.

I'm looking for them in the reward section, but they don't show up. Neither do any of the menus. However, the mods are listed in the mods list in-game.

i was in the settings menu but i noticed every time i go back the menu keeps getting shorter and shorter. any fix?

this problem is known but there is no way to fix it but you can get the menu back to the normal size if you close the menu window and re-open it

How does it work in KW?

How does it work in KW?

How does it work in KW?

A quick cheat to increase Sims Desire level would be pretty helpful for those who want to speed things up.

Hi, I read a while ago that someone managed to add bouncing boobs to the female sims models. Is this included in this mod or on the to-do list?

Hey! It will be included in WW, but as a separate package if someone wants to remove it.

hi i've had this mod for quite sometime and quite impressed. is there a command to stop sex. got into a situation where the sex was ended but i couldn't activate it again due to mod stating the 2 chars were still screwing. if anyone knows what the command line is I would much appreciate it. I've searched for it and couldn't find the command line.

Hey! You can use 'ww.stopsex' or 'ww.fix' to resolve issues like that.

your sim can only get pregnant with vaginal sex, i have noticed that if you use the condom too late in the animation or sex process that there is a chance of pregnancy. maybe try using it from the beginning and see if that helps, if you aren't doing that already.

Sims can get pregnant from climax animations too. Please read how pregnancy works in the original post.

Is there an ETA for the release of autonomy?

Edit: Also can anyone give me a brief summary of differences between WW and KW for The sims 3?

Maybe the end of August. This one grew quite big. There are a lot of other changes besides autonomy that are included in there.

Between KW and WW is almost a year and a half of difference in development. There is quite a lot of differences and it depends on how in-depth you want to get into it.

Thank you Turbo everything is back to working order again.

Tested the latest version...

I can say the Hypersexual lot trait is simple amazing... I don't have any complain about autonomous anymore... LOL

Btw I still prefer the old animation height alignment rather than this one. The old one seems work better with Sims with height slider.

hii i wonder if this problem is this mod or maybe the MC ?

my sims do use the toilet and shower regardless other are sims are inside

i not like this i did search all mod settings privacy to full privacy  but they do not care

i like when they shush other out of room  if want shower or toilet but i seem to not find the trigger on this problem  if someone can help?

hii i wonder if this problem is this mod or maybe the MC ?

my sims do use the toilet and shower regardless other are sims are inside

i not like this i did search all mod settings privacy to full privacy  but they do not care

i like when they shush other out of room  if want shower or toilet but i seem to not find the trigger on this problem  if someone can help?

That's caused by the exhibitionism skill. Sims with a high exhibitionism level don't care if they're naked around other Sims, but those who don't have that skill still shoo people away (at least in my game).