WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I've been trying to figure out a way to get my sim friends banging each other without me having to control them, sounds like this will do it. Turbodriver, thank you so much for all your hard work and also thank you to the animators, The Sims 4 would be unplayable for me without this mod and the animations.  (Y)  8-)

i have done every thing but the mode dosen't work pls help

You need to be way more clear, or you'll just be ignored.

Do you own the game legally, updated it to the newest update, made a folder called Mods and put this mod in it, and enabled scripts in the Sims 4 options menu?

Thank you for the new update. So far so good, however, I have one question. In the last update, I had it set to stop sex progression after climax. After they did the climax interaction, sex stopped. Now, I have it set to stop progression after climax, but even after they do the climax interaction they don't stop. The climax interaction just keeps looping. Was there a change between the two updates? Maybe I missed a setting. If not maybe this could be fixed so the sims stop again after climax. Thank you.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

First sex autonomy related update is ready on Patreon. It adds support for exclusive NPC sex interaction. It's just a tool now, you can make NPC Sims have sex without the player. Not yet autonomy, but the first step for it. Here are the changes:

• Added support for exclusive NPC sex interaction
  • Added ability to start NPC sex interactions
    • Unlocked with 'ww.manualnpcsex' command
    • Added setting for NPC sex interaction duration (by default 3 minutes)
    • NPC Sims will try to end the sex interaction after set time in settings or after climax if possible
  • Made sex interaction animations not stage to climax if it's not available yet
  • Made sex interaction animations progression allow climax
  • Improved sex interaction animations progression
    • Teasing -> Handjob/Footjob -> Oraljob
    • Oraljob -> Vaginal/Anal/Climax
    • Vaginal/Anal -> Oraljob/Vaginal/Anal/Climax
    • Climax (if can progress after climax) -> Handjob/Oraljob/Vaginal/Anal
  • Fixed Sims not always leaving after reacting to sex
  • Fixed Sims fighting privacy rules when going to the sex location

I was also thinking, maybe you could add this in the tutorial section? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74481-small-guide-for-creating-animations-for-ts4-tips-and-tricks/
Feedback had been generally very positive :)

Sure!

• Added 'Incest' Reward Trait
    • Allows for incest interactions between relative Sims that have this trait (if not using the global incest setting)
    • Costs 1000 Satisfaction Points
I think the tooltips are needed for global incest settings in this case, something like: "Allow Incest Interactions without getting 'Incest' trait". or maybe just rename the options

Yeah, I see how it could be confusing. I will change that for future releases.

i've noticed that the Jealousy Impact Settings window appears instead of global Relationship Settings window after I set Gender Preference settings and close their window.
is this a bug Turbo?

This should be fixed for any future release, thanks!

Thank you for the new update. So far so good, however, I have one question. In the last update, I had it set to stop sex progression after climax. After they did the climax interaction, sex stopped. Now, I have it set to stop progression after climax, but even after they do the climax interaction they don't stop. The climax interaction just keeps looping. Was there a change between the two updates? Maybe I missed a setting. If not maybe this could be fixed so the sims stop again after climax. Thank you.

It always was like that. I have a pretty good progress with better animations support but it's not yet fully ready to release. Sims will stop after climax but not after playing it just once because it's time-based. I can make it loop based but then there are other issues and until I resolve these issues I can't do it.

I have a question, how (in)compatible is WW with different modules of MCC? For instance, if I have incest or polygamy enabled in both WW and MCC, will that be an issue, or will it just be enabled and that's it?

If you don't use default woohoo then having MC Woohoo is pointless. There should not be any conflicts if you have both set to the same thing.

After this update I've been unable to ask others to join in.  I have uninstalled all mods and reinstalled, I am able to ask someone in household to join but as of today no longer to ask others to join. Sorry I have tried to look and find answer myself but to no avail any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, lurker here. I also have been having the same issue as this user; I've spent the last two to four hours going through each of my previously installed mods, searching for which ones needed updating, removing one at a time to see what is triggering the error message upon start-up of TS4, but the message appears no matter what.

Here linked is the lastException file: https://pastebin.com/uzKkPMFH

Hope whatever it is clears up.

EDIT: Issue moved to Technical Support. Apologies for leaving it here.

I am so eager for the day that full sexual autonomy arrives and i know i must and will be patient but its trully going to be a game changer! 

The very idea of seeing the NPC's on their own, doing sexual things and even approaching me seeking sex and asking for it or even taking it! ( needs to sit down just thinking about it ) :).

But it blows me away just the idea of how its done. I mean, i see lots of mods and animations all geared towards the player, obviously. All the WW updates fixing and delightfully tweaking how the player interacts and triggers actions and consequences in their day to day sim life. I can kind of see in a crude way how a creative talented scripter/mod creator maybe works on that. But how on Crumbling cookies heck does a modder/scripter cause the game itself to actually think for itself?! To suddenly make those polite robotic ' please command me to...' NPC's to suddenly think? To make their own sexual decisions and desires and wants and act on them? 

Its trully mind fizzling and i know you can and will do it Turbo :) But its still amazing to even think about and exciting.

Just a silly fun ramble from me, sorry. :)

Thanks for this great updade, Turbo! 

Got a great idea. But to implement the necessary programming skills. I decided to share the idea with you. 

The game has a dart-board. Sims are playing on a winner. It would be cool to make it so that they could play in the interaction. Before the game begins, the players determine what will happen in case of victory of one of them. For example... If win player 1, then player 2 will make him a Blowjob. And if win player 2 then player 1 will make him cunnilingus. No matter what level of relationship they have: if you lose - you have to pay! Possible to do a random choice of interaction, but more interesting when you can choose.

Don't know, is it difficult to do this? It would be very cool!

(sorry for bad English)

What do you think about this?

post-1422200-0-18500800-1495359391_thumb.png

Guest Redabyss

Got a great idea. But to implement the necessary programming skills. I decided to share the idea with you. 
The game has a dart-board. Sims are playing on a winner. It would be cool to make it so that they could play in the interaction. Before the game begins, the players determine what will happen in case of victory of one of them. For example... If win player 1, then player 2 will make him a Blowjob. And if win player 2 then player 1 will make him cunnilingus. No matter what level of relationship they have: if you lose - you have to pay! Possible to do a random choice of interaction, but more interesting when you can choose.
(sorry for bad English)

It would be so cool to have. I really miss the spin-the-bottle in TS2 PS2 edition XD

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

After this update I've been unable to ask others to join in.  I have uninstalled all mods and reinstalled, I am able to ask someone in household to join but as of today no longer to ask others to join. Sorry I have tried to look and find answer myself but to no avail any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Joining mechanics were changed. You click on a Sim that is already in the sex interaction and then you are able to invite other Sims.

Thanks TURBODRIVER for the update. :D

But can you make me an example of what i should put inside <T n="object_animation_clip_name">ObjectAnimationClipName</T> ?

Thanks again! :D

Once you make an animation for an object and export it with S4S (just like every other animation) you just enter the ClipName (just like with every other animation). And you animate the object the same as Sims. You can move it around and stuff. You can make Sims shake the bed or manipulate the object like a workout machine.

I am so eager for the day that full sexual autonomy arrives and i know i must and will be patient but its trully going to be a game changer! 

The very idea of seeing the NPC's on their own, doing sexual things and even approaching me seeking sex and asking for it or even taking it! ( needs to sit down just thinking about it ) :).

But it blows me away just the idea of how its done. I mean, i see lots of mods and animations all geared towards the player, obviously. All the WW updates fixing and delightfully tweaking how the player interacts and triggers actions and consequences in their day to day sim life. I can kind of see in a crude way how a creative talented scripter/mod creator maybe works on that. But how on Crumbling cookies heck does a modder/scripter cause the game itself to actually think for itself?! To suddenly make those polite robotic ' please command me to...' NPC's to suddenly think? To make their own sexual decisions and desires and wants and act on them? 

Its trully mind fizzling and i know you can and will do it Turbo :) But its still amazing to even think about and exciting.

Just a silly fun ramble from me, sorry. :)

Well... I don't know. I just crush a bunch of numbers together and it kind of works. Or at least I hope it will work.
It will be very easy to make Sims have to much autonomous sex or no sex at all. It will be challenging to make that in-between sweet spot.

(sorry for bad English)

There are few games like that which could be extended with such functionality (like cards or bowling). This is not actually that simple to do, any editing of already in place gameplay is problematic. I am not saying that I wouldn't do it, but not anytime soon. Maybe a whole new game would be cool? The spin-the-bottle game mentioned by Redabyss could be nice. Still, thanks for the suggestion!

(sorry for bad English)

There are few games like that which could be extended with such functionality (like cards or bowling). This is not actually that simple to do, any editing of already in place gameplay is problematic. I am not saying that I wouldn't do it, but not anytime soon. Maybe a whole new game would be cool? The spin-the-bottle game mentioned by Redabyss could be nice. Still, thanks for the suggestion!

Spin-the-bottle - Yes. Interesting. But this game has a short action step win-lose. Then it will have to Sims played on the strip. And who first take off all clothes performs desire)).

(sorry for bad English)

Spin-the-bottle - Yes. Interesting. But this game has a short action step win-lose. Then it will have to Sims played on the strip. And who first take off all clothes performs desire)).

Here is an Idea.I don't know if could be done. Truth or Dare.Let's say up 5 or 6 sims.Also be included Spin the Bottle Redabyss suggested

Spinning the bottle, to who would stop would be be asked a question Truth or Dare.Truth It will be based on Sims Relationships.Dare would be based on the Wicked moods.

P.S

Sorry to barge in to a conversation with Master Modders but this idea is too good to pass up.

P.S.S.

Please don't Ban Me

I agree with what you said Turbo. Autonomy is a tricky thing to moderate and control. I could see it very easily becoming too overwhelming LOL. I fully understand the challenge is to make it random enough and occasional that its unique and unexpected and enjoyably immersive yet not in your face and every sim constantly trying to hump the life out of you.

Yet not so rare that they barely ever act sexual and a player has to work so 'daing' hard just to get them aroused enough to act on their own. I feel for ya having that mission ahead. But if anyone can do it, you can :)

I remember in Sims3 when the pets could act sexually autonomous. A dog would actually act in a balanced and realistic way. The player had to slowly gain trust and a bond with the pet before anything sexual or aroused would show in that pet. Yet people ( NPC sims)  seemed to instantly be sexual deviants and perverts no matter where i went. Its like they didnt have any cool-down and just became walking sex machines! sounds fun but very annoying after a short time.

Fingers crossed you find a method that hits the middle ground and balance. :)

Turbodriver, thank you for all your hard work.

Awesome to see the incest as trait idea implemented so fast (and in the LL release to boot!).

Of course, now I feel encouraged to share some more thoughts on reward traits, I hope you don't mind.

One thing I have noticed is that the happiness boost for being nude would on occassion mess up behaviors, for example, I would send angry Sims to take a cold shower and they get in, stop being angry due to the nude-happiness boost, stop the cold shower due to no longer being angry, dress up, and go back to being angry.

Since I thought it strange that all sims get happy from being nude in the first place, it would be cool to have a (cheap) nudist reward trait. This would allow players to limit and control which Sims enjoy being naked for the sake of it.

In a similar vain, I'd imagine an Exhibitionist trait for Sims getting happy, flirty or confident moods from flashing, public nudity and public sex, as well as a Voyeur trait for getting moods for watching nudity and sex.

I feel such traits would add a lot of granularity and more dimensions to the current exhibitionism system. Basically, the skill would determine what a given Sim is comfortable with doing and how inhibited they are in General, while traits would rule what they actively want to do and enjoy.

I guess one could even go one step further and connect autonomy for the exhibitionism skill to those traits. So nudists would get naked on their home lot and specific lot types (maybe a "nudist venue) lot trait and only true exhibitionists would get naked (and have autonomous sex in public once ww gets to that part) everywhere and anytime.

This would allow, again, for more player control, in distinguishing between Sims comfortable with being naked and cool with being asked to strip or flash, those who go out of their way to do it and Sims who just like to be naked for non-erotic reasons.

I admit, I have no idea how hard or easy any of this would be to implement. But I feel the if it was to be implemented now would be a good time (I feel it could really help with implementing autonomous sex) and it wouldn't hurt to suggest it.

A last tiny nag, I've noticed romantic Sims where getting "Cum Slut" moodlets by default and I think with the reward trait that really isn't necessary, particularly since I don't imagine all my romantic sims as the type.

Again, thanks for reading and your great work on ww.

It always was like that. I have a pretty good progress with better animations support but it's not yet fully ready to release. Sims will stop after climax but not after playing it just once because it's time-based. I can make it loop based but then there are other issues and until I resolve these issues I can't do it.

Sorry maybe I said it wrong. I don't want climax to loop. My problem is it is looping and I don't want it to. Last update it didn't loop and now it does.

Also, today I had my sims son who is a teen, walk in on her while having sex with one of her husbands and the teen got an incest buff. Why would he get that?

Sorry maybe I said it wrong. I don't want climax to loop. My problem is it is looping and I don't want it to. Last update it didn't loop and now it does.

Also, today I had my sims son who is a teen, walk in on her while having sex with one of her husbands and the teen got an incest buff. Why would he get that?

Climaxes have been looping for everyone in every update most of the time.

I've had the occassional non-looping climax as well, but as far as I can tell, that was pure chance.

It sounds like you just got lucky before the update.

Climaxes have been looping for everyone in every update most of the time.

I've had the occassional non-looping climax as well, but as far as I can tell, that was pure chance.

It sounds like you just got lucky before the update.

I was hoping it wasn't just luck lol I liked them stopping on their own and not having to babysit them lol