WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

I was trying to make animation for your wickedwhim but i couldnt download the EDITED MALE/FEMALE rig dropbox says "Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

could you (or somebody) please give me the link for EDITED MALE/FEMALE rig ?

We already sorted this issue out, but for everybody else - all links in the tutorials are now updated and working.

I think download this mod and I would like to know if it is compatible with WW.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=594052

I don't know, but you can let me know. I can only assume there aren't any because of WW is developed.

As a yoai fangirl I really want to learn how to make the gay, hermaphrodite and transgender animations that are well made, smooth and fluid. Any tips from the animators on how to do this? I would rather make it myself than ask others to do it for me.

You should look into the sims 4 general discussion forum, there are some topics about improving animations quality.

Spanish translation for the newest version (30/04/2017) finished! You can find it here

I will soon update the topic and replace the outdated Spanish translation with yours. Thanks!

Hi Turbo, I have some mods related to no jealousy and and privacy,

I downloaded these before I found WickedWhims,

Is this handled by your mod rendering these obsolete?

Many thanks!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Many thanks!

Hey! With WickedWhims you can disable jealousy or even add a trait to a Sim that will enable no jealousy just for that specific Sim (trait will be available in the next update). Privacy is disabled only for Sims if they have high exhibitionism skill (which you can cheat).

Many thanks!

Hey! With WickedWhims you can disable jealousy or even add a trait to a Sim that will enable no jealousy just for that specific Sim (trait will be available in the next update). Privacy is disabled only for Sims if they have high exhibitionism skill (which you can cheat).

Thanks for speedy reply!

So ww will take care of actions like regular in game woo-hoo and bathroom interaction too? :)

Many thanks!

Thanks for speedy reply!

So ww will take care of actions like regular in game woo-hoo and bathroom interaction too? :)

Jealousy will handle everything. Privacy will work for everything except dancefloor interactions (there are some that use privacy).

Aside from mike's doggy progression animations I haven't been able to find any gay/trans friendly progression animations for sex.  I know the FAQ says you can turn of genders to accommodate gay/trans use of progression animations but those animations are simply not gay/trans usable because they're for vaginal sex with a CIS female so they don't take the positioning of the receiving partners penis often resulting in clipping.  Mike's spooning anal progression animations also has this issue.  Are any developers working on gay/trans specific anal sex progression animations?  Missionary and cowgirl would be nice and ideally maybe also with hand job or masturbation by the receiving partner.  Ditto for doggy as Mike's doesn't have this since it was meant for females receiving anal.  I have found some single animations for these but no progression ones.

Aside from mike's doggy progression animations I haven't been able to find any gay/trans friendly progression animations for sex.  I know the FAQ says you can turn of genders to accommodate gay/trans use of progression animations but those animations are simply not gay/trans usable because they're for vaginal sex with a CIS female so they don't take the positioning of the receiving partners penis often resulting in clipping.  Mike's spooning anal progression animations also has this issue.  Are any developers working on gay/trans specific anal sex progression animations?  Missionary and cowgirl would be nice and ideally maybe also with hand job or masturbation by the receiving partner.  Ditto for doggy as Mike's doesn't have this since it was meant for females receiving anal.  I have found some single animations for these but no progression ones.

If you want them so badly, why don't you try making them yourself. Stop acting so entitled.

If you want them so badly, why don't you try making them yourself. Stop acting so entitled.

Trust me this is the least of people here acting like they're entitled to XD

I don't know if these type of requests are from long time Sims players but in Sims 3 you had WhosTheWhat and AfterDuskSims who specifically made M/M animations and maybe they feel slighted because of that. For me, just turning the gender off is enough to satisfy that part of the game for me. The problem is the WW thread isn't where people need to direct their desire to have "specific gay/lesbian/trans animations requested". As an end user you're at the mercy of what the animators make and I'm of the mindset of instead of getting on a soapbox about it try and learn and do it yourself. I just started back playing around with the animation idea as there's an aspect that I want in the game for my personal preference. If I can do it I'll probably share it but I do understand why you don't do many Red.

Many thanks!

Thanks for speedy reply!

Jealousy will handle everything. Privacy will work for everything except dancefloor interactions (there are some that use privacy).

Thanks for clearing that up for me, that's really helpful :)

Basic support for only NPC sex is in place. Nice start for sex autonomy. :D

GGhe_OLZB.jpg

Would the fact that my guy keeps taking his pants and underwear off be because of Exhibitionism? Like literally I will tell him to put them back on and he takes them right off lol. Is there any way to adjust this?

There will be improvements for that in the next release. You can try disabling exhibitionism autonomy in settings for now.

GGhe_OLZB.jpg

Damn! So this crowd just started getting it on

Out of free will?!?

Nice :P eagerly awaiting :D

Out of free will?!?

Well, no. You will be able to start them manually. I had to implement that to be able to test what will NPCs do on their own.

Hey TB! I was wondering if there's any modder out there who's trying to figure out how to solve the problem with breast bones. The rigs are there but the game engine doesnt recognize them. All the animations would look 100 times better with "simulated" breasts physics so I was wondering if you know if any progress is being made to accomplish that.

Keep up the good work!

Hey TB! I was wondering if there's any modder out there who's trying to figure out how to solve the problem with breast bones. The rigs are there but the game engine doesnt recognize them. All the animations would look 100 times better with "simulated" breasts physics so I was wondering if you know if any progress is being made to accomplish that.

Keep up the good work!

The bones in the rigs for the breasts are CAS related and apply to sim creation rather than animation,

Hopefully some day the code can be cracked and we can use this as a feature :D

Keep up the good work!

Hey!

"I was wondering if there's any modder out there who's trying to figure out how to solve the problem with breast bones.". No. Not that I know of. I never attempted to do it either. I don't even know if S4S allows exporting CLIPs with these bones (and it's easy to test that).

I have it on my list to try.

Thanks!

I have fitgirl's vampire repack but  the mod sadly makes it crash when I try to create a vampire in cas or when I just playing any household and they aren't even doing the nasty, could you check this out please, I realy like this mod.

I have fitgirl's vampire repack but  the mod sadly makes it crash when I try to create a vampire in cas or when I just playing any household and they aren't even doing the nasty, could you check this out please, I realy like this mod.

I had the same problem.Not just Vampires.Any Add sim.I deleted all previous mods because i don't know which mod caused it the crash.

If you have stuff in the "tray" folder leave it.Some of the mods are not compatible with the new version so it causing the game to crash.

Out of free will?!?

Well, no. You will be able to start them manually. I had to implement that to be able to test what will NPCs do on their own.

Starting them manually is still a awesome, thank you Turbo!

Actually I prefer to start them manually over autonomous woohoo any day as it always broke my Immersion in TS3 when Sims were constantly woohooing on occasions that were very unrealistic. It was so bad that I had to turn it off eventually. But being able to make NPCs woohoo with each other (Player controlled) is an awesome Feature!!! 

Actually I prefer to start them manually over autonomous woohoo any day as it always broke my Immersion in TS3 when Sims were constantly woohooing on occasions that were very unrealistic. It was so bad that I had to turn it off eventually. But being able to make NPCs woohoo with each other (Player controlled) is an awesome Feature!!! 

Defining really strict locations and situations for autonomy sex is my priority. But starting them manually will be an option too after you enable it.

I had the same problem.Not just Vampires.Any Add sim.I deleted all previous mods because i don't know which mod caused it the crash.

If you have stuff in the "tray" folder leave it.Some of the mods are not compatible with the new version so it causing the game to c

it's working now, I just updated some files and eliminate some incompatible mods; thanx.