WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Great work man!

Really sad, that didnt work on the 1.5 Version....

Now i must delete my current Game and install an older version from Sims 4.. :(

Great work man!

Great work man!

What resources could you recommend to learn Sims 4 modding?

I'd just honestly suggest googling what you're looking for. There are a lot of different aspects to modding, just google what you are most interested in. I know about a few sites that are made to help each other learn and get better at scripting, models/textures, animations, etc. including this site.

Video for beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA1pnVAdjFs

How tos: http://simscommunity.info/2015/10/28/the-sims-4-mods-101-how-to-make-a-mod/

Sims 4 Studio is also a great place to register and learn with a community of help.

Google for Sims 4 Modding Tools, sims 4 modding tutorials

I would like to add that looking through sims 4 xmls help with understanding how it works. Researching C++ code helps as well since that's mostly what sims code is however it's not exactly the same since it's their own code formula. Experimenting with theirs helps and learning basic formulas with python will help get you started. Make sure you have the programs turbo mentioned bc you need those to get them into the game. A lot of modders out there can help depending on what it is if you need it :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I'd wish to suggest a small thing: the option to set no Underwear for top, bottom or both, so that Sims, when undressing, are immediately naked for the required body part. This is particularly useful when your Sim is wearing clothes that obviously lack any underwear in a different category than sleepwear or swimwear (for example, if my Sim is wearing a lingerie as an Everyday outfit, she's not supposed to also wear an underwear...)

Also, a question: why has the inappropriate streetwear override been removed? It really bothers me that level 5 exhibitionism Sims will magically wear their Everyday outfit back when going outside...

I would like to add the ability to disable underwear, but that requires to rework exhibitionism skill first to not depend on it. I will be looking into that.

I removed inappropriate streetwear setting because of people who didn't like NPC sims leaving their house naked when they got undress while in sex. I re-added it now, but only NPC sims will dress up.

Bit of a weird question but does this work with MC Woohoo? Like if I make two teens have sex would they be able to get pregnant or would I still need to use MC Woohoo to get teen pregnancy?

WW shouldn't have problems running with MC Woohoo and if you use WW sex then most of MC Woohoo content is in some way offered in WW. Teens get pregnant from WW sex, but that is not visually visible. I may eventually figure out a way to fix that since the game developers changed that.

I have a small request regarding your mod. Can you allow the function to switch clothing sets instantly to work outside of animations? Your mod is probably the only one that allows instantly changing clothes outside of the standard action queue, but you can only do so when your sims have sex. Would be great if it worked all the time.

Why is that? I don't really see how WW would be the mod to allow for that.

Apart from the fact that there is no mod that allows that at all right now?

Well, because it already has that functionality during sex. All you would have to do is to allow that functionality outside of sex. If everything in this mod has to be related to sex (not that I have anything against it), think of it as an option to  allow for some foreplay roleplay during actions when the game forces outfits on player automatically. Like on the exam bed in the hospital, where the game forces the patient to put on the hospital gown before laying on the bed. Even if you use a mod to change patient clothes/undress him, the patient will stand up from the bed to do it, and put that gown right back if you want to put him to the bed again. There is actually lots and lots of places in the game when it forces the choice of clothing on you automatically.

With instant cloth change and undressing everywhere, you could, for example, use examination animations for some roleplay of a kinky doctor making people be naked/lay in their underwear when he examinates them. Or undresses them during the procedure. Or make people go around in underwear  It would allow to undress/redress both PCs and NPCs in any way you wanted manually. To manually make NPCs exhibitionists if the player wanted to and when the player wanted to. Or to manually adjust the exhibitionist function to one's liking.

Well, I see the potential, but this is really more of a storytelling tool than actual gameplay function. It would most likely exist as a debug/hidden option. And I would have to set up a whole set of new interactions available just for that purpose, so it's not that quick and easy to do. It can happen, but I can't focus on that right now.

I am getting refused. how do i have sex with people?

please help.

Get to know them better or enable 'Always Accept' in sex settings.

I'd wish to suggest a small thing: the option to set no Underwear for top, bottom or both, so that Sims, when undressing, are immediately naked for the required body part. This is particularly useful when your Sim is wearing clothes that obviously lack any underwear in a different category than sleepwear or swimwear (for example, if my Sim is wearing a lingerie as an Everyday outfit, she's not supposed to also wear an underwear...)

Also, a question: why has the inappropriate streetwear override been removed? It really bothers me that level 5 exhibitionism Sims will magically wear their Everyday outfit back when going outside...

Hey! In the meantime, you can use the dresser/wardrobe > change sim underwear > choose a nude top and bottom.

This will give you the effect you're looking for :)

I removed inappropriate streetwear setting because of people who didn't like NPC sims leaving their house naked when they got undress while in sex. I re-added it now, but only NPC sims will dress up.

Didn't know that. The option isn't showing for me, though. Is it because I still have game version 1.25? Otherwise, where is that option?

Hey! In the meantime, you can use the dresser/wardrobe > change sim underwear > choose a nude top and bottom.

Thank you for your answer! :)

Unfortunately, that would restore the default white underwear (already tried that), so I'd need to use custom naked parts, rather than simply removing them

(Awesome animations yours, anyway, I love more female attention :D)

Didn't know that. The option isn't showing for me, though. Is it because I still have game version 1.25? Otherwise, where is that option?

Unfortunately, that would restore the default white underwear (already tried that), so I'd need to use custom naked parts, rather than simply removing them

Thanks for the compliment! There's more on the way, I'm just trying to improve some more first :)

What I mean is, rather than clicking the "x" actually choose a nude top and a nude bottom clothing! Works for me just fine :)

All this time I was fooled by Maxis to think that there is a "Relax in the Nude" interaction for the steam room, but it wasn't actually available in the game. I unlocked it for the next release.

Sorry, I worded this wrong. I re-added it as you said that for the next release. There won't be a setting anymore, but it will work the way I said.

Yeah, there is actually prevention from doing that. Otherwise, it would screw with sims that don't want to fully undress but only to underwear. I kind of feel like underwear shouldn't really be a thing in the first place, but I can't remove it at this point.

All this time I was fooled by Maxis to think that there is a "Relax in the Nude" interaction for the steam room, but it wasn't actually available in the game. I unlocked it for the next release.

Sorry, I worded this wrong. I re-added it as you said that for the next release. There won't be a setting anymore, but it will work the way I said.

Yeah, there is actually prevention from doing that. Otherwise, it would screw with sims that don't want to fully undress but only to underwear. I kind of feel like underwear shouldn't really be a thing in the first place, but I can't remove it at this point.

Oh I didn't realize that, I'll have to check again lol,

The current system is ok for me though, especially since you allowed it to set custom undies through the dresser :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

I am looking for help! What are some already existing in the game activities that could be better naked? Sims should gain exhibitionism skill experience from more activities, like taking a naked selfie, what else could they do?

When I kept the game-Sims were in the same clothes as when he launched a saved game Sims in different clothes.

I can't understand what do you mean.

Gamespot gave you a mention. Not sure if thats a good thing or its the media trying to cause controversy and get you shut down.

Not the first place to mention WW and maybe not the last. Can't go without controversy around sex, but I have not seen anybody actively try to shut down the mod. :D

I am looking for help! What are some already existing in the game activities that could be better naked? Sims should gain exhibitionism skill experience from more activities, like taking a naked selfie, what else could they do?

Dance? I would like to see what happend when my sims start dancing naked at the club :P

Dance? I would like to see what happend when my sims start dancing naked at the club :P

It's not like your sim can't dance naked already, but this is a good suggestion to work towards exhibitionism skill, thanks!

play chess prhps,and clothes might b removed in an accord to chess pieces being taken?

When I kept the game-Sims were in the same clothes as when he launched a saved game Sims in different clothes.

I can't understand what do you mean.

Gamespot gave you a mention. Not sure if thats a good thing or its the media trying to cause controversy and get you shut down.

Not the first place to mention WW and maybe not the last. Can't go without controversy around sex, but I have not seen anybody actively try to shut down the mod. biggrin.png

already existing acitivities I can think of right now are naked jogging (base game), naked waterslide (backyard stuff pack), naked in sauna (spa day)

a activity that could be added to an existing acitvity: card table(base game) new option strip poker

Exhibitionsim wise i'd suggest the Karaoke, would be cool to see a singer slowly stripping as more audience is sitting there enjoying the show. Also the room for the karaoke is pretty small so it would be doable even for sims who have not yet raised their exhibitionism level enough to show off in front of other people.

P.S. Not sure if it was recently implemented or answered here, but is there the option during sex to undress and "redress" any specific piece of clothing/accessory the selected character is wearing?