WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

The only thing I could imagine would be a conflict with this mod : 

http://modthesims.info/d/587777

But the game is stable. 

Otherwise I have no conspicuous mods. What everyone has. Houses, clothes and lots of cosmetics  :)

Or it is the gotoschool mod. As I said the game is stable. All 3 mods run well. So whickedwhims, gotoschool and the pregnancy mod. I get no error messages. And the game has also never crashed. No matter with this little advertisement bug I can live  :sleepy:

Hi. Does anyone have the same problem?

Regards

With me it is the characteristics which disappear  :-/

attachicon.gifTS4_x64_2017_03_31_17_53_23_441.png

But it does not affect the game. Is probably only graphical.

Do you have UI cheats mod? Everytime I installed it I had similar problems.

I was removing mod to mod and found the conflict.

Is really the UI Cheats.

Tks, Regards

Vincenza, where did you get the sneakers she is wearing? been looking for a set like that for my sims.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-shoes-female-teenadultelder/title/madlen-spinoza-shoes/id/1362621/

You are welcome  :shy:

I think those were these shoes I'm not sure. On all cases they are from this portal

Many thank yous

I have to apologize. It's not the shoes I thought. They are the normal ones from the cas, see image.

post-282039-0-32055200-1490987417_thumb.png

@SunlightXD

They mean this mod :

http://modthesims.info/d/558548

?

No I have never installed this mod.

OK, I don't understand something here :(

I tried to add other penis mods using the "CAS" versions (Better body, Lunar Eclipse, UN), but when I try to switch them (they are available in the ww menu), it doesn't change anything in the game, it's always the default one that shows... Is there anything else to do, or do I misunderstand something?

Also, is there a way to force the hard penis to show with ww, for testing purposes?

Chill people!

There could be a simple option to enable/disable the raping! It was also a possibility in KW.

Although I do have this sim who really wants to whore herself out. It would be nice to like go to a bar and be able to earn money by solliciting. A bit like a self employed job.

I was also thinking it would be a nice idea to have some sort of 'slut' trait. I know it's simple to put the always accept on but that's too easy. Some people just are 'easier' than others to convince, so some sims should be able to be the same. No?

GrTz

Chill people!

There could be a simple option to enable/disable the raping! It was also a possibility in KW.

Although I do have this sim who really wants to whore herself out. It would be nice to like go to a bar and be able to earn money by solliciting. A bit like a self employed job.

I was also thinking it would be a nice idea to have some sort of 'slut' trait. I know it's simple to put the always accept on but that's too easy. Some people just are 'easier' than others to convince, so some sims should be able to be the same. No?

GrTz

For you and many others a nice idea. For MAXIS unfortunately not. What do you think would happen if someone inserts into a game usk 6 rape? Are you so naive or what is wrong with you? I guess the game would come in many countries on the index. Do you think that would allow MAXIS? And even if? Then there are enough others who will not give any rest before it is forbidden. 

Thanks Turbodriver for a most excellent mod, and all the dedicated animators for the awesome variety of interactions!

I have a suggestion for the Animations Switcher: put it at the top level menu?

I am guessing a lot of people, like myself, access it most frequently (but not as often as the Sex selector itself :P).

Ny4x9L7.png

If it's not technically feasible or is a lot of work to change the Animations Switcher menu location to the WW top menu, perhaps it could be moved to the top of the list of items in the Sex Settings menu?

0zWPSKl.png

Chill people!

GrTz

For you and many others a nice idea. For MAXIS unfortunately not. What do you think would happen if someone inserts into a game usk 6 rape? Are you so naive or what is wrong with you? I guess the game would come in many countries on the index. Do you think that would allow MAXIS? And even if? Then there are enough others who will not give any rest before it is forbidden.

I am not stating my opinion on the subject just what I think they ment on some to "chill" more less why are ppl so upset or throwing a fit about it being in sims 4 when it's been in previous games. I'm pretty sure they even had something similar in sims 2. So all they was saying was to calm down. It's not like it hasn't been done in the past. So how about the conversation on it just stops. Besides what happens with this mod is Turbos choice. Where ever he decides to go with this mod is up to him and everyone has a choice to stay or leave.

Chill people!

GrTz

I am not stating my opinion on the subject just what I think they ment on some to "chill" more less why are ppl so upset or throwing a fit about it being in sims 4 when it's been in previous games. I'm pretty sure they even had something similar in sims 2. So all they was saying was to calm down. It's not like it hasn't been done in the past. So how about the conversation on it just stops. Besides what happens with this mod is Turbos choice. Where ever he decides to go with this mod is up to him and everyone has a choice to stay or leave.

It's turbos choice? I think you have not understood a single word which I have written. Strange. I always thought the developer of the sims would be Electronic Arts. You think a small modder could do what he wants? How cute. On which continent? In europe certainly not! But we can of course try it out. This is always the funny thing about such things. Some actually think there are no laws and principles.

It's turbos choice? I think you have not understood a single word which I have written. Strange. I always thought the developer of the sims would be Electronic Arts. You think a small modder could do what he wants? How cute. On which continent? In europe certainly not! But we can of course try it out. This is always the funny thing about such things. Some actually think there are no laws and principles.

EA won't get sued or indexed for someone doing something illegal by manipulating their core game via a mod. The question is whether they would bother to enforce it via a change in their GTC. Not sure that actually would do anything than whitewash them as really no game publisher would do more than waive liability for the game working if you install "illegal" mods. They certainly won't bother hunting for such mods.

The modder might be in trouble though I don't think any country ever bothered to dig up some modder for doing something despicable with some digital content.

I think you are speaking of a very theoretical case here. Law enforcement is busy with actual crime on the internet and irl and some very icky stuff at that, not some game modding.

That theoretical case applies even less to WW content wise than to KW and I think it's even very theoretical for KW. 

The only angle for EA would really be the Patraeon system aka a modder making money off their game. They might be able to remove the monitary factor of modding. But this issue is not limited to adult mods. EA gave no modder any license to profit off their copyrighted property. So that part is in a dark gray area anyway.

do streamers/utubers get license from game companies to profit by using their games?..yet the company still profits since many ppl keep playing/buying games and eps because of "controversial" in some cases mods and the options they provide ,but i think this convo is out of place here anyway so peace out :)

EA won't get sued or indexed for someone doing something illegal by manipulating their core game via a mod. The question is whether they would bother to enforce it via a change in their GTC. Not sure that actually would do anything than whitewash them as really no game publisher would do more than waive liability for the game working if you install "illegal" mods. They certainly won't bother hunting for such mods.

The modder might be in trouble though I don't think any country ever bothered to dig up some modder for doing something despicable with some digital content.

I think you are speaking of a very theoretical case here. Law enforcement is busy with actual crime on the internet and irl and some very icky stuff at that, not some game modding.

That theoretical case applies even less to WW content wise than to KW and I think it's even very theoretical for KW. 

The only angle for EA would really be the Patraeon system aka a modder making money off their game. They might be able to remove the monitary factor of modding. But this issue is not limited to adult mods. EA gave no modder any license to profit off their copyrighted property. So that part is in a dark gray area anyway.

do streamers/utubers get license from game companies to profit by using their games?..yet the company still profits since many ppl keep playing/buying games and eps because of "controversial" in some cases mods and the options they provide ,but i think this convo is out of place here anyway so peace out :)

Actually, any game company can come back on any gamer on youtube. It's in the disclaimer. The youtuber is supposed to get permission from the company allowing them to post it. Then if the youtuber makes money from it, the company can take their share of the profits. It's no different with games than it is with royalties of a song used on youtube. Again, I doubt half of the youtube community has asked permission lol.

Also, sims 4 has a message on their options saying they are not responsible for anything that happens bc of a mod and to use them at your own risk. That's not exact message, been awhile since I read it lol

yeah you are correct,they do say they take no responsibility over what happens to the game if modded/cc-ed nor they support any ,as for the utubers/streamers ,thanks for the update :)

Actually, any game company can come back on any gamer on youtube. It's in the disclaimer. The youtuber is supposed to get permission from the company allowing them to post it. Then if the youtuber makes money from it, the company can take their share of the profits. It's no different with games than it is with royalties of a song used on youtube. Again, I doubt half of the youtube community has asked permission lol.

Also, sims 4 has a message on their options saying they are not responsible for anything that happens bc of a mod and to use them at your own risk. That's not exact message, been awhile since I read it lol

The "disclaimer" of a company is not necessarily "legal" and quite often it's pretty much useless. There are limits to property rights. For example you couldn't sue someone who filmed 15 seconds of a Justin Bieber concert and shared it on Youtube. That's completely different from sharing the whole concert or a whole song. In the case of video games a "video" is not the game itself so there is no way that a company could win anything against a youtuber even if they wrote something like that in their "disclaimer", at least not in my country.