WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I did everything like i was supposed to do, but it won't work for me. I've attached pic of how it looks like in the mods folder, and what can be found on The Sims 4 in View custom content.

Please help.

Seeing your screenshot, you dont have the last version of the game. The Sims must be 1.25 or after to make WW work.

Hello,

I kinda decided to take the ww bandwagon here ^^

And I have a compatibility question: is there any mod known as being incompatible with ww? I'm asking that especially for MC Commander mod, another recommended Sims 4 mod, that have a woohoo interaction in it...

Hello,

And I have a compatibility question: is there any mod known as being incompatible with ww? I'm asking that especially for MC Commander mod, another recommended Sims 4 mod, that have a woohoo interaction in it...

MC Commander Works fine, not sure about other Woohoo interaction mods, but I dont think it should effect the WW mod anyways.

Hello,

MC Commander Works fine, not sure about other Woohoo interaction mods, but I dont think it should effect the WW mod anyways.

OK, thanks :)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Really love this mod and have encountered few to no errors or problems (non above what to be expected from an extensive script mod, currently I have more problems due to slowdowns on loading from MC command). It also feels more immersive thanks to Sims 4 running overall more fluid (yes, yes, no continuous world but at least the "set pieces" run rather smoothly on a good machine) and the sex overall looks and feels good in the world.

What I wish most is probably to have NPCs to be more active aka other couples or sims getting it on more autonomously or with each other than only the household sims.

Also a question: I don't seem to get the exhibition up on NPC sims. My sim is an avid photographer and also by now a pretty comfortable nudist but I can't even get my lovers to switch into sleep wear at home. Some more feedback/progression would be helpful because I'm not sure if it's simply not advancing at all.

Can't switch sims into sleepwear? That doesn't seem right, there is nothing in WW that would prevent that. Other sims should be comfortable being nude around sims they like or are in love with, without high exhibitionism level. I don't think I understand everything because I am not sure what do you mean with the sleepwear stuff.

Hmmm,,, maybe not your mod or is it basegame. It's NPC > friendly > change outfit > sleepwear (response is that sim is too embarrassed/shy to do that)
I thought it's tied to your mod as well. Anyway, I thus far can't get longtime lovers to strip (this under your exhibition option) as well, even with high romantic relationship and after talking about exhibition a lot so not sure what I should be doing. Are the default settings maybe making it hard or something?

I am pretty sure WW doesn't prevent from changing into sleepwear. I don't even know what that could be, you would have to provide screenshots or something.

Hi all,

I'm using a Height Mod, I was wondering if it would be possible to extend the functionality of either the Height mod or the WickedWhims mod, so that custom height values get temporarily reset (for alignment purposes) while Sims perform wohoo animations?

Hey! I am planning on that, but I am not sure if it will be possible.

Do you have a roadmap of what's coming first and what's later. Also what have you ruled out so far that's not possible or may take too much time?

Few posts ago I mentioned what I want to finish until I get to do bigger things. It's not a real roadmap, one doesn't exist, I just don't want to add anything new until I am happy with what is currently there. Once these things are done, I am pretty open so I will ask on Patreon what is the most popular (probably autonomy).

- Roadmap -
> Improvement - improve, fix and add things that complement what is currently implemented in the mod
> Something New - add something new

-Rape

-Autonomy

-Juice (Alcohol in Sims which I hope you change to actual Alcohol name) makes Sims drunk and can be taken advantage of (oh realistic parties now)

-Orgy Party Type (everyone is to get it on, the goal is to bang bang bang and get sticky as heck)

-Swinger Party (where anything goes and jealousy doesn't affect Sims unless you want them to have a certain trait I guess like a swinger trait in CAS and also in reward trait form since you can only have 3 main traits)

-Naughty Halloween Party (Adult Halloween party where sex in on the menu will go good with Alcohol addition)

-Prostitution (Whoring yourself out and ranking up the simoleons (Sim currency) based on your sex skill, charisma, and athletics)

-Vampire Seduction (Vampire Game Pack required) allows you to use your vampiric abilities to charm people into sexual deeds determined on your rank and if using aura charm

Also where is the desire system and how do I check my Sims desire?

!Idea Alert!
Cam Girl
Have female Sims use a computer and masturbate in front of it in the chair for income. You got the basic concept in the streaming gameplay mechanic in the base game for those in the tech guru career where they play games and stream it for money. Have the income tie to their sex skill, fanbase that increases over time and may grow quicker with higher sex skill, and in the future attraction if you implement a way for Sims to find certain things sexy about others such as muscle/fat slider and stuff.
This could also be expanded upon in the future by allowing couples to have sex in front of the computer for income like real cam girls. if you can find toy resources you can have animators use dildos and sybians as well.

These aren't really a part of a roadmap, I don't know what order anything of that will be executed and if at all. It's all suggestions and possible plans, but nothing can be sure and most of them are on the list for a pretty long time already. Thank you for your dedication, but I can't have any long-term plans because I might not keep the promise if things have to go in a different direction.

Desire is a hidden stat that grows and eventually rewards sims with a positive desire moodlet (that's your cue to work). At that point, desire will most likely grow further and if you don't take action, you will get overflowed with desire and get a negative moodlet instead.

I've modified a penis mesh and I want to make it so whickedwhims can recognize the mesh on the options so I can make more penis diversity for each sims. Whickedwhims only recognize cmar and eclipse penis. My mesh is already done and is under pant category.

I didn't see any tutorial to do so, someone can help me?

Contact me via private messages, I can help you explain it.

Really gj turbo with ur mod. it's amazing how it has developed since the release! 
btw u shoudl upadte the goal on the patron page :D saw today that you have an amazing 1000 patreons!! 
:)
can you maybe let us user do somesort of vote on features we'd like see once your finished optimizing/fixing the current state? :D

That's the plan. The goal is still pretty up-to-date, clearly, I don't want to loose it. Thanks!

Just randomly found an article online about WW, and here's an hilarious quote from it:

Mr Driver, whose lust for sex is matched only by his love of capital letters, has been beavering away on a mod called “WickedWooHoo” which lets the normally cute Sims engage in orgies and various sex acts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I Fucking Love Capital Letters.

Hello
I have a small suggestion. Would it be possible to add the possibility to sleep naked in exhibitionist.
Thank you

Hey! Yup.

Hello,

Hey! I don't know of any mods that are not compatible as long as they are updated for recent game releases.

for some reason my sims penis is stuck soft and i cant figure out to get it hard again?

Make sure you're not using Completly Undress setting, I will be releasing a fix for that soon.

Here's a fixing public release changelog:

• Fixed sims not getting erect when complete undressing is enabled

And here's the Patreon changelog:

• Reworked inviting to group sex interactions
    • You can now invite multiple sims at once to already running sex interaction
    • Moved inviting interaction to be on the sim that is already in the sex interaction
    • Added simple icon to inviting to sex interaction
  • Added 'Undress Leggings' interaction in sex
  • Added warning when trying to change sex settings while any sex interactions are active
  • Made some NPC sims react only once to nudity (like DJs)
  • Made some messages of not found animations/sims display as dialog box instead of notification
  • Fixed sex skill leveling causing some errors
  • Fixed sex denial message incorrect sims names
  • Fixed misplaced STBL strings replacing random text in the game
  • Fixed sex privileges not working correctly when joining sex interaction

I have a question, how is it that the BETTER BODY around the man's genitals is a black shadow? it may have to do with the new update of the mod?

This is not due to either BetterBody or WhickedWhims. This is probably due to their inability  :sleepy:

post-282039-0-96502700-1490912785_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-78909000-1490912805_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-25880900-1490912829_thumb.png

I have a question, how is it that the BETTER BODY around the man's genitals is a black shadow? it may have to do with the new update of the mod?

That has to do with a custom skin, I think. For me, it was LLS. I removed that and it got fixed.

So will the desire system be visible in the future so we can track our Sim's needs? KW has it (arousal) appear in the moodlits window when they become basically aroused up to horny with new image to represent the need level and seeing how they brought them back in Sims 4 under the portrait of the Sim we control......

So will the desire system be visible in the future so we can track our Sim's needs? KW has it (arousal) appear in the moodlits window when they become basically aroused up to horny with new image to represent the need level and seeing how they brought them back in Sims 4 under the portrait of the Sim we control......

I just explained that you get a moodlet when you have high enough desire.

Desire is not designed as an obligation you have to deal with no matter what, it goes away after a night so if you're not interested you don't have to deal with it. I didn't like that aspect of KW, where you get it and it's there as long as you do something about it (if it's still like that). If you don't want it, you can just ignore it and it will go away. Desire grows for a reason, not just over time.

There is no need for a visible stat of desire (except two already existing moodlets) because it's a temporary effect. It's designed as a tool which allows you to trick other sims or your sim into growing desire which improves their sex experience and makes them agree to sex more. With a little bit of effort, you can build it up and use it as an advantage, but you have to be careful because if the desire is too high then sims get uncomfortable. You know, just like games do, some challenge, some risk and reward.

That has to do with a custom skin, I think. For me, it was LLS. I removed that and it got fixed.

This is what I mean without skin

post-1794000-0-22163100-1490949850_thumb.png

Thanks for the update Turbo. :) Always appreciated.

Just been reading your notes on the Patreon changlog. The leggings removal. Out of curiosity how does that work? I am guessing its some feature that when sex is initiated its not always a full strip but just the lower half ( leggings?) I kind of like the idea of a quickie.. hehe a half rushed undressing :) If that is right, does that feature trigger with certain animations or all sexual animations?

is it bad that im hoping for some prostitution or even rape? both would be really nice

No it is not bad. It's sick. Excuse me but I can not express it differently. You need a therapy! I could puke when I read something.

Thanks for the update Turbo. :) Always appreciated.

Just been reading your notes on the Patreon changlog. The leggings removal. Out of curiosity how does that work? I am guessing its some feature that when sex is initiated its not always a full strip but just the lower half ( leggings?) I kind of like the idea of a quickie.. hehe a half rushed undressing :) If that is right, does that feature trigger with certain animations or all sexual animations?

It's nothing more than already known undressing interactions of sims outfit while in sex, it's just the leggings clothing part was missing as one of the options. It's normally undressed with pants unless you disable it in settings, then there was no option to undress it manually.