WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

What does the option switching animations mean? Does the mod only use a cpl anination packs at a time and you have to switch to others?

If so: Turbodriver is it possible for the mod to use all animation packs so we don't have to switch? Thank you :) so far new update runs perfect for me, haven't seen any issues :)

What does the option switching animations mean? Does the mod only use a cpl anination packs at a time and you have to switch to others?

If so: Turbodriver is it possible for the mod to use all animation packs so we don't have to switch? Thank you :) so far new update runs perfect for me, haven't seen any issues :)

What I have found with the animations switcher, is which animations from each creator you want active. For example if you download a creators animations because you want one in particular, you would have that particular animation switched on (checked) while the others are switched off (unchecked). All the animations from your downloads which are switched on from the various creators you have downloaded are available per available and/or allowed location. Hope this helps.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I've released a new version on Patreon and released a bugfix release here.

Patreon changelog:

• Added Fully Random Sex Progression setting (ignores stages)
  • Reworked sex skill
    • Sims gain sex skill actively and equally while in sex
    • Gained experience depends on sims current sex skill, fitness, desire, mood and relationship connections

LoversLab changelog (and the rest of Patreon changelog):

• Added support for Better Body Penis models
  • Fixed sims not dressing up when in native nude outfit
  • Fixed native nude outfit not updating penis state

I just have found that there was the update. what changes are in the 2.1.2.095.1 since 2.1.2.095? can't find any information

The only change in 2.1.2.095.1 was support for BetterBody penis CAS parts.

All animations are enabled by default, the switcher is to disable them, it's explained when you open it.

Would it be possible to put dates on the different animation packages in the list?  There are so many, I won't be able to figure out which one is new...since I am bad at forums and the like.

There is no way I would keep track of them and update it.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I've released a new version on Patreon and released a bugfix release here.

Patreon changelog:

• Added Fully Random Sex Progression setting (ignores stages)
  • Reworked sex skill
  • Sims gain sex skill actively and equally while in sex
  • Gained experience depends on sims current sex skill, fitness, desire, mood and relationship connections

LoversLab changelog (and the rest of Patreon changelog):

• Added support for Better Body Penis models
  • Fixed sims not dressing up when in native nude outfit
  • Fixed native nude outfit not updating penis state

I just have found that there was the update. what changes are in the 2.1.2.095.1 since 2.1.2.095? can't find any information

The only change in 2.1.2.095.1 was support for BetterBody penis CAS parts.

All animations are enabled by default, the switcher is to disable them, it's explained when you open it.

Would it be possible to put dates on the different animation packages in the list? There are so many, I won't be able to figure out which one is new...since I am bad at forums and the like.

There is no way I would keep track of them and update it.

Thank you. For what ever reason each time I read it, the explaination of it just wasn't making sense :)

What I have found with the animations switcher, is which animations from each creator you want active. For example if you download a creators animations because you want one in particular, you would have that particular animation switched on (checked) while the others are switched off (unchecked). All the animations from your downloads which are switched on from the various creators you have downloaded are available per available and/or allowed location. Hope this helps.

Thank you :)

Would it be possible to put dates on the different animation packages in the list?  There are so many, I won't be able to figure out which one is new...since I am bad at forums and the like.

If it helps i just click the ' follow this topic' button on the top right of the first page of that animators thread. 

Then when every i see the animators name as the one posting in my message notification alert button ( the bell at the top), i check to see if he or she has added a post regarding a new update or preview of cumming attraction.

But that obviously relies on the animator posting a message. But it sure helps me not miss the good ones as they usually update with a new set of animations monthly or if we lucky less. :)

Hi TURBO!

I hope things are going well :)

I had a thought and apologies if it's already been suggested or if it's not possible,

Is there a way of adding a queue system? Enabling users to set a string of animations at the beginning of sex, with sex ending after the last chosen animation is played? When more Sims are asked to join, another queue is set made from threesomes and so on.

Thanks again for such an amazing mod :)

Anyone else is gettinga 'Unale to Start' message due to one of WW_mike24_Animations or is ti just me? It just one file but everyonehtign else works fine. I frist thought that maybe it's was somehtign else so I took out all my other mods and cc out to see what really the problem. I still get the same message. Any help?

Update: I downloaded and added some optional mods and verything seems to be good now. 

If it helps i just click the ' follow this topic' button on the top right of the first page of that animators thread. 

Then when every i see the animators name as the one posting in my message notification alert button ( the bell at the top), i check to see if he or she has added a post regarding a new update or preview of cumming attraction.

But that obviously relies on the animator posting a message. But it sure helps me not miss the good ones as they usually update with a new set of animations monthly or if we lucky less. :)

Oh, thanks...I also realized that I could just go look at the downloads section and sort by most recently updated/added...I felt kinda dumb lol.

Guest Redabyss

Hey there TD!

Just using this post to leave links of who you'll need to add in the OP next time, will edit if any other animators will pop up :)

R-Lo Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74923-sims-4-r-lo-animations-16317-updated/page-1

Dagger Animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74690-daggers-animations-for-wickedwhims/

Man the list is becoming extremely long XD is TS4 the game with the highest number of animators and sex animations yet?

We're reaching 1200 animations (holy shit). One day WW will explode because of too many sex animations.

Me gustaría estas animaciones mucho, tienen acciones no ser aburrido, pero me he dado cuenta de que en la piscina no se puede hacer nada y me gustaría que había un mod para ser capaz de hacer algo en él para el resto todo lo que me gusta mucho

Me gustaría estas animaciones mucho, tienen acciones no ser aburrido, pero me he dado cuenta de que en la piscina no se puede hacer nada y me gustaría que había un mod para ser capaz de hacer algo en él para el resto todo lo que me gusta mucho

Hi guys. I have a big problem -.- my game must have a problem with one "new" mod. But i can not find it. could it be that some animation mod from the wickedWhims makes that ?

I hate it! when I make a sim...or when i do pictures in the game or when i play...it hangs up! I have a good pc. and my graficcard are good too...I can not find the mod Q_Q It makes me so sad! can someone help me?  

can you do my friend compatibility with this mod ;) ?

I second this :D

I fear a different penis than a standard one would create problem with animations. Most animations are designed for the standard penis.

The model actually does align with the majority of the animations. Only difference between this one and the default is that this one is slightly longer and has more girth. Clipping through the body is really only apparent with an extremely skinny sim. And even so, the clipping is minimal.

I really just want it to be supported so I can free up one of my sim's outfit slots.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hi guys. I have a big problem -.- my game must have a problem with one "new" mod. But i can not find it. could it be that some animation mod from the wickedWhims makes that ?

I hate it! when I make a sim...or when i do pictures in the game or when i play...it hangs up! I have a good pc. and my graficcard are good too...I can not find the mod Q_Q It makes me so sad! can someone help me?  

I Know of a conflict detector but I have never used it: 

http://modthesims.info/d/561550

Hi I have a problem i put the new wicked whims on my sims and it nit showing up i even took out all my mods nd just left the ww on its still not working i did a clean save and its still not working can somebody help please.

Hi I have a problem i put the new wicked whims on my sims and it nit showing up i even took out all my mods nd just left the ww on its still not working i did a clean save and its still not working can somebody help please.

After reading about the update which added the ability to disable reactions to nudity, I excitedly built myself a gym with a big co-ed group shower. Unfortunately they still react: Sims will not begin showering with anybody else in the room, and anyone who enters the room while someone is showering reacts in embarrassment and flees.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?