WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Don't worry, something tells me it will work out.

Oh nonono, I meant, in a humorous way, the fact that you might retire, which I know is a far future, thankfully XD

On a different note, with the latest Patreon releases WW has now officially 1000+ animations!! :D Congrats to TD and to all the animators who worked hard!

What? Why do I have like 4 animations then...  :lol:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

loving this mod so far it has brought some life to my sims4 gameplay..But I have a questions do the wicked sex counts as a woohoo in game? beacuse I'm thinking of making a swinger club and the members gain club point for woohoo and I would like to use the wicked sex animation instead of a regular woohoo so do I get club points for it or it only applies to regular base style woohoo.

Also I'm loving the exhibitionist mode and traits and thinking of creating a nudist restaurant is it possible to make a nude dress code for dine out?

It doesn't count for normal woohoo and I don't think it ever will. Still, I will be adding support for clubs and if you're looking for statistics, I will be adding custom statistics too.

It would be cool to make the game think it a normal woohoo, but it is actually fairly problematic to implement.

hehe. So the fact that it Does count as normall woohoo during dates was unintetional?

Here is how to test it.

Ask another sim for a date. 

During the date follow the targets, at some point you will get the target to woohoo with your date.

If you choosoo WickedWhims woohoo, the target get completed. :)

That a simple "hack" I've done to support default objectives for now. After sex it just checks for the situation sim is in and if it's a date, it tries to finish it and finish her.

As it is, sex doesn't count as default woohoo. I don't know if I will be replacing objectives so that is pretty important to stay.

Whims, on the other hand, will most likely be replaced at some point. I have to deliver on the 'Whims' part of the name.

Currently, during woohoo animations you can click on a sim and use the 'undress' options to take off pieces like pants, shirt, shoes, etc.

Would it be possible to add this interaction to something like the Exhibitionism menu so you can undress inactive sims without engaging in woohoo? It'd be great for storytelling situations like locker rooms, dressing rooms, etc where you might want to see sims in various states of undress.

Maybe as a debug tool. I am really trying to make the mod more story telling friendly but I think this is too much power. You can ask sims to undress, but they have to have high enough exhibitionism level.

I must of chose the wrong combination of skins or something.  I chose LunorElipse penis mod and Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia.  The penis is black.  That tells me I got the wrong mesh or skin or something.  Can someone tell me what mods to install so I have the correct animated penis, and skin that shows nipples?  Thank you :)

Penis models that are custom textured don't support custom body skins. You have to use a tattoo or use the included with the penis mod body skin.

Just a quick question, will this mod ever make polygamy possible? I downloaded a mod for it but it conflicted with WickedWhims so I deleted it.

Yes, it will be possible and there is a conversation about it few pages back.

Is this possible for WickedWhims?

giphy.gif

Yes, it is possible now, but it is up to animators to add effects to animations.

Guest Redabyss

Oh nonono, I meant, in a humorous way, the fact that you might retire, which I know is a far future, thankfully XD

On a different note, with the latest Patreon releases WW has now officially 1000+ animations!! :D Congrats to TD and to all the animators who worked hard!

Well, I have all the packages and I pledge to every creator for the tier that allows me to download everything (at least, until now, on march I have to spend less XD), plus I have a package that very few I think have, since I dunno if it is still present on this website, cizer's animations for WW. Basically I have everything up-to-date until now!

I like to collect animations and see the number of them growing on the notification message of WW, haha XD we're sitting at 1009 animations atm!

For anyone curious, this would be the package: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1aas3s 

"extgb" is its actual name and I didn't edit it. It consists in several gangbang animations, of the likes of MMMF, etc.

Help, for some reasons, I only have the option reverse cowgirl and solo handjobs. Sometimes my female character also uses the solo handjobs.meaning no blowjobs or anything else.and I can't do it on sofa. something is wrong. Please help

Help, for some reasons, I only have the option reverse cowgirl and solo handjobs. Sometimes my female character also uses the solo handjobs.meaning no blowjobs or anything else.and I can't do it on sofa. something is wrong. Please help

Well, I have all the packages and I pledge to every creator for the tier that allows me to download everything (at least, until now, on march I have to spend less XD), plus I have a package that very few I think have, since I dunno if it is still present on this website, cizer's animations for WW. Basically I have everything up-to-date until now!
I like to collect animations and see the number of them growing on the notification message of WW, haha XD we're sitting at 1009 animations atm!
For anyone curious, this would be the package: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1aas3s 
"extgb" is its actual name and I didn't edit it. It consists in several gangbang animations, of the likes of MMMF, etc.

Cizer's Animations? Where did that come from?

EDIT: Okay, I've found it, I don't know how I missed it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68520-sims-4made-fivesome-is-this-right-expression-animation-need-advice-1108/
Fun fact is that only maybe 4 or 5 animators never contacted me with problems making animations and I was happy that they got everything perfectly.

HI, thanks for al the great work!

I have a problem with the mods from Mike24 and lupobinaco I can't open them. The flie names and with : solitairetheme8 ? How can i fix that?

Hey! Just rename them to end with ".zip" and it should work fine.

I must of chose the wrong combination of skins or something. I chose LunorElipse penis mod and Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia. The penis is black. That tells me I got the wrong mesh or skin or something. Can someone tell me what mods to install so I have the correct animated penis, and skin that shows nipples? Thank you :)

Penis models that are custom textured don't support custom body skins. You have to use a tattoo or use the included with the penis mod body skin.

The only ones I downloaded were ones you have listed on first page for recommended downloads.

With this Patreon release, I feel like we are onto something, if you know what I mean. Here's what's new:

• Added tooltips to list rows
  • Added informational message for users who have not installed any sex animations
  • Made sims with high desire level have higher chance to agree to sex
  • Made flashing give much more desire to the target sim
  • Made sure any sim with a penis can produce cum
  • Made every outfit change operation secured, simplified and more optimized
  • Fixed penis state not being set before sex interaction when sim is dressed
  • Fixed condom objects missing focus bone
  • Removed phone tuning override for script based solution

This mod made me leave skyrim and go the sims for the first time, there's a question that i didn't find on the FAQ, the NPCs does sex by themselves or every animation has to have the player participating? (Sorry for the bad english)

Is the second FAQ question really not about this? Is there something more specific you want to know?

I must of chose the wrong combination of skins or something. I chose LunorElipse penis mod and Female/Male Skin Replacement & 3D nipples by Luumia. The penis is black. That tells me I got the wrong mesh or skin or something. Can someone tell me what mods to install so I have the correct animated penis, and skin that shows nipples? Thank you :)

The only ones I downloaded were ones you have listed on first page for recommended downloads.

You have to download LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]TattooTextures  and unzip it. Put the LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME.package in your MOD folder.  Alien and Vampires require the other packages in this download. So if you play with those species you may want to add those corresponding packages to your mod folder as well.

Then open your game and once you're in CAS go under the tattoo section. There you'll find a Lunar penis tattoo. Just choose a shade that matches your sims skin tone. Once you enter the game the erect penis should be the correct skin tone.

Note: I find that I only need to use the tattoo for sims created before I installed the Lunar Penis.  Newly created sims are already equipped with it.  

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

You have to download LunarEclipse-HDPenisModel[sims4]TattooTextures and unzip it. Put the LunarEclipse-ymTattoo[hardpenis]CASTexturePack_BASEGAME.package in your MOD folder. Alien and Vampires require the other packages in this download. So if you play with those species you may want to add those corresponding packages to your mod folder as well.

Then open your game and once you're in CAS go under the tattoo section. There you'll find a Lunar penis tattoo. Just choose a shade that matches your sims skin tone. Once you enter the game the erect penis should be the correct skin tone.

Note: I find that I only need to use the tattoo for sims created before I installed the Lunar Penis. Newly created sims are already equipped with it.

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Thank you! Will be giving it a try in a few. :)

Turbodriver - thank you again for the mod, everything seems to be working great :)

This mod made me leave skyrim and go the sims for the first time, there's a question that i didn't find on the FAQ, the NPCs does sex by themselves or every animation has to have the player participating? (Sorry for the bad english)

Is the second FAQ question really not about this? Is there something more specific you want to know?

Yeah, really sorry i did not understand exactly, nevermind my question.

autonomous NPC sex is not implemented yet but it will

Ok thanks man.

I dunno why but suddenly all my female sims have bra when they are nude but my nude skins work still

attachicon.gif02-28-17_3-44-28 PM.png

You can select to undress underwear with WickedWhims exhibitionims options or during sex too. You can go to a closet and a extra options of WickedWhims will appear offering the option to change the underwear, did you already tried it?

I've already tried that but it doesn't work. and that sim is fully nude. I chose the option from the undressing menu by clicking the sim and also I don't have mods that don't conflict

I dunno why but suddenly all my female sims have bra when they are nude but my nude skins work still

attachicon.gif02-28-17_3-44-28 PM.png

You can select to undress underwear with WickedWhims exhibitionims options or during sex too. You can go to a closet and a extra options of WickedWhims will appear offering the option to change the underwear, did you already tried it?

I've already tried that but it doesn't work. and that sim is fully nude. I chose the option from the undressing menu by clicking the sim and also I don't have mods that don't conflict

I'm having the same issue. Have tried undressing during sex. She's nude with no bra when she showers but in cas she has a bra on and during sex she has a bra on