WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

For me, the mod is not working properly, I have the latest Origin Release of the The Sims 4. I have used the Windows Installer of Wicked Mod (29 October).

When I start up Sims 4, it does show Wicked being enabled. I also put the additional animations (eg mike24) recommended by the Wicked Modder into the Mod folder. These are also found by the game when I use "Wicked" --> "Settings".

So far so good. But when I choose Whoohoo while being in bed, the participants are just under the blanket all the time with some hearts popping up.

I have read the FAQ btw. The Sims are nude when I send them to have a shower. A broken clothing thingy should not be the root cause of the problem.

Does anyone have suggestions please?

Not sure if this was asked, I just returned to Sims 4 when I heard about this mod, it help perk my interest again in my 100 Baby Challenge. I was wondering what the best settings are for Wicked Whims? Also is there a way to get the Sims to cycle through the sex animations well having sex on their own?

HELP!!! wicked whims WILL NOT work for my new expansion pack City Living. It worked very fine before I bought the expansion, not my game will not even play, When game play load, it will suddenly glitch back to map when finish loading. And I had to remove it from my mod folder in order to even play my game.Do I need to update the  wicked whim mod or anything for it to work? 

H I just leaned of mod r an article I read  thought I would check it out. I do have one question though. Does it all conflict with the MC Command Center woohoo and story progression. I am guessing it would, but thought I would ask on the off chance it didn't. 

Guest Redabyss

Hello Turbodriver, I wanted to answer your reply (thanks for you time) and ask you a thing about Patreon:

- Yeah, from time to time my Sims get burned skin when starting WW interaction, albeit it's very strange that it occurs only to me. Is there a way to completely eliminate burned skin in TS4?

- About Patreon, I wanted to know, if I download the updated version of WW, how do I re-install it? Since I installed mine instead of placing files. Thanks!

Suggestions

1. Condom texture for the default penis being used for WW when using condoms

2. Virginity making sex less likely to occur depending on relationships/traits (maybe a little blood overlay on vagina/penis too for extra touch)

3. Lube for anal as some Sims may be uncomfortable with the idea of butt sex and this will ease their fears...into pure pleasure

4. Moodlets to signify their experiences (public sex +?? Happy etc.)

5. Stat tracker for Sims to calculate their experiences (First Time Was With *Insert Sim Name*, Total Vaginal Encounters *Insert Amount* etc.)

6. Basic Soliciting to be expanded later on (allowing controlled Sims to offer sex in exchange for Simoleons (currency in The Sims/SimCity) like $20 for a BJ $50 for vaginal $80 for anal etc.

7. Sex Parties a new party type in the party selection menu with has Sims engage in orgies/swinging during the party with goals oriented towards sexual themes

8. Get To Work usage of going to the hospital (with this EP you can give birth at the hospital but unless you're a doctor this is the only way to get to it) to have an abortion

9. Female condoms (they exist!)

10. Check out these toys and see if you can make them work with WW for animators

You already see many force sex requests so I'll leave that off the list. Animators are not keen on it but they do make rough animations that are used in Kinky World for its rape feature which can be toggled on/off. So I suggest if you add force sex down the line to have a toggle for those who do not wish to have it. Other than that things are looking great and its amazing how you got so much done in such little time. You're doing a wonderful job and please never give up. You're making dozens happy and making dozens while doing so. lol

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

TurboDriver,did you stop providing the mod for free? And now you will only be available in your patreon?

I'll be grateful to know.

Nope, didn't stop, won't stop.

For me, the mod is not working properly, I have the latest Origin Release of the The Sims 4. I have used the Windows Installer of Wicked Mod (29 October).

When I start up Sims 4, it does show Wicked being enabled. I also put the additional animations (eg mike24) recommended by the Wicked Modder into the Mod folder. These are also found by the game when I use "Wicked" --> "Settings".

So far so good. But when I choose Whoohoo while being in bed, the participants are just under the blanket all the time with some hearts popping up.

I have read the FAQ btw. The Sims are nude when I send them to have a shower. A broken clothing thingy should not be the root cause of the problem.

Sounds like you either didn't enabled script mods or didn't noticed that you need to use the 'Wicked' option. Don't use the default/vanilla/built-in/normal woohoo.

Not sure if this was asked, I just returned to Sims 4 when I heard about this mod, it help perk my interest again in my 100 Baby Challenge. I was wondering what the best settings are for Wicked Whims? Also is there a way to get the Sims to cycle through the sex animations well having sex on their own?

What would be the best settings for WickedWhims? Check them out, everything has descriptions.

Yes, they cycle through animations on their own and play staged animations and you can change it at any point.

HELP!!! wicked whims WILL NOT work for my new expansion pack City Living. It worked very fine before I bought the expansion, not my game will not even play, When game play load, it will suddenly glitch back to map when finish loading. And I had to remove it from my mod folder in order to even play my game.Do I need to update the  wicked whim mod or anything for it to work? 

Most recent Sims 4 update states "Fixed an issue causing some save games to return immediately to the map screen when attempting to enter a lot." which should fix it, so either you have not updated your game or they didn't fixed it.

hi i just got this mod for my game and is there any other way to access this mod without shift+click??? i broke my shift key a coupke weeks ago and i have not been able to use it since.

I don't know what are you talking about.

H I just leaned of mod r an article I read  thought I would check it out. I do have one question though. Does it all conflict with the MC Command Center woohoo and story progression. I am guessing it would, but thought I would ask on the off chance it didn't. 

No.

Hello Turbodriver, I wanted to answer your reply (thanks for you time) and ask you a thing about Patreon:

- Yeah, from time to time my Sims get burned skin when starting WW interaction, albeit it's very strange that it occurs only to me. Is there a way to completely eliminate burned skin in TS4?

- About Patreon, I wanted to know, if I download the updated version of WW, how do I re-install it? Since I installed mine instead of placing files. Thanks!

I have never heard about burned sims ever before, for me it sounds like some other mods are causing this in your game.

Updates on Patreon are exactly the same as here, you get a installer too. If you placed files manually then just remove them and use the installer. It's always the best to remove WW files first and then place new files.

Suggestions

2. Virginity making sex less likely to occur depending on relationships/traits (maybe a little blood overlay on vagina/penis too for extra touch)

3. Lube for anal as some Sims may be uncomfortable with the idea of butt sex and this will ease their fears...into pure pleasure

5. Stat tracker for Sims to calculate their experiences (First Time Was With *Insert Sim Name*, Total Vaginal Encounters *Insert Amount* etc.)

6. Basic Soliciting to be expanded later on (allowing controlled Sims to offer sex in exchange for Simoleons (currency in The Sims/SimCity) like $20 for a BJ $50 for vaginal $80 for anal etc.

7. Sex Parties a new party type in the party selection menu with has Sims engage in orgies/swinging during the party with goals oriented towards sexual themes

8. Get To Work usage of going to the hospital (with this EP you can give birth at the hospital but unless you're a doctor this is the only way to get to it) to have an abortion

10. Check out these toys and see if you can make them work with WW for animators

You already see many force sex requests so I'll leave that off the list. Animators are not keen on it but they do make rough animations that are used in Kinky World for its rape feature which can be toggled on/off. So I suggest if you add force sex down the line to have a toggle for those who do not wish to have it. Other than that things are looking great and its amazing how you got so much done in such little time. You're doing a wonderful job and please never give up. You're making dozens happy and making dozens while doing so. lol

Thanks for the suggestions! Some of them are already on the list of suggestions, but it's so problematic to update it that it exists just for really common suggestions.

Adding details is always nice, but it can slow down progress significantly so I am leaving it for later, but I would really like to have that touch of polish to top it off.

How is it to get the female sim to be undressed? I read through the FAQ and read that it could be broken CC. Not wanting sit and go through all of it to find the broken one, I just removed everything but this mod. Still the female sim dressed, only this time she is wearing the pink default undergarments.  The male sim is just fine. At first his socks remained on which I actually thought that was kind of funny and didn't mind it, but clearing out my mods folder fixed it...LOL I downloaded the optional skin replacements and placed them into my mods folder, but the female sim is still wearing her bra and underwear.

OK. I've added every .package file to mods folder. Animations, skins, wickedwhimsmod folder what's include etc. I've updated my game into the latest version which is 1.24.112.1010. Tried to go online or offline. Put it in the saved folder. Has lastexception.txt document. But still, won't work. I've tried so hard. I don't know what should I do next...

Same. I enabled mods/scripts from the main menu too. Still no luck.

Rearranged my files, works like a charm!

Suggestion: Maybe create a poll for top requests and the ones with the top votes will be worked on first? More likely to be finished?

If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

There is no need to download any additional penis mods and if you have any installed you should remove them. 

it is needed to enable penis in CAS because embeded one can't be shown there

But why would you need the penis in CAS?

to tune sims:) choose body hair for example and see how it will look. just for realism ultimately:) I don't like Barbie and Ken view

Then I will make it so that the penis will be at the same time a replacement for the nude male bottom. I guess it won't really work for females though.

Hey, Turbodriver. Have you forgotten about this? Don't see it in changes or maybe I've missed this?

P.S. great health to you

It's good that you're mentioning it. I was thinking about it and there is a issue of different sims body frames. There is no way to make a visible penis in CAS and make it so that it only appears when you set the sim to have a penis. This means that I can give males a penis, but there would be no way to remove it. And if I don't give females a penis, there is no way to set one. So I ended up just not doing anything if it has flaws like that.

https://cryptbin.com/MIanaD#db4f43176795ee6221239aac4b4bf6a4

Couldn't use pastebin because it was too long lol. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the exception file, but this doesn't look right, did you deleted some WW files or something?

I tried resetting the documents folder and redownloading and replacing all of my mods and it seems to work now, thank you!!

Just question, if you don't want the exhibitionism aspect of the mod, can you just delete that particular file?

Still not sure what to do with timers. Any help?

Is there anyway to make it so they last a certain amount of sim time rather than real time? Would be nice to be able to fast forward them sometimes like normal actions.

1 realtime second = 1 sim minute

does that help you?

Is there anyway to make it so they last a certain amount of sim time rather than real time? Would be nice to be able to fast forward them sometimes like normal actions.

1 realtime second = 1 sim minute

does that help you?

I know that much, but my point is it seems the animations work on real time, regardless of your speed settings. So if I have it set to say 3 minutes and put it on max speed, the animation will go on for like literally the whole day.

TurboDriver,did you stop providing the mod for free? And now you will only be available in your patreon?

I'll be grateful to know.

Nope, didn't stop, won't stop.

Sounds like you either didn't enabled script mods or didn't noticed that you need to use the 'Wicked' option. Don't use the default/vanilla/built-in/normal woohoo.

What would be the best settings for WickedWhims? Check them out, everything has descriptions.

Yes, they cycle through animations on their own and play staged animations and you can change it at any point.

Most recent Sims 4 update states "Fixed an issue causing some save games to return immediately to the map screen when attempting to enter a lot." which should fix it, so either you have not updated your game or they didn't fixed it.

hi i just got this mod for my game and is there any other way to access this mod without shift+click??? i broke my shift key a coupke weeks ago and i have not been able to use it since.

I don't know what are you talking about.

No.

I have never heard about burned sims ever before, for me it sounds like some other mods are causing this in your game.

Updates on Patreon are exactly the same as here, you get a installer too. If you placed files manually then just remove them and use the installer. It's always the best to remove WW files first and then place new files.

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions! Some of them are already on the list of suggestions, but it's so problematic to update it that it exists just for really common suggestions.

Adding details is always nice, but it can slow down progress significantly so I am leaving it for later, but I would really like to have that touch of polish to top it off.

I just downloaded the whims and animations do I need to download a nude patch or will the nipples, penis and etc will already be there?

You should add the pack of condoms into build mode so we can just get hold of them quicker than waiting a day for the mail to arrive. Plus then we can use them with Get To Work and make stores sell them so we can go to a pharmacy as an example. We got mods that give new things to use for the retail system, especially medicine. So with the condoms it'll add to the immersion. (All we need now is the uncomfortable animations of trying to grow a pair and buy a box while trying to make sure no one sees you. Then it will be just like irl lol). Or you could also make one of those condom dispensers so put in a few bucks and out comes the little rubber.

I have sims not stripping for sex, but instead switching rapidly random outfits. Tested with several animation packs, all of which worked before. They strip correctly by exhibitionism option and when takng shower etc.

I use last (WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016) version, with recommended TS4 version (1.20.60.1020).

I just don't know how to acces the whims or the menu

the problem is your selection of woohoo as the action. woohoo is just a default maxis/EA command.

to use wicked whims animations \ actions you click on the furniture of your choice. choose "wicked" then choose position type from submenu. ie: handjob, oral, vaginal, anal, etc.

it must be furniture that is not currently in use. (if you wish to have couch sex and someone is currently sitting on the couch, you will only see an "options" choice listed in the wicked submenu.)

I've released a new version on Patreon after being sick for few days, fixes was the best thing I could have made for that time. Here's what changed:

• Added support for Lunar Eclipse hard penis mesh (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69770-sims-4-lunar-eclipse-new-hd-hardpenis-model-casver-wickedwhims-compatible/)
  • Added exhibitionism interaction to undress shoes
  • Fixed climax not being available after resyning sex interaction
  • Fixed recognition of outfits for exhibitionism skill leveling
  • Fixed undressing non-underwear outfits applying default underwear on sims
  • Fixed fully undressing not counting towards undressing whims
  • Fixed disabled exhibitionism not updating nudity buffs and penis state for watchers
  • Fixed sims ignoring dressing up after sex setting when fully undressed
  • Fixed duration not working on buffs
  • Fixed sims reacting to nudity when going to join sex

just a question, how long does the cum gonna be on the sim's face. Cuz it's been there for days on my sim's face. It's weird and kinda funny lol!

For non-npc sims - forever. You need to clean it via shower or gussy up in the mirror. Future releases will have more options to clean it.

Is it possible to rotate Sims when they are having sex?

Actually, you can use the 'wickedwoohoo.applyoffset' command. Example: wickedwoohoo.applyoffset A 90

That will rotate active sim by 90 degrees.

This mod is amazeballs! Just wondering if there is a way to make the sex autonomous and disable the original woohoo in the game.

At some point, yes.

I wouldn't recommend using third speed since it's really unreliable in most Sims games and generally breaks stuff.

It's case of design, sex duration can be set for minimum 1 minute, so it will take only 1 in-game hour and you can stop it at any point, so what is the issue?

Where exactly do I suggest something

Here.

You should add the pack of condoms into build mode so we can just get hold of them quicker than waiting a day for the mail to arrive. Plus then we can use them with Get To Work and make stores sell them so we can go to a pharmacy as an example. We got mods that give new things to use for the retail system, especially medicine. So with the condoms it'll add to the immersion. (All we need now is the uncomfortable animations of trying to grow a pair and buy a box while trying to make sure no one sees you. Then it will be just like irl lol). Or you could also make one of those condom dispensers so put in a few bucks and out comes the little rubber.

Adding condoms to build mode isn't that bad of an idea. I don't know if adding a pack of condoms would really work. Are there containers that you can buy that contain objects in it when you place it?

I have sims not stripping for sex, but instead switching rapidly random outfits. Tested with several animation packs, all of which worked before. They strip correctly by exhibitionism option and when takng shower etc.

I use last (WickedWhims 1.1.2.042.6 - 29 October 2016) version, with recommended TS4 version (1.20.60.1020).

Rapidly switching outfits? Like what? Everyday use outfits?

And 1.20.60.1020 is not recommended, that is the lowest possible version you can get to work.

it must be furniture that is not currently in use. (if you wish to have couch sex and someone is currently sitting on the couch, you will only see an "options" choice listed in the wicked submenu.)

Turning off object locking in settings allows to use objects that are in use.

Where can I find an actual working default nude replacement for females. All I am finding are ones are outfits you have to put on. Put them on the females and they have never once been nude but in the pick bra and panty set. Rather odd that the mod came with only the nude male but not the nude female.