WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

18 minutes ago, aenjr said:

Yep, still gives me server not found page.

Ā 

Managed to download on my phone, but for some reason it won't load on my home computer. weird. Thanks for the help though.

Ā 

Ā 

That's weird, it must be a fault on your end because i just tried it again & the link works fine.

sims 4 update 1.36.102.1020... freaking devs keeps on updating.... once i got pets dlc it will constantly update the game ending up breaking mods like MCCC and WW. but thanks for the updated WW in tumblr right now im still waiting for stable MCCC update, some animations in WW got a new update too oh yeah new animations xD

8 minutes ago, allunderheaven said:

sims 4 update 1.36.102.1020... freaking devs keeps on updating.... once i got pets dlc it will constantly update the game ending up breaking mods like MCCC and WW. but thanks for the updated WW in tumblr right now im still waiting for stable MCCC update, some animations in WW got a new update too oh yeah new animations xD

Ā 

Its normal though for a game that is getting an expansion to have an update with it, and depending on what the expansion is the update may be major or not. This one happens to be major, as apparently it changed how a lot of things worked in the game. Naturally with an update mods will be affected and so they will need to be updated. I don't like to say the mods are "broken" because technically they aren't, they just need an upgrade to keep pace. So if you want to keep happy simming you'll just have to get used to it (: the updating and all.

Ā 

Oh but concerning MCCC he already has updated it (yesterday). I'm currently running his 3.9.3 with no issues. It can be found on his Patreon.

2 hours ago, Snowflake18 said:

So, I've updated and redownloaded, which all works fine but I'm getting tonnes of Error Scripts! They're blowing up my notifications.Ā 
Do you guys think it could be the animation packs that haven't been updated yet?

It's not likely to be animation packages, more likely to be script mods, genetics or furnitureĀ :cool:

Update happen and Now it no longer working :(... Haven't heard anything ifĀ  this going be updated or fixed. MC commands has fixed issues with theirs. Was wondering if a fix or update was going be released soon? Any informationĀ  please help SIMS4 is no fun without wickedwhims!Ā  I refuse play!

2 hours ago, musiqalsongz said:

Update happen and Now it no longer working :(... Haven't heard anything ifĀ  this going be updated or fixed. MC commands has fixed issues with theirs. Was wondering if a fix or update was going be released soon? Any informationĀ  please help SIMS4 is no fun without wickedwhims!Ā  I refuse play!

http://www.simfileshare.net/download/358128/

Ā 

This is working , just read the forum will help ^^

5 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

Is it worth me waiting for Turbo to officially release the updated WW here as i am a bit nervous of using outside links?. I have never had any issues with the mod from this site, but i was also unsure if it will be placed here or if it is now going to be elsewhere..:s

There's nothing wrong with the update posted on his Tumblr page. it is a page and link hosted by the same creator after all so you don't have anything to worry about. I'm using it currently in my updated game with the new EP and have run into no issues. I'm not sure when he'll be updating the download on this site, but my counsel is if you want to be playing your updated game sooner just download the 115.g version from that.

Edited by AloeVista

I'm not sure if this is an issue with anyone else, but some of my Sims won't get naked in CAS. I used to be able to click the 'x' and remove the pants on males and see them naked and make them naked for certain outfits, but now the game just puts them in the default underwear and I can't get them naked at all in CAS.

Also, thanks for updating this so quickly! Everything else seems to work fine!

24 minutes ago, VampyrePrince said:

I'm not sure if this is an issue with anyone else, but some of my Sims won't get naked in CAS. I used to be able to click the 'x' and remove the pants on males and see them naked and make them naked for certain outfits, but now the game just puts them in the default underwear and I can't get them naked at all in CAS.

Were you using Better Bodies? It might need updating if this is happening.

42 minutes ago, Strathi123 said:

I do not know why, but since the latest Sims4 update WhickedWhims does not start properly anymore. It is displayed but the settings are no longer available.

Make sure you don't have any outdated scripts or mods, those are the culprits.

Ā 

WickedJobs will for example give you errors ingame, and look at the linkĀ xhoneyxĀ gave so you can check on which mods are incompatible for now.

Edited by invisible

Hey. Put WickedWhims 3.2.4.115h - 10 November 2017, there is a problem, a large sofa and a small sofa are not displayed (additional content, from maxis all okay), they are put, even money is withdrawn, but they are not visible and can not be removed with the help of the hand. There are no additional mods.

4 hours ago, lola555 said:

Hey. Put WickedWhims 3.2.4.115h - 10 November 2017, there is a problem, a large sofa and a small sofa are not displayed (additional content, from maxis all okay), they are put, even money is withdrawn, but they are not visible and can not be removed with the help of the hand. There are no additional mods.

The new game patch broke some custom sofas and other CC furniture. Not WW's fault.

Edited by Fiikus

Hey FYI

I was in game and went into a lot this is the exception file I received. (Attached)

I own all Legal Sims 4 and all EA content. Its all patched with a bow on top!

The lot is only furnished with only EA content I was in build mode.

I only used latest version of WW (h) no other animations or objects installed or added.

I do have a ton of CC in my game.

I hope this helps.

lastException.txt