WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

How do you COMPLETELY remove or disable the Exhibitionism features from the the mod?

I have disabled everything via the game interface but:

• My played Sim cannot get others to Show Outfit Sleepware in regular dialogue.  They refuse and there is a negative relation result.
  • My played Sim cannot skinny dip in swimming pools or use the sauna and hot tube nude.  The vanilla part of the game that allows that refuses to work.
  • The Outfit option for Nude is not displaying for my Sim.  It is missing from the interface.
  • The Admire Body option when clicking on mirrors is still present.
  • The WickedWoohoo Exhibitionism dialogue option for is still showing when I talk to other Sims.

I have already tried to troubleshoot the mod by deleting the WickedWohooMod saves folder and using a Sim from before I installed WickedWhims.  No matter what I do to the mod's options in the game the Exhibitionism part of the mod refuses to not be applied.

Forgive me if it is mentioned or covered elsewhere I am very new to modding with Sims. :blush: Any assistance, directions links or otherwise will be greatly appreciated.

There is no way to completely disable exhibitionism.

The best way to get similar result you want is to use exhibitionism switch and use a command to level every existing sim to allow for every exhibitionism interaction.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for all your hard work, Turbo! Everything looks like it's running great!

Altho I think I found a weird bug (don't know if anyone else has caught this or if I'm the only one that has it for some reason). When I'm messing with the WW settings in game, every time I go back and forth to a new setting the window gets progressively smaller and smaller (vertically) until I can't see anything. I can fix it by switching my active sim and messing with the settings again as the new sim, but it's pretty annoying when I just wanna look thru all the new settings, u kno?

If anyone else has this problem or knows if there's a fix, plz let me know, k thx.

Altho I think I found a weird bug (don't know if anyone else has caught this or if I'm the only one that has it for some reason). When I'm messing with the WW settings in game, every time I go back and forth to a new setting the window gets progressively smaller and smaller (vertically) until I can't see anything. I can fix it by switching my active sim and messing with the settings again as the new sim, but it's pretty annoying when I just wanna look thru all the new settings, u kno?

If anyone else has this problem or knows if there's a fix, plz let me know, k thx.

let me tell you that you're not the only one who suffer that bug ;)

I had an idea for exhibitionism, what if for our animations there was a tunable number that adjusts how visible a naked sim is in the current animation. Increasing, or decreasing the likelihood of being seen by other sims. I have a few exhibition animations that would benefit from this. What do you think?  :)

"Altho I think I found a weird bug (don't know if anyone else has caught this or if I'm the only one that has it for some reason). When I'm messing with the WW settings in game, every time I go back and forth to a new setting the window gets progressively smaller and smaller (vertically) until I can't see anything. I can fix it by switching my active sim and messing with the settings again as the new sim, but it's pretty annoying when I just wanna look thru all the new settings, u kno?

If anyone else has this problem or knows if there's a fix, plz let me know, k thx."

I had it once, after the last patch.  Didn't happen again after I made sure all WW and animations files were updated. 

I thought I was the only one.

I also noticed this, you're not alone :)

Once again, thanks for the awesome update Turbo. Loving the new relationship functionalities and strap-on compatibility. I really like your perfectionist attitude toward your mod; makes it feel professional and almost as if it was always an in-game feature.

PLEASE HELP ME! I dont understand why i am downloading the mod but it downloads as a "messages document" i am using MAC

If all else fails, download the file from here (and of course, make sure you aren't downloading the Windows version): http://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/145448004836/download

Since it's a .zip file you'll have to extract the contents within. I'm no MAC expert but I'm pretty sure they come with their own file extraction tool.

Amazing update TURBODRIVER thanks a lot! And i just see you add me to animations list thanks! If you are interested i can make a site for wickedwhims for free of course. Check CEOOS site in my signature for seeing an example. Thanks again for your work TURBODRIVER.

PS: a question if i may TURBODRIVER. For applying more cum layer in XML i must put <>FACE, CHEST</> ? Because don't work in this way. But if i put only one word works. Thanks again.

A lot of you should read the topic, stuff is explained and noted there.

The issue with shrinking list is in the known bugs and it exists since the mod exists, but there is no way to fix it that I know of.

Update works great Fixed many issues I was having with the previous version. Only Issues I found is I can not seem to get the strap on sex to work. And perhaps in a future update you can remove the necessity for a bra and panties in CAS underwear, It don't make sense when wearing a see thru top with no bra and they take their top off and now there is a bra. Same with swimwear and sleepwear.

I see how that is stupid and I might at some point allow to disable it, but it first I need to look into more ways to level up exhibitionism, so it doesn't require underwear.

I had an idea for exhibitionism, what if for our animations there was a tunable number that adjusts how visible a naked sim is in the current animation. Increasing, or decreasing the likelihood of being seen by other sims. I have a few exhibition animations that would benefit from this. What do you think?  :)

Not sure how sim would be less likely to be seen. Base on distance or chance?

Great Work Turbo. Keep it up.

My question is, the sims should gain skill up exhibitions while having sex right ? My sims don´t. I have no idea why. But they do at the mirror.

Sims will gain exhibitionism skill in sex only in really specific circumstances. These two skills aren't connected in that way.

Thanks!

the update caused the private parts of my Futa-sim to get blacked out. any way to fix this? sim was created in CAS using the option to get others pregnant and pee standing up.  

Proper update for LunarEclipse mods should be added in the next update.

Hi, Turbodriver! Thank you for the classy big update! 

Since some relationships functions were implemented in the mod I've found that MC Woohoo mod is not nesessary any more for me and I gonna remove it now. However there are some things in it which I wouldn't want to lose. I'm talking about nudity possibility for spa procedures (massage, sauna, yoga and workout. So I have a suggestion to implement this in WW as new actions that the highest exhibitionism skill level allows for sims.

there may be different ways to do it, for example the first is:

- to save nude state while in spa procedures if sim has undressed before them (to not change clothing in other words).

but I think the second would be more interesting:

- to make additional options for spa procedures which would mean for sim to make the same things but having undressed before.

I hope i've explained clearly because my English is not very well:)

what do you think about this?

Hey! I will expand exhibitionism options in future updates, including spa options.

Amazing update TURBODRIVER thanks a lot! And i just see you add me to animations list thanks! If you are interested i can make a site for wickedwhims for free of course. Check CEOOS site in my signature for seeing an example. Thanks again for your work TURBODRIVER.

PS: a question if i may TURBODRIVER. For applying more cum layer in XML i must put <>FACE, CHEST</> ? Because don't work in this way. But if i put only one word works. Thanks again.

Thanks, but I don't know what would a WW site have on it, so the current blog works just fine.

You can't have multiple cum layers applied at once, but I think I will expand that, thanks!

Thanks, but I don't know what would a WW site have on it, so the current blog works just fine.

You can't have multiple cum layers applied at once, but I think I will expand that, thanks!

Another things are you going to add a features that allow multiple pick of partner ? I mean if you want start a threesome you must first start an animation with two character and then invite someone. Thanks again for the update is awesome!

Both maybe? Is it possible to run a check after a sim is close enough?

@TURBODRIVER

Thanks for the update!!

I found a minor bug (text): in the notification displayed when something happens  (ex. in-game lag) and sex gets interrupted the notification' text says that we should use the command "wickedsex.stopsex" to stop all sex interactions but that command doesn't work. I think is related to the fact that every reference to "Whoohoo" in the mod has been changed to "sex" (according to the changelog of the last version), the change is valid for all the strings but not for the commands ( as "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" works ok).

Another things are you going to add a features that allow multiple pick of partner ? I mean if you want start a threesome you must first start an animation with two character and then invite someone. Thanks again for the update is awesome!

Maybe, but not anytime soon. That stuff works better now, so I am more confident about implementing something like that, but it's a lot of work.

Both maybe? Is it possible to run a check after a sim is close enough?

Go ahead and send a PM explaining what is the purpose of this whole thing and we will see.

@TURBODRIVER

Thanks for the update!!

I found a minor bug (text): in the notification displayed when something happens  (ex. in-game lag) and sex gets interrupted the notification' text says that we should use the command "wickedsex.stopsex" to stop all sex interactions but that command doesn't work. I think is related to the fact that every reference to "Whoohoo" in the mod has been changed to "sex" (according to the changelog of the last version), the change is valid for all the strings but not for the commands ( as "wickedwoohoo.stopsex" works ok).

Nice find! I will fix that for the next update, thanks!