HELP! Sexout Doesn't Work After Dead Money

Guest jenny2011

Guest jenny2011

It seems that, after playing Dead Money, Sexout completely broke. Animations don't work when my character starts sex, my female PC and the male/female NPC just stand next to each other (I'm free to control my character). BrutalRapers also seems to be broken- when people try to stalk me, they either bump into me or fall down, or just run into me continuously, following me wherever I go. Any ideas what went wrong, and how to fix this?

Hello? Anyone?

I can't see anything in your LO that looks like a likely culprit.

2 suggestions:

- make a clean save, without any Sexout mods active, then reactivate them. Anims not kicking off can happen due to mismatched variables and stuff like that. Clean saves take care of that.

- I don't use IWS myself, but because it looks like it uses scripts to scan for creatures and add spawns I'd try playing without those esps if the first option doesn't help, see if it makes a difference.

Guest jenny2011

Hello? Anyone?

I can't see anything in your LO that looks like a likely culprit.

2 suggestions:

- make a clean save' date=' without any Sexout mods active, then reactivate them. Anims not kicking off can happen due to mismatched variables and stuff like that. Clean saves take care of that.

- I don't use IWS myself, but because it looks like it uses scripts to scan for creatures and add spawns I'd try playing without those esps if the first option doesn't help, see if it makes a difference.

[/quote']

Okay, I didn't do what you did, because I tried loading up a save from BEFORE Dead Money, and guess what? It worked!

I played Dead Money in the beginning of the game, and I would hate to start all over. I noticed that Rape Punch, Sexout Reset, and Sexout Leash are missing from my inventory (taken from me in Dead Money but never returned). I am starting to think that this is a problem, as loading up an earlier save makes it work again. Is there a way to fix this?

Okay' date=' I didn't do what you did, because I tried loading up a save from BEFORE Dead Money, and guess what? It worked!

I played Dead Money in the beginning of the game, and I would hate to start all over. I noticed that Rape Punch, Sexout Reset, and Sexout Leash are missing from my inventory (taken from me in Dead Money but never returned). I am starting to think that this is a problem, as loading up an earlier save makes it work again. Is there a way to fix this?

[/quote']

Those items don't do much, afaik.

I wasn't suggesting making a clean save w/o Dead Money, just one w/o the sexouts.

Archived