SexLab and Enderal

Hi! I just installed "Enderal", SexLab and WorkingGirl. Dialogs working and SexLab starting scene, but then screen goes dark and i can't see animations.

It is working i hear moaning and SFX but can't see anything! Is someone know solution for this?

Is sexlab supposed to support Enderal?

I don't think so.

dodgy at best...i betcha this question will become more popular in the future

not really people can read can't they ?? sexlab was created far before enderal was created and also requirements specificly says skyrim.esm enderal uses it's own esm so there it is only logical to assume that sexlab don't support enderal.

Whats the deal with this mod is it really worth installing? The video for the english version sucks I am not super interested in the mod as I should be after watching that video. It looks like bioshock for skyrim and I can't stand bioshock anything at all.

Why is this mod breaking other mods anyway? I mean what do they really have to change as far as skeletons and animations etc go? if they added animations then why would that break things?

not really people can read can't they ?? sexlab was created far before enderal was created and also requirements specificly says skyrim.esm enderal uses it's own esm so there it is only logical to assume that sexlab don't support enderal.

As I said 2 posts above, SexLab works. 

The Enderal data is in Skyrim.esm. They replace it with their own. They used to have Enderal.esm but renamed it to Skyrim.esm for compatibility purposes. 

The only problem I've seen because of files not been where expected are FloppySOS and Defeat that expect there to be SkyUI.esp but there is no such file as SkyUI is bundled into Enderal.

As I said 2 posts above, SexLab works. 

The Enderal data is in Skyrim.esm. They replace it with their own. They used to have Enderal.esm but renamed it to Skyrim.esm for compatibility purposes. 

The only problem I've seen because of files not been where expected are FloppySOS and Defeat that expect there to be SkyUI.esp but there is no such file as SkyUI is bundled into Enderal.

so in all you are saying use at your own risk. but by telling people it work you create more problem in the long run, people then expect it to work out of the box witch is not case then come here and complain the mods don't work in enderal. enderal uses it's own sources so that alone will make mods incompatible so it far simpler to say the mods dont work that way user dont complain to modders when need arises.

Well, it was included from the day one as a supported mod in the mod compatibility list so sooner or later people will see that it works  :)

That's why I was trying (here and on the other thread) to add more information about LL mods that are not in the list - what works and what not for me in the game in hopes that others will also share their experience.

There are several things that can make a mod incompatible with Enderal. 

1. Locations. Enderal is it's own world and none of the locations of Skyrim exist there. So no mod that is tied to a location will work. 

2. Races. There are 2 replaced races. The Skyrm nords and redguards don't exist in Enderal and are replaced by 2 new races. So any mod that has race-specific parameters will not work without a patch (see the notes in the first tab of the google doc I linked to at the start of the post on how to add support for the new races) 

3 (maybe). Followers - I haven't really debugged this and I would be curious if someone else managed to make any follower functionality work.

yes but you still make modders to make it compatible. this is strain and unacceptable if users where actually fxing this themselfs then no problem. But i read the thread and you guys still asking modders to make patches for you.

The game is already a big strain skyrim on itself is still pretty unsatble engine and now we got mod like enderal no telling how a normal mod under skyrim.esm condition will work when that is replaced by enderal resources you could create new bugs like memory allocation no longer function, save game leak memory leaks etc.. 

yes but you still make modders to make it compatible. this is strain and unacceptable if users where actually fxing this themselfs then no problem. But i read the thread and you guys still asking modders to make patches for you.

I haven't seen posts like this.

And I see no harm listing mods that do work so people can enjoy them. 

In my understanding the mod authors can treat Enderal as any other mod and make patches if they want to. Unlike other games, I've never seen Skyrim players been negative towards mod authors if they don't want to provide patches. People are usually respectful and try to not cross any lines. And sometimes patches are provided by other users, like for example the patch for FNIS for Enderal. So if any mod author chooses to ignore Enderal I believe everybody will respect that. 

Most SL mods (SLEN, Random Sex, Aroused, Matchmaker) work with Enderal. Some people say Defeat also works. 

Did you install the FNIS patch?

would be fun to try it out...but, right now i can't even get my normal skyrim game to play nice. so until i deal with those issues, i'll stay away from complete overhauls

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently discovered Enderel and the first thing i tried of course was to turn it into the pr0n game it should be 

Anyway i had the same problem as you with the black screen and stuff.

The fix for this is the "Field of view" standard of Enderal

Open the Enderal launcher >> click Settings >> goto 'Visibility' tab >> change "Field of View" from the default (75) value to 95.

Well works for me at least.

OSA + 0Sex work differently so they dont requre those settings.

But if you want to use SexLab Framework animations you need a higher FoV setting - no clue why tbh

Archived