[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, meowmatoo said:

Hi I'm pretty new to sims but I can not get this to work for me. I put the animation package, not the whole folder, under ww animations in my mods folder but it is just not popping up for me. I was wondering what I was doing wrong?

I sent you a private message to help you out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I downloaded the file, placed the package in the mods folder and its not more than one folder deep, but it doesn't show up in my game at all. This is my first time downloading mods so I'm not sure if I have missed any steps. All the custom content settings are turned on correctly in the game.

• 5 weeks later...

I really , really want to thank you all and all folks here all job that you are doing is an amazing job, could try test your new version update, but guess something really weird is almost to crash, maybe new updates from ww or do you still keeping the updates with ww patronage? Nice anymations as aways. 

I downloaded and unzipped this and added it to the sims mod folder, but when I made my sim self woohoo to test it out he went under the sheets. I have wicked whims installed. Do you know what might be causing this? Do I need to do something special to trigger the animations, or do I need to move this to the whicked whims folder? Should I just reinstall both mods? Thank you.

On 1/31/2021 at 5:24 AM, Akrimau said:

I downloaded and unzipped this and added it to the sims mod folder, but when I made my sim self woohoo to test it out he went under the sheets. I have wicked whims installed. Do you know what might be causing this? Do I need to do something special to trigger the animations, or do I need to move this to the whicked whims folder? Should I just reinstall both mods? Thank you.

I don't think the self woohoo option is part of Wicked Whims. 

The way I remember Wicked Whims working is:

- left click on location that you have downloaded animations for (usually animations for floor, bed, sofa, loveseat, chair)

- choose "Wicked" from the pie menu

- choose "sex"

- choose type of sex, for example "Vaginal"

- a screen should come up and you choose who the other participant is if there are any available or in some cases you can choose your character

- then you choose the animation you want to play.

That should be it and depending of your settings the animation will play