Which Sexlab plugin does this? [Checks for every spell my character has]

I was noticing some long delays each time sex with my character would start, and at first I thought it was normal because my game is filled with script-heavy mods, but after some investigation (and by that I mean simply by opening the console right before sex starts), I noticed that every single time my character has sex, right before it actually starts, something starts to check for every single active spell my character has, and just then after it finishes listing every single spell (even cloak ones like Arousal and Frostfall), sex actually starts.

Does anyone know which SL plugin does this?

Its SexLab itself, the framework, the option to remove HighHeels effects works like that. At least when you have Even Height disabled and CTD workaround enable it does that. I dont think it works that way with normal settings.

I don't have either enabled and it still does that.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are two ways to avoid the high heels magic check (and the long delay it can cause on a character with lots of magic effects like the PC).

1. Disable the remove high-heel effect option in Sexlab as this check is basically parsing your magic effects to see if you have the high heels effect, so it can disabled it if need be.  It doesn't matter if you are actually wearing high heels or not, it doesn't know until it looks.  This means you will want to make sure SL strips footwear or alignments will be off, and stuff like DD pony boots will always cause alignment problems while you wear them.

2. Remove HDT High Heels system from your load order, which means converting any mod that uses HDT High Heels to use NetImmerse Override or removing them from your load order too (or you get CTD due to missing masters).  If you don't have HDT High Heels loaded, SL doesn't scan for magic effects and just removes the NIO scaling temporarily, which is super quick.  Honestly it's really easy to convert mods that use HDT High Heels if you know how to use TESVEdit, there are some guides somewhere on LL on how to do it.

Archived